gemini — 18.06.2012 19:02:18

Hi,

The person "Aleksej" got 1 Lucky headshot today, he quickly becoming spectate of me. he continuously spectate me approximate 10mins, But i don't know why he file complain against me "Gemini" ?

Complain nya: http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopi … 50#p125950

Several time i played against respected "Swing, Sn!ck, Harmony, m1ke, Argento" even i knifed them. but they didn't submit file complain. I don't think so that this person played against m1ke or similar argento, Harmony. if he play against them, he should nya them.

Sadly to say that: IPT server are in the hand's of unprofessional/kids in the name "Aleksej".

Px — 18.06.2012 19:22:41

Upload screenshots from your cstrike folder to your favorite file share service and post here link to them

Sad-Flute — 18.06.2012 20:30:54

gemini написал:

Several time i played against respected "Swing, Sn!ck, Harmony, m1ke, Argento" even i knifed them. but they didn't submit file complain. I don't think so that this person played against m1ke or similar argento, Harmony. if he play against them, he should nya them.

Sadly to say that: IPT server are in the hand's of unprofessional/kids in the name "Aleksej".

that person played with all of them long time ago :D and thats rude to say that its in hand of unprofessional kids from ur side . you are older (i think ) but u cant blame anyone maybe he miss judje u :blink:
if he made mistake then he will be banned for wrong report ...all u have to do is provide photos here ;)
and px gemini is good player and i have not seen him cheating :)

gemini — 18.06.2012 21:58:56

Px написал:

Upload screenshots from your cstrike folder to your favorite file share service and post here link to them

Hi Px,

I'M first time in this conspiracy, so i don't know which screen shots you talk about. but i take the folder screen

1) http://i49.tinypic.com/14ig01h.jpg

2) http://i45.tinypic.com/aryhg.jpg

This CS client/patch downloaded from this forum topic ID "id=2310".

@Sad-Flute

Thanks for QUOTE and favor, This action being me rude. If the person "Aleksj" don't take action against fair players so we don't being RUDE anymore.

Remember: cooperation is the best way to make place more better.

Px — 18.06.2012 22:16:44

Provide cstrike_lv screen

gemini — 18.06.2012 22:25:51

Hi Px,

I have found 4 to 5 bmp file but that are blank as you can see in thumbnail view here is the screen http://i47.tinypic.com/2d8qnpe.jpg

Thanks

Px — 18.06.2012 22:41:24

Preview doesn't matter, upload all of them

gemini — 18.06.2012 23:04:53

Hi Px,

I have compile all in 1 .rar file, you can free download here http://www.midupload.com/kquort8stt67

Thanks

Dehumanizer — 18.06.2012 23:19:33

hello Px.. instead of asking him to upload and share links ask the player who reported him to provide the demo as u did with me :/

this is  "wasting a time" and spoiling the main purpose of gemini topic.. he told u already "I'M first time in this conspiracy".. its my opinion u and others may like it or not i dont care but that what am seeing here..

gemini — 18.06.2012 23:28:59

Hi Dehumanizer,

Thank you for advise, but i have already post the link.

Thanks

Dehumanizer — 18.06.2012 23:34:17

gemini написал:

Hi Dehumanizer,

Thank you for advise, but i have already post the link.

Thanks

ur welcome.. am not saying to u to post a link.. as ur the one who complain here u must ask the player and the admins to provide the proof that u used cheat.. means Aleksej must post the demo of that map u guys played when he suspect u as a cheater or whatever :|

gemini — 18.06.2012 23:38:21

Hi Dehumanizer,

I believe if i cooperate with management, they reply same with me in my case.

Thanks

Dehumanizer — 18.06.2012 23:40:58

gemini написал:

Hi Dehumanizer,

I believe if i cooperate with management, they reply same with me in my case.

Thanks

:yes:

UFLL — 19.06.2012 00:11:14

Dehumanizer написал:

Aleksej must post the demo of that map u guys played when he suspect u as a cheater or whatever

Aleksej написал:

Карта aztec_maso_3, примерно с 07:20 можно смотреть.

