srdjan — 17.08.2012 21:05:55

Need unban

You have been banned from this Server by Admin Dr.Salvator.
There are 1 week , 6 days , 23 hours , 50 minutes and 9 seconds left of your ban.
Banned Nickname : Srdjan
Reason : ' Foul Language '
You can complain about your ban @ www.cs.iptcom.net
Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 0 : 232894016 '
Banned IP : 178.223.36.162
Your IP : ' 178.223.36

I want an explanation. Why did I get ban, i not cursed.

Dr.Salvator — 17.08.2012 21:11:00

try to remember what did you want to make with someone's sister and think about it for 2 weeks

srdjan — 17.08.2012 21:26:11

Dr.Salvator написал:

try to remember what did you want to make with someone's sister and think about it for 2 weeks

????????????????????????????????
Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Px — 17.08.2012 21:36:53

srdjan написал:

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? How do you think, adding another two weeks for this would be fair? I think that answer is positive

L 08/17/2012 - 20:54:55: "Srdjan<58428><VALVE_0:0:232894016><TERRORIST>" say "bb5 *cut* ti sestru" (dead)

srdjan — 17.08.2012 21:47:26

Px написал:

srdjan написал:

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? How do you think, adding another two weeks for this would be fair? I think that answer is positive

L 08/17/2012 - 20:54:55: "Srdjan<58428><VALVE_0:0:232894016><TERRORIST>" say "bb5 *cut* ti sestru" (dead)

....and what it says. Come on, tell me.

Px — 17.08.2012 21:49:10

srdjan написал:

Ok

jbm

Your ban doubled, congratz

srdjan — 17.08.2012 21:55:35

Px написал:

srdjan написал:

Ok

jbm

Your ban doubled, congratz

And what does it "jbm"!!! It is not in English or in Russian language.

Px — 17.08.2012 21:57:17

srdjan написал:

And what does it "jbm"!!

That's you should tell us, you write it, then explain, what it mean from your point of view :rolleyes:

srdjan — 17.08.2012 21:59:44

Px написал:

srdjan написал:

And what does it "jbm"!!

That's you should tell us, you write it, then explain, what it mean from your point of view :rolleyes:

How can you give ban when you do not know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Px — 17.08.2012 22:09:23

We know what it means from our point of view, now we want hear your. So?

srdjan — 17.08.2012 22:16:00

Px написал:

Simply put, you do not know my language and therefore can not know what it says!

srdjan — 17.08.2012 22:31:02

Px написал:

I'm suing you for Putin! You'll get the same punishment as those three sectarians and junkies from "Pussy Riot".

Px — 17.08.2012 22:38:48

srdjan написал:

Simply put, you do not know my language and therefore can not know what it says!

Escaping from answering on simple question? How cowardly :laughing:

srdjan написал:

I'm suing you for Putin!

That's a E for Geography :lol:

UFLL — 17.08.2012 23:25:09

Bye kid :bye: :haha:

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst — 17.08.2012 23:34:34

Use Google Chrome
Buy Kid  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P:P:P:P :P :P:P:P  :P:P:P  :P :P

Skunk — 18.08.2012 00:10:25

srdjan написал:

I'm suing you for Putin!

:lol:

[RC] KOTbKA — 18.08.2012 05:13:04

Я уж думала никогда такого не увижу на форуме =)))) Многие понимают что получили по заслугом и тихо сидят . А этот был уверен в своей правоте . Как вы можете банить , если вы не понимаете ? Бугагашки :с)))))
Я бы вообще запретила общение на сервере на любом языке отличном от русского (украинского) и английского . И в первую очередь запретить польский и турецкий , они особенно вымораживают . Каждый турок заходя на сервер первым делом спрашивает "Turk varmi ?" и понеслась *%3да по кочкам . Причём я почти уверена что матеряццо они будь здоров . Если европейские языки ещё как то понятно о чём речь . То те уж точно безнаказанно могут посылать ... я забыла о чём хотела написать ну и пофиг , пьятниццо же :happy:

srdjan — 18.08.2012 11:11:06

Px написал:

srdjan написал:

Escaping from answering on simple question? How cowardly :laughing:

srdjan написал:

I'm suing you for Putin!

That's a E for Geography :lol:

Girl, I know geography better than you, and I am far more educated than you. You've established that it would not be a moderator on cs server (and that's their biggest success in life), but it would do something else.
Behold, now I'm going for the first time to be serious on this forum and on the server at all, and I will write something without joke, because everything I've ever written was joke: I do not care to play games, because I'm too old for that, I usually come to the server to joke with people, so there is no need to give me the ban, because it will not come any more on the server, I deleted the IP.
Greetings kids .....

