Harmony — 20.03.2009 23:55:40

IV. Actions of the server's administration
1. It is prohibited to try to involve the server's administration in a discussion on wrongful acts of the administration or non-applying sanctions to the other players even if they break the server's rules. All questions about the fallacy of the server's administrators decisions one should solve with use of private messages, forum or ICQ (the ICQ ID can be found in the forum by the administrator's profile ). You must expound the problem and provide objective proofs of the administrator's mistake. This can be a demo, a screenshot or the chat log. The archive of demo files for the latter 10 days is located at http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv . Without these objective data your complain will not be considered.

I use the forum now, just cause i wanna hear other peoples opinion about this.
IS THIS SWEARING:

Code:
L 03/20/2009 - 00:14:10: "[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Harmony><9472><VALVE_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" say "npo"
L 03/20/2009 - 00:14:12: "[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Harmony><9472><VALVE_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" say "had a lame reason"
L 03/20/2009 - 00:14:21: "[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Harmony><9472><VALVE_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" say "and licks ass by px"

imo, this is not even swearing, same goes for saying "stfu" but i accepted that earlier cause i got unbanned afther beggin lol :/
but this is just really unfair, i looked in the rights and i have the rights to complain in forum/ pm etc... since i really think that this is just unfair and a mistake of the administrator.

with kind regards,
Harmony

Tester — 21.03.2009 00:30:17

All admins are drunk, nya

Cutter Slade — 21.03.2009 00:47:17

Tester написал:

All admins are drunk

no. :ninja:

FoboS — 21.03.2009 00:53:46

prove it. :ninja:

Cutter Slade — 21.03.2009 00:54:41

FoboS написал:

proove it. :ninja:

proved. :cool:

maloy — 21.03.2009 01:39:25

Пацаны лень читать, вкратце, в двух словах, че он там хочет? :huh:

sFFolo4 — 21.03.2009 01:51:23

Lol no words... Real bugaga... No words
i'm with sweety ;). Px 14days for that it's really anormal i think... Maybe reduce time for 1day?and sweet presents excuses (i dont realy see for why but...)

SgtPepper — 21.03.2009 03:00:23

All admins on this server like beer :cool: AND....... :yes:

Dr.Salvator — 21.03.2009 04:51:07

... and то, чего нам так и не показали за разбан? :blink:

EVO — 21.03.2009 10:12:44

maloy написал:

че он там хочет?

че он хочет хз, но чего хотят админы понять не сложно:

SgtPepper написал:

beer

Dr.Salvator написал:

... and то, чего нам так и не показали за разбан?

maloy — 21.03.2009 10:34:27

Dr.Salvator написал:

... and то, чего нам так и не показалисделали за разбан

;) :D

Harmony — 21.03.2009 10:42:02

Its abnormal! since i have my rights and i'm not some kind of powerless garbage.
I 've said to Px that i wont ever say sorry for that sentence, and thats it.
(private message)

koff — 21.03.2009 10:51:11

Harmony написал:

Its abnormal

здесь это нормально
(in country)

maloy — 21.03.2009 10:54:26

Еще один наделённый правами и обделённый умом товарищ.

Harmony написал:

and licks ass by px

Ban 14 days. And i would like to give you a piece of advice: chat_mode -> off & you would have no reasons to complain.

Harmony написал:

(private message)

private messages are located here.

Harmony — 21.03.2009 10:59:39

nono you dont get me.
therefore people were asking why i was banned, and i said its cause i said "sftu" and its a lame reason but i think npo licked ass by px in order to get me banned by then. and now i think npo send that to Px and got me banned for 2nd time.

And why would i turn the chat mode off? isnt Community all about communicating and playing together/against eachother.

No offence, but if you have no rights in your country at all. then i hope for you, that you change location before you die and see how somethings are be alot beter. ;)

maloy — 21.03.2009 11:12:24

Ok, I understood you, & try to solve your problem.

=========

По ходу какой-то npo (BuKToP? :rolleyes:) заимел зуб на Гармонию и слил его Px'y, так вроде? Че ж вы его тогда так не любите? :huh:

sFFolo4 — 21.03.2009 12:13:20

and what Px think? :rolleyes:

BuKToP — 21.03.2009 19:28:06

maloy написал:

По ходу какой-то npo (BuKToP? :rolleyes:) заимел зуб на Гармонию

Мне както поссать на гармонию..
что гармония что другие игроки держат меня за читера.. я с гармонией в игре ввобще не рагаваривал, а вот он начел докапыватся до меня за что и получил первый бан, во второй раз опять же я играл и опять же он начел лезть..
еслиб он написал что я нууб или бот или еще ктото яб даже его не скинул бы пху, но его фраза меня даже както разозлила.
Походу он на меня зуб заимел , а не я на него.

Пых могбы и не банить, но забанил.