Dehumanizer — 19.06.2012 00:30:27

UFLL написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

Aleksej must post the demo of that map u guys played when he suspect u as a cheater or whatever

Aleksej написал:

Карта aztec_maso_3, примерно с 07:20 можно смотреть.

here :unsure:

Px — 19.06.2012 00:34:56

gemini написал:

I have compile all in 1 .rar file, you can free download here http://www.midupload.com/kquort8stt67

Okay, they are really empty and that's a problem for you, because it showing that some software or configuration settings prevented from making screenshots.
Let's start from beginning: what's your settings is Options - Video?

EarL — 19.06.2012 01:05:05

gemini написал:

i played against respected "Swing, Sn!ck, Harmony, m1ke, Argento"

I don't see the very respected EarL in the list and that's a problem for you :lol:

I think Gemini is clean, I've seen him play and no one complained or I had any reason to spectate him. Not saying he is not cheating, just saying that never when I was around. I've had sick hs 1 bullet long range while moving from people before, but it happens, I've done some myself ;) But on the other hand, I would respect Aleksey's report as he is a decent player ;)

gemini — 19.06.2012 09:02:10

Px написал:

gemini написал:

Okay, they are really empty and that's a problem for you, because it showing that some software or configuration settings prevented from making screenshots.
Let's start from beginning: what's your settings is Options - Video?

Render: Software
Display Mode: Normal
Resolution: 800x600
Color Quality: Medium (16 bit)
Brightness: Light
Gamma: High

@EarL

Hi EarL,

I respect each and every player, the names i mentioned in my post are most popular, and i also playing against them most of time.

Thank you for your Justify favor.

Px — 19.06.2012 10:47:44

gemini написал:

Color Quality: Medium (16 bit)

So, Alexei was right, you getting advantage of cheat-like setting and ban is fair.
And what the reason of using Software render, you have S3 video card?

gemini — 19.06.2012 11:18:35

Hi Px,

I have two pcs, 1 laptop which have near 350MB Graphic, run well on OpenGL 32 bit as on default settings. desktop is old P-III 933MHZ, 16MB Card playing from both sides.

I don't know much about cheats or like that, but i know what called AIM and Wallhack that mostly run on OpenGL. not on VGA mode etc.

It doesn't make sense if You playing with Right hand and you killed person with Left hand and so you got banned with reason (Playing with right hand only) ?

I'M not argument with you, Just define few answer to me. i will quickly leave these website and server.

1) Do you have any banned reference against any Active player who playing on 16-Bit ?

2) During play time there are more then 18 players, why only 1 player suspect Gemini ?

3) What is the proof of cheating from the person who claim against Gemini ?

4) Is there any rule against Software or 16Bit playing players ?

5) There are many players who will be banned for same reason and then unbanned in just 1 to 24 hour same as recent y01, UffL

Thank you

Px — 19.06.2012 12:28:54

gemini написал:

16MB Card playing from both sides.

What card?

gemini написал:

1) Do you have any banned reference against any Active player who playing on 16-Bit ?

If you asking about separate ban reason for 16-bit, then correct is "Game Bugs"

gemini написал:

2) During play time there are more then 18 players, why only 1 player suspect Gemini ?

Maybe because he "lucky" enough to be hit by your unfair settings and be able to recognize them?

gemini написал:

3) What is the proof of cheating from the person who claim against Gemini ?

That's screenshots maded by me

gemini написал:

It's explicitly stated in our rules

gemini написал:

5) There are many players who will be banned for same reason and then unbanned in just 1 to 24 hour same as recent y01, UffL

Those, who banned for same reason, provided screenshots with absence of cheat

Skunk — 19.06.2012 12:32:14

gemini написал:

Yep, read the rules.

UFLL — 19.06.2012 13:44:17

gemini написал:

There are many players who will be banned for same reason and then unbanned in just 1 to 24 hour same as recent y01, UffL

You are complaining regarding to your ban, so solve your case first then make report about me or yo1 on separate topic where you state the link from the beginning of the post.

gemini — 19.06.2012 16:45:51

Hi Px,

What i understand is you don't want to unbanned me because now i though if you unbanned me you must banned Him, so you just trying to save HIM.

The current situation is: You don't have any proof that show I'M cheating. even i provide all of the screenshots but you still in favor Aleskej who are also fail to showing any proof against me. This is openly UNFAIR.

@ UFLL,

I'M not reporting anyone, its my record of 6 months that i even not chat with anyone during play. I just reference your and y01 case that recently happen. hope it make sense to you.

Well now i m very disappointed to see what happening here.
I hope its not happen with any other good player's in future.