P.S. You better take a book in your hands than spend time at the computer.

Skunk — 18.08.2012 11:41:30

:facepalm:

Px — 18.08.2012 11:46:22

:lol: :bye:

Px — 18.08.2012 11:55:49

Cowardly deleting own posts? How pitiful :haha:
All deleted posts restored

Dr.Salvator — 18.08.2012 12:24:49

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Я бы вообще запретила общение на сервере на любом языке отличном от русского (украинского) и английского

я обычно гоняю за языки, которых не понимаю ;)

srdjan написал:

Girl, I know geography better than you, and I am far more educated than you.

Maaaan, that girl is much older than you, she was my teacher in geography in school 20 years ago!!:angry2:

srdjan написал:

I deleted the IP.
Greetings kids .....

hmm.. and who behaves like an offended kid now? :ninja:

Спойлер:

(I'm sure you come back to read our reaction) :P

srdjan — 18.08.2012 12:29:57

Sniveling, I want to you delete all my posts on this forum, I do not want anything to do with this forum. I do not want to earn me.
PS. But, we know how to make money Ukrainian girl and woman, in that you have known in the world.

Dr.Salvator — 18.08.2012 12:35:38

our dear slavic neighbour splutters :(
deleting post again :lol::lol:

Px — 18.08.2012 12:36:55

srdjan написал:

I want to you delete all my posts on this forum

You can want anything, but this not gonna happen, you will continue to serve to our server as perfect representation of young cad :cool:

Px — 18.08.2012 12:42:24

Dr.Salvator написал:

our dear slavic neighbour splutters :(

That's a burden of those, who put hungry eagle on flag :rolleyes:

Dr.Salvator написал:

deleting post again :lol::lol:

He can't, not delete, nor edit, I'm revoked those permissions

srdjan — 18.08.2012 12:43:42

Px написал:

srdjan написал:

I want to you delete all my posts on this forum

You can want anything, but this not gonna happen, you will continue to serve to our server as perfect representation of young cad :cool:

Why did you wiped out the previous post here? ..... repeat that: an old woman playing games :shok: and hanging out with the boys .... pedophilia

Px — 18.08.2012 12:46:51

You said that you're leaving, you can't do even that? :lol:

srdjan — 18.08.2012 17:24:31

Geography teacher ...hmm .... there's something about you geography teachers. I remember my geography teacher in a primary school. She liked young boys.
What're you doing with these kids from the forum? What actions are you doing to them? I was just curious.

UFLL — 18.08.2012 17:35:01

srdjan написал:

What're you doing with these kids from the forum? What actions are you doing to them? I was just curious.

Nothing :woot: just laughing at kids like what you wrote :laughing:

gemini — 18.08.2012 17:49:39

Hi Admins,

Sorry to interrupting you. but this is my Humble request to you, please close this topic now. few of posts in this topic really "shameless".

I think he is v.upset by ban. and more posts make him more angry. so he write the things that really destroying attitude. kindly close the topic ASAP.

Thank you

Px — 18.08.2012 17:54:51

gemini написал:

and more posts make him more angry

So?

gemini написал:

so he write the things that really destroying attitude

Or more deeply show, who really he is?

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst — 18.08.2012 18:24:44

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

How can you ban if you do not understand

i translated it :ninja:

srdjan — 18.08.2012 18:39:07

:D
I'm not angry, but something is not clear, so I would like you to explain some things Mrs.: Is it logical and normal to adult women engaged in these things, I think the server and games. Do you have kids and a husband, Madam?

UFLL — 18.08.2012 18:42:06

srdjan написал:

Madam?

:lol::lol::lol:

srdjan — 18.08.2012 18:48:46

UFLL написал:

srdjan написал:

Madam?

Kid f.ck off from my topic. This is for adult people. Go to suck a pacifier or something

gemini — 18.08.2012 19:00:31

Hi Px,

Kindly take my request defensively, not OFFENSIVELY.

@srdjan, Please don't mind. Could you please ignore this topic ? and to ignore write these things against her ? I m not wrong so i played against you many times in server. You are very calm cool person. I expecting kind words for all from you, Specially for "Woman's". even if you are against them.

Please consider my request.

UFLL — 18.08.2012 19:04:48

srdjan написал:

UFLL написал:

srdjan написал:

Madam?

Kid f.ck off from my topic. This is for adult people. Go to suck a pacifier or something

This is public topic :cool: kid, you are really pissed, have some ice cream to cool your aggression down :laughing: what a joker you are  :lol:

srdjan — 18.08.2012 19:14:59

gemini написал:

Hi Px,

Kindly take my request defensively, not OFFENSIVELY.