FoboS — 21.03.2009 19:59:30

Та ладно. Называют читером - воспринимай это как комплиман :rolleyes:
Только если играешь не под своим ником, то могут случайно забанить по наводке. :ninja:

EVO — 21.03.2009 20:14:38

BuKToP написал:

Виктор мог бы и не скидывать пху©, но скинул. :cool:

BuKToP — 21.03.2009 20:17:36

EVO написал:

BuKToP написал:

Виктор мог бы и не скидывать пху©, но скинул. :cool:

EVO мог бы не лезьт в эту тему, но лезет ;)

koff — 21.03.2009 20:18:44

это открытый публичный форум ;)

BuKToP — 21.03.2009 20:19:44

МОГ бы, я не говорю чтоб НЕ ЛЕЗ ;)

EVO — 21.03.2009 20:23:04

koff написал:

koff ниасилил прикола :D

Harmony — 21.03.2009 20:23:52

I will try to say this in polite words,
I'm not cheating or i haven't even cheated once in my life with Counter-Strike, nor even with other games.
and if your calling me a cheater, then i've to dissappoint you cause i've a skinpack and you can go look, you're not able to cheat with a skinpack (there are no hacks designed for special skinpacks, as long as i know) and i dont know if someone stole my nick or whatso ever but as long as i play and know, i've never seen someone else playing with my name. So if people accuse me of cheats, wherether they hate to lose or these are just false accusations.

But enough about the "Hes cheating" subject. I'm here complaining that i'm banned cause saying those words that i've said in my first post in this topic. I would like to here why Px banned me cause this is just dumb.

With kind regards,
Harmony.

Harmony — 21.03.2009 20:25:02

Btw, www.translate.google.com is not 100% complete translator, i couldn't pick up serveral posts. so dont flame if i understand things wrong ;)

With kind regards,
Harmony.

koff — 21.03.2009 20:28:31

а я разве сказал, чтобы не лез или что-то наподобие?)))) я констатировал факт статуса форума :rolleyes: ;)

EVO — 21.03.2009 20:46:47

koff написал:

констатировал

не ругайся, Harmony не найдет таких слов в www.translate.google.com

Harmony — 21.03.2009 21:43:14

Px, please reply on this topic or in PM,

it doesnt matter at all.

Px — 21.03.2009 22:04:21

sFFolo4 написал:

Px 14days for that it's really anormal i think

Really? You read the neighbor topic? ;) Also, he got a chance for unban, and after that made same thing, for which he was banned on previous week :laughing:

Harmony написал:

Its abnormal! since i have my rights and i'm not some kind of powerless garbage.

Playing on this server is not a right, its a privilege, if you don't understand this before

BuKToP написал:

Мне както поссать на гармонию..

Я бы рекомендовал сменить тон, если не хочешь составить компанию Холодку

Harmony — 21.03.2009 23:30:47

Oke Px, have it your way, you're the only one who see this from a other view, that doesnt mean that i'm low educated or what so ever in that direction. mabye i dont understand it, but i dont think that you even understand what i'm trying to explain. keep up the defending, i dont care anymore. You're just some corrupted admin, i accept and play with just chatting to my friends, Wont even spend any time on this forum anymore then.

we first met nice and now it ends like this. a Shame but peace out.

koff — 21.03.2009 23:34:29

развод и тумбочка

OnepYnaJIHaMo4eHHbIu — 21.03.2009 23:50:13

Harmony
c'mon buddy, chill out. nobody wants to put your educational level or your right to chat with your friends in CS under question. Therefore you can type whatever you want unless you use words and/or abbriviations abusing the rules of the site and/or the server. That's our policy that imo puts our server far above other CS servers I've ever played.

Youn can trust me 'cause I've been playing here for some time (about 5 years). Sometimes bans here are a kind of a test. If you pass it right without losing your face you'll find really good company here and interesting gamers. There are also some examples proving my words.

Regards...

Harmony — 22.03.2009 01:34:36

well said OnepYnaJIHaMo4eHHbIu, but i've learned in this forum that people arent who they seem to be at the first meeting ;)

but i think Px stays with what he has said, and thats actually too bad.

With kind regards,
Harmony

Dr.Salvator — 22.03.2009 12:12:34

:lol: My favourite phrases:

Px написал:

Playing on this server is not a right, its a privilege

Harmony написал:

You're just some corrupted admin

OnepYnaJIHaMo4eHHbIu написал:

If you pass it right without losing your face you'll find really good company here

But seriously, Harmony, it's a long time you've been playing here and you know well that we want everyone to be polite to the others and we don't accept any form of swearing. If you have never been kicked or banned by other admins (like me :rolleyes:) for such abbreviations it just means that they don't know these shortenings. But we all learn :yes:
If you could translate other topics in this section you would see that perhaps a half of them belongs to the banned people who have offensed the others, sometimes just for saying smth like 'you're a noob' :yes:
So, don't feel offensed, the motto 'hate me' is not the best position in smone's life ;)

koff — 22.03.2009 12:16:31

согласен с доктором. это еще цвяточки)) (vse ravno slovo цвяточки ne perevedetsa)))

Harmony — 22.03.2009 13:49:51

Dr.Salvator написал:

Harmony, it's a long time you've been playing here and you know well that we want everyone to be polite to the others and we don't accept any form of swearing.

well what i've said isn't swearing, oke you've got an point on my first ban, but you seriously think that 2 week ban is good for just saying this? I've just said my opinion and since its a free world (probably not in this server) i can say my opinion in NOT offending(well swearing in this case) words.