This is really STRANGE

Have a nice day today
Goodbye

Px — 19.06.2012 17:03:44

:facepalm:

EarL — 19.06.2012 18:26:44

:blink:

Dehumanizer — 19.06.2012 19:42:35

EarL написал:

gemini написал:

i played against respected "Swing, Sn!ck, Harmony, m1ke, Argento"

I would respect Aleksey's report as he is a decent player ;)

did u also respect him inside the game like u did to me? i mean asking player "why u report someone" and when he reply u back with "he is using aimbot" u reply him in a front of all players with "ur donkey".. do u call this respecting ppl sweety ? if that so.. with all respect am gona clear one thing 4 u .. if u think ppl grow up like u inside stables and get used to say this to each other ur totally wrong.. as u sent me pm after i reported ur friend telling me "Listen, why did you report my good friend Slyx.. Was he very rude" i would like u to add the word donkey to ur "rude words list" this will make u avoid being such a pig while talking to players.. and for telling me while explaining to u why i reported him "and believe me i dont have to =)" the RUDE word "matter closed".. then no need to talk and ask me from the beginning if u know u will cross ppl lines with such words without considering what there react will be or what is their feelings..

Harmony — 19.06.2012 22:17:25

Let's be honest here Admins, if Gemini would know that 16bit is forbidden and that he is actually is doing a game bug, i'm sure he would not have stated that he was playing with 16bit quality. If he knew about the 16Bit i am sure he could have said that he was playing 32Bit and the case would have been different. There is a big difference in actually knowing that you did wrong or not knowing that you did wrong. This is also a special case in the modern society. For example when a mentally ill person commit a murder or when a mentally healthy person commit a murder, the mentally ill person is excused and he will get different treatment to in the court. I'm not saying Gemini is mentally ill or something but i'm trying to state that this case could have been solved by shortening the ban or unban if possible and warn Gemini to not play with 16Bit and force him to read up on the server rules and also clearly write all of this in the unban report. Also leave ALEKSEY unbanned since his report was correct.

This is rather exceptional case in the matter and i hope with what i have just said the admins will also conduct a rather exceptional decision. Good luck to you Gemini and with the final decision (if this has not been made yet).

PS: Gemini you are saying respected players but all those respected players of yours are bots :laughing: except for mike, he is pretty good, sometimes.

Dehumanizer — 19.06.2012 22:24:21

Harmony написал:

PS: Gemini you are saying respected players but all those respected players of yours are bots :laughing: except for mike, he is pretty good, sometimes.

:/

Aleksej — 19.06.2012 23:37:49

В общем почитав всё тут, я понял что меня никто не любит :unsure:
по теме: если gemini поставит 32 bit - я за снятие бана, у меня зла на него нет. Остальное за админами.
Вам решать играть ему или сидеть.

DJ_Serega — 19.06.2012 23:47:45

Aleksej написал:

В общем почитав всё тут, я понял что меня никто не любит :unsure:
по теме: если gemini поставит 32 bit - я за снятие бана, у меня зла на него нет. Остальное за админами.
Вам решать играть ему или сидеть.

Хоть что-то понятно с данной темы :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dehumanizer — 19.06.2012 23:50:24

Aleksej написал:

я понял что меня никто не любит :unsure:

we do love u! :ohmy:
beside that ur so fast in typing.. u should go for guinness :woot:

`PY.cm — 20.06.2012 00:00:03

Лень читать,но я за своих!!! :cool::ninja:

Px — 20.06.2012 00:11:04

`PY.cm написал:

Лень читать,но я за своих!!! :cool::ninja:

За залогов? :unsure:

EarL — 20.06.2012 04:32:53

Dehumanizer написал:

What you said here is more rude than what I've ever said to you. All I tried to tell you is that you have been making mistakes, firstly with KaJe report, then with y0s1, and what made me very angry was the fact that you did not accept you were wrong, and continued to believe y0s1 IS ACTUALLY STILL USING AIM-BOT, just me, Px and others are blind and cannot see he is cheat. In addition, if you make so many mistakes and are convinced you are right, then I wonder how many other WH reports were hasty and incorrect, getting rid of somewhat high skilled players from the server.