@srdjan, Please don't mind. Could you please ignore this topic ? and to ignore write these things against her ? I m not wrong so i played against you many times in server. You are very calm cool person. I expecting kind words for all from you, Specially for "Woman's". even if you are against them.

Please consider my request.

Me is funny to one immoral person act judge in this forum.
This is the last post that I will write on this topic, I asked that they delete this topic, but she refused.

UFLL — 18.08.2012 19:24:29

srdjan написал:

Me is funny to one immoral person act judge in this forum.
This is the last post that I will write on this topic, I asked that they delete this topic, but she refused.

You are though funny for every person who post it in this topic, what you wrote is it's totally irrelevant and it doesn't involve to this topic. Who knows that you'll break your oath :laughing:

gemini — 18.08.2012 19:30:11

Hi srdjan,

Thank you very much for consideration. I really appreciate it.

just leave it as it is, i also started many topics here that is resolved but the admins did not Close/delete them for their record to showing other new admins in future. as you can see, there are more then 5 admins here and maybe they change in future.

Once again thanks for your kind decision.

Best regards
-Gemini-

srdjan — 18.08.2012 19:37:51

gemini написал:

Hi srdjan,

Thank you very much for consideration. I really appreciate it.

just leave it as it is, i also started many topics here that is resolved but the admins did not Close/delete them for their record to showing other new admins in future. as you can see, there are more then 5 admins here and maybe they change in future.

Once again thanks for your kind decision.

Best regards
-Gemini-

One more post :). I deleted all my posts, but she brought them back. Apparently he likes to enjoy it.

gemini — 18.08.2012 19:50:51

Hi srdjan,

I think i enjoy your post number 39, in which you consider my request. and i believe no one enjoy this topic. even you too.

And you can post in forum anywhere, no one stop you except any reason. So don't worry, you will be soon unban i wish.

PS: i must say here, you are Mature person.

Thank you.

Slip — 18.08.2012 19:51:13

strongly recommend to stop this very Interest battle

gemini — 18.08.2012 19:56:15

Hi Slip,

Its stop now, and my Humble request you too, please close this topic now.

Thank you

Px — 18.08.2012 20:35:31

gemini
But what about fun? It's so funny to see how he tries to sting me, but failing again and again showing his narrow-mindedness :laughing:

[RC] KOTbKA — 18.08.2012 22:35:04

Gemeni i think you dont get it , this whole forum overfilled with trolls and Px is the main one :laughing: . So you with your "love and peace" looking even more trolling one :)

Px — 18.08.2012 22:48:50

That thing try to insult me via e-mail, another fail :laughing:

Dr.Salvator — 18.08.2012 23:20:12

Am I the only one who sees sexual agression theme in srdjan's posts? May be we really should stop it.. :unsure:

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst — 18.08.2012 23:26:57

SARDJAN this is for u:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gemini — 19.08.2012 00:17:08

Px написал:

gemini
But what about fun? It's so funny to see how he tries to sting me, but failing again and again showing his narrow-mindedness

Hi Px,

If you really want a nice fun and funny things, I have an offer for you. Play against me in High latency or forgive srdjan once he completing his ban.

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Gemeni i think you dont get it , this whole forum overfilled with trolls and Px is the main one :laughing: . So you with your "love and peace" looking even more trolling one

Hi KOTbKA how you have been today ? ^_^

I'M not a trolling person, and nor troll anyone. and "peace and love" is not my ownership. I'M a Muslim guy. and my religion teaches me that spread "peace and love" in humans and Invite them to and for Good deeds are the benefits way. and its the key to make place in peoples hearts. So I Clarify that i m not trolling You or Px or Srdjan or anyone else. I Actually try to make an place in your hearts and actually try to show you that we can handle any Human or animals with our Attitude, Kindness, Love and with peace talk.

In my opinion, every human have good and bad spirits. so think how much our World be more beautiful if we only showing our good spirits within kind manners within full attitude.

I'M not lecturing you, You all are very intelligent and experienced peoples. I just justify my point of view behalf on my faith.

But if anyone hurts by me, I'M very sorry. :)

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst — 19.08.2012 00:27:14

gemini написал:

spread "peace and love"

i learned to spread "death and hate"  :D

Dr.Salvator — 19.08.2012 00:42:06

... and democracy :lol:

srdjan — 19.08.2012 11:46:44

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst написал:

SARDJAN this is for u:

Yupiii.....Thank you, also give chupa chups for my friend Ufll, so he not to be angry.

My friend Ufll and me:D:

UFLL — 19.08.2012 14:15:44

srdjan написал:

Yupiii.....Thank you, also give chupa chups for my friend Ufll, so he not to be angry.

Look at him, how gingery he is :rolleyes: :laughing: and you broke your word

Px — 19.08.2012 14:16:25

gemini написал:

Play against me in High latency or forgive srdjan once he completing his ban.

Why I should do any of such boring things?

svitl0 — 19.08.2012 14:34:24

I think srdjan feels hurt for bad evil grown-ups taking away his dear Kosovo where he loved to be molested by clear-blood serbian soldiers. That could also be a reason why he envies successful Ukrainian prostitutes. It could have been NATO air strike that killed his 40-year old lover, so he's looking for revenge in CS and internet as the real world doesn't make any sense to him after that regrettable incident.

srdjan, that creepy bird on your flag, what is that? Was it born after Miloshevich had sex with a hen from Kusturitsa's movies? :ninja:

gemini, check out how serbian dudes teach Southern Europe Muslims peace:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

gemini — 19.08.2012 14:36:16

Hi Px,

How are you Today ?

Most of the things sound seems boring, but naturally That things very enjoyable. :yes:

Px — 19.08.2012 14:37:04

gemini написал:

enjoyable

:lol:

gemini — 19.08.2012 14:52:54

:rolleyes:

srdjan — 19.08.2012 15:22:17

svitl0 написал:

I think srdjan feels hurt for bad evil grown-ups taking away his dear Kosovo where he loved to be molested by clear-blood serbian soldiers. That could also be a reason why he envies successful Ukrainian prostitutes. It could have been NATO air strike that killed his 40-year old lover, so he's looking for revenge in CS and internet as the real world doesn't make any sense to him after that regrettable incident.

srdjan, that creepy bird on your flag, what is that? Was it born after Miloshevich had sex with a hen from Kusturitsa's movies? :ninja:

gemini, check out how serbian dudes teach Southern Europe Muslims peace:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

First, I am convinced that your grandfather John Demanjuk.
Secondly, I feel close to all Slavic nations, and it bothers me that Ukrainian women have a bad reputation, and you know it. (Probably due to the isolation of Ukraine during the Soviet Union, and now when they see a strangers immediately lift your legs).
Thirdly, I see what you are writing about Kosovo, I understand that you are American and NATO pet.
Fourth, as far as flags, eagles are the coat of arms of medieval Serbia , Milosevic did not create them as you say, but the communist flag replaced the old Serbian flag.
Fifthly, as regards the crimes in Srebrenica, it happened in Bosnia, not Serbia. In Bosnia was a civil war where they kill each other Bosnians, Orthodox, Catholic and Muslim religions, and they are all committed crimes. I have many friends Muslims in my country. I do not separate people by religion or nation, but according to who is the kind of man.
As I wrote at the very beginning, I feel close to the Ukrainians, and not get a bad opinion about them, and if I wrote something bad, it I've done that would provoke one grandmother Px.
And as for you, you are a disgrace to the Ukrainian.

UFLL — 19.08.2012 15:36:29

srdjan написал:

How interesting :rolleyes:, so all people who live in a country that member of NATO are the pets and they are disgrace where they live and from?

svitl0 — 19.08.2012 16:16:05

UFLL написал:

this man died before the final court decision. anyway, to say the least, i'm not proud of any people from my nation who collaborated with nazzis. at the same time you should not forget Ukrainian people were one of many nations who greatly contributed into Hitler's army elimination, which i'm very proud of. i'm as well proud of Ukrainian Insurgent Army who bravely fought against the soviet punitive forces up until 1950-60s.

srdjan написал:

Probably due to the isolation of Ukraine during the Soviet Union, and now when they see a strangers immediately lift your legs

i still think you envy the exceptional beauty of Ukrainian girls, which is why you talk so much about this stereotype.

srdjan написал:

I understand that you are American and NATO pet.

and i see you're one of those "pro-slavonic nazzis" who blame everyone in the west but have no strength to look at historical mirror and see how disgusting they appear to the world.

srdjan написал:

as regards the crimes in Srebrenica, it happened in Bosnia, not Serbia.

this ethnocyde crime was committed by those who called themselves Serbians. and you didn't even find words to express your negative attitude to this event. so lame and nazzi

srdjan написал:

you are a disgrace to the Ukrainian.

unlike you, i'm at least brave enough to condemn my nation's crimes. and I do not show off on other country's server insulting people for not knowing my language.

Skunk — 19.08.2012 16:45:25

Stop discussions on political topics. It is prohibited.

srdjan — 19.08.2012 16:57:01

svitl0 написал:

UFLL написал:

this man died before the final court decision. anyway, to say the least, i'm not proud of any people from my nation who collaborated with nazzis. at the same time you should not forget Ukrainian people were one of many nations who greatly contributed into Hitler's army elimination