Code:
L 03/20/2009 - 00:14:10: "[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Harmony><9472><VALVE_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" say "npo"
L 03/20/2009 - 00:14:12: "[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Harmony><9472><VALVE_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" say "had a lame reason"
L 03/20/2009 - 00:14:21: "[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Harmony><9472><VALVE_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" say "and licks ass by px"

People asked me why i was banned, i've said my thoughts. There is nothing wrong with that, is it?

[editted only "isnt it" to "is it" :P )

Regards

koff — 22.03.2009 13:56:58

тяжело понять простор души славянской :rolleyes:

maloy — 22.03.2009 15:11:37

Harmony написал:

npo... licks ass by px

For these words, as I already said, you must have been banned for 14 days. That's my opinion, because I think everyone must watch his own language, in order to be polite to other players/people.

Harmony написал:

its a free world (probably not in this server)

You are wrong. This server is also free as well as all this world. So you are able to do whatever you want. You can do/say good things, & you can do/say bad things. So, in order to support pleasant conditions on IPT, our admins punish(ban) players, that do wrong things. Thay do not have any salary for it, they do it only for your good playing on this server. That's why IPT is very good ranked among other servers.

By the way, Harmony, how old are you?

EVO — 22.03.2009 15:18:06

та хай на курсы русского языка идет
вы утомили тут ругаться буквами как на клавиатуре

FoboS — 22.03.2009 15:48:29

Мож кому-то было бы полезнее на курсы английского сходить ;)

EVO — 22.03.2009 16:16:58

нихрена! пусть учат русский, ибо, ибо ... я все сказл :D

З.Ы. сизвиняюсь за не нормативную лексику

Harmony — 22.03.2009 16:48:37

maloy, what does my age matter?
and btw, "licks ass by px" go look in the dictionairy.. these 2 words are just normal words, you can even find them translated in your dictionairy. If you get this as swearing, its just how you want to receive the meaning of that sentence.

maloy — 22.03.2009 17:21:11

Harmony написал:

It seems to me, that you have not enough age/experience to discuss on such topics. "To lick ass" has a very rude translation on our language. Just type this expression in Google and you will see what do these 2 normal words mean.

Harmony — 23.03.2009 07:13:31

Mabye the wrong combination aftherall in your country, but seems like i'm used to hear different words here in my own country, But oke, i get your point.

but actually, did this even offended Npo?

Harmony — 23.03.2009 07:25:18

And uhh, what does this mean?

BASIC RULES
I. Communication
The following prohibitions are effectual for all types of communications available on the server during the game including text chat and voice chat as well as for nicknames.
IT  IS  STRICTLY  FORBIDDEN:
5. to provoke any player to inadequate behavior

IRON — 23.03.2009 17:19:51

Harmony написал:

And uhh, what does this mean?

That's means that any kind of provocations are forbidden. For example provocations other people to say bad words or any kind of insults.

Harmony — 23.03.2009 19:43:48

If its good what i'm thinking then. Then i think that Px should post the console of me saying the "stfu" to npo. I bet you'll see the reason why i've said "stfu" to him.

This is actually what caused the whole big case:

A cheater logged into the server, I was eating / afking that time. 
Afther 20 minutes, i came back to see who's playing etc.. and then i suddenly saw some kind of random guy just killing everyone. so i decided to play along just to see how good he is. Afther like 3 minutes i already noticed that he was a cheater. (If i'm good the cheater switched IPs like 3 times so he had to get bann from Px serveral times).
I've posted the IP, Nick etc.. on the cheaters report topic. Afther some time he got banned. and when i finally got the people to stay in the server instead of dissconnecting. Npo just says: And like he dont care. "And" and you know that really pisses me off. So i've said "stfu", i dont like it when people just say that to me, when i tried to help them.
And if you dont believe me, ask Px the console if he has it. And if this isnt provoking of people getting to say them bad words then just forget this and i'll just wait 2 weeks, tired of argueing, And yes i admit you guys give really some good points and i'll just take this as a learning subject.

Best Regards,
Harmony

Px — 23.03.2009 20:14:47

Logs for high latency stored for 1 week only

Harmony — 23.03.2009 21:36:53

Hmmph so there is no proof? But actually, did you read the logs of the chat between me and other players and when npo started to interveen before banning me?