If I offended you in the process, I apologize, however the fact of the matter is that you have been abusing the report system sometimes without even spectating those you report, and that showed in how you made 2 mistakes in a row in a very short period of time. Therefore I think you should own up to your mistakes and try not to take it personally if I do say something mild to you - I only try to be fair and defend those that YOU GET BANNED.

P.S. Donkey is just as rude as Pig :)

Harmony — 20.06.2012 11:16:20

so as people are going offtopic, i'm curious to what happend with Gemini?

Px — 20.06.2012 11:20:25

Harmony написал:

this case could have been solved by shortening the ban or unban if possible and warn Gemini to not play with 16Bit and force him to read up on the server rules and also clearly write all of this in the unban report

Yup, that was the preferred way, but after Skunk and I pointed to rules... instead of apologies for incorrect setting he switched to "still in favor Aleskej who are also fail to showing any proof against me" and not answering on direct questions, so that way is closed for now

Harmony — 20.06.2012 14:13:33

Px написал:

snip

Pride is the mother of arrogance.

Px — 20.06.2012 14:27:54

Pointing to rules is arrogance...

Dehumanizer — 20.06.2012 15:16:28

EarL написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

I only try to be fair and defend those that YOU GET BANNED.

P.S. Donkey is just as rude as Pig :)

there is admins here they can manage this .. not u,
and for what u said that "Donkey is just as rude as Pig :)" i have no comment as ur trying to proof clearly here that ur pretty good with dealing with such creatures.. u got mad its not giving u the right to call me donkey,, forget about how ur dealing with each other inside home and try to be as normal as the others inside this server.. otherwise any kind of such reacts u did would be so weird and pretty dumb :) and am gona tell u from now on if u used such words with players "me or the others" i will not hesitate to report u for a foul lang.. first time i just ignore it as i was shocked from a person i thought he is a friend of me.. but from now on.. u know the rest

enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emn4t1syDQ0

ByeBye :bye:

Harmony — 20.06.2012 17:14:37

Px написал:

I have no idea what you're talking about but perhaps you misunderstood me too. What i ment was that Gemini pride made him arrogant enough not to apologize and therefor gave away his chances of getting unbanned.

EarL — 21.06.2012 23:24:59

Dehumanizer написал:

No, admins cannot manage it, because YOU GET THEM BANNED by reporting and the report is not investigated, it is nya.

Okay, thanks buddy ;)

Sad-Flute — 22.06.2012 09:50:59

Harmony написал:

Px написал:

I have no idea what you're talking about but perhaps you misunderstood me too. What i ment was that Gemini pride made him arrogant enough not to apologize and therefor gave away his chances of getting unbanned.

there should be like button here :)

Px — 22.06.2012 09:56:05

Sad-Flute написал:

It is already here - http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/img/warn_add.gif ;)

Harmony — 23.06.2012 04:56:22

Px написал:

Sad-Flute написал:

And there is also a dislike button! :ninja:

[RC] KOTbKA — 23.06.2012 17:51:15

На самом деле я один раз тоже заподозрила топик стартера , когда получила пару хэдов через двери на дд2 , но посмотрев за ним пару раундов убедилась что он чист и решила , что это была тупо халява . Оказалось не совсем халява . :/ Кроме того на этом сервере действует призумпция виновности . Все виновны пока не доказанно обратное . И разбан нужен игрокам , так что их задача доказывать свою невиновность . Так сказать спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих =) Собственно Гемени не смог доказать свою невиновность , и даже спалился на использовании 16бит.  Так что бан вполне заслуженный .

p.s. http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/img/warn_add.gif Почему ВАРН ??? Этж репа :unsure:

Px — 23.06.2012 17:53:30

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Почему ВАРН ??? Этж репа :unsure:

Ну вот так решил автор плагина репутации, такое у него видение :laughing:

Sad-Flute — 23.06.2012 23:52:32

Harmony написал:

Px написал:

Sad-Flute написал:

And there is also a dislike button! :ninja:

i know the dislike button better than u :/

Sad-Flute — 23.06.2012 23:54:35

Px написал:

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Почему ВАРН ??? Этж репа :unsure:

Ну вот так решил автор плагина репутации, такое у него видение :laughing:

what she said px ??  why google translator dont make any sense what she write ?? :blink:

Px — 24.06.2012 00:00:19

Sad-Flute написал:

why google translator dont make any sense what she write ?? :blink:

As I said before, that because her messages doesn't contain any sense :D

Sad-Flute — 24.06.2012 00:07:59

Px написал:

Sad-Flute написал:

why google translator dont make any sense what she write ?? :blink:

As I said before, that because her messages doesn't contain any sense :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gemini — 21.07.2012 11:58:38

@ KOTbKA

Thank you for the participation,

If you once again read the topic from first post so you can understand Who actually provide WHAT. providing True information is not make sense to you ?. Just thinking if I'M a cheater then why I provide anything here except to ask Alesk to provide proof ?

You are said i deserve the Banning due to i fail to provide proof, but in this topic i only the person who just not only provide A to Z proof but accept the Ban and waiting for unbanning from 40 days to resolve the issue and that is the reason that I playing again along with Amazingly with Alesksey who reported me. and once again  I kill him 7 times in the same round which he submit report against me. but this time HE s not reporting that shows that "He is now mature and he now knows that if you get headshoot 2 or 3 times from the same person it doesn't means the person is a cheater" same as you getting heads and after spectating me you feel that the heads is Fair and CORRECT!

I thank to all of you to given me a proper guide to not caught in feature in this types of issues.

Also, special thanks to All of you "Respected" players for participating in my Issue specially for "Harmony" who summarize my issue in better way to Admins.

I hope in feature i will be making more good connection with players and admins and Talk them in under full of Respect law.

Thank you
My kind regards
Gemini

Px — 21.07.2012 12:29:15

"Why using forbidden settings is forbidden?!"1!!11111!!!1111

gemini — 21.07.2012 14:13:35

Hi Px,

Sorry, i did not get your point specially these part "1!!11111!!!1111" ?

Px — 21.07.2012 14:17:17

That's representation of pathos in your question

gemini — 21.07.2012 14:26:52

Hi Px,

I still confuse :facepalm:

Ranmalit — 21.07.2012 17:35:56

Px,

думаю он имел ввиду что не понимает причину по какой запрещены 16-бит

Skunk — 21.07.2012 19:23:40

The enemy can be seen through double smok with 16-bit.
Therefore it's forbidden.

Sad-Flute — 21.07.2012 20:15:45

Skunk написал:

The enemy can be seen through double smok with 16-bit.
Therefore it's forbidden.

thats becoz ??

Skunk — 22.07.2012 06:48:31

:yes:

gemini — 22.07.2012 13:44:54

Hi Skunk,

Thank you for the short description. I'M playing on 32bit OpenGL Mood.  please tell me more about what forbidden or what settings not so i will take care all of them while playing.

ALEKSEY asking me in the game, and i not reply to him because i don't want to talk with him.

Thank you

Skunk — 22.07.2012 15:43:48

From here chapter III.

Aleksej — 22.07.2012 21:31:42

gemini, today you killed me 4 times through double smoke in different maps, I downloadet demos and looked at this, this moments are strange or my pc makes illusions... but I didnt reported you, because I need more evidence for sureness. If admins are interested in this moments now - I can give demos with time and other...

I will report you, if I get sureness in my suspiction

gemini — 25.07.2012 23:48:48

Hi Aleksej,

Thank you for writing and being part of this topic.

I'M killing you 7 times first day, 2 times in Flash and 1 time in smoke, Because i seen you before them and i know someone coming from that way.

I would suggest you please Give demo to me also, and tell me how to make demo so i will also make demo and guide you how you can kill enemies in smoke and flash even you can't see them.

Thank you

Aleksej — 26.07.2012 01:59:41

gemini написал:

tell me how to make demo

:laughing:
BeeR | Observer is watching you :ninja: :facepalm:

gemini — 26.07.2012 10:30:45

Hi Aleksej,

Everyone watching everyone in the server, no one report except YOU. and I'M happy admins watching, because its players benefits that safe to being victim of FALSE and un-mature persons reports.

Thank you

gemini — 27.07.2012 18:48:38

Hi,

I have created demo file first time. Please download and check. if anything incorrect kindly Guide.

https://hotfile.com/dl/164662914/c08652 … n.dem.html

thanks

Sad-Flute — 28.07.2012 16:24:43

gemini написал:

Hi,

I have created demo file first time. Please download and check. if anything incorrect kindly Guide.

https://hotfile.com/dl/164662914/c08652 … n.dem.html

thanks

u can get hltv demos from cs.iptcom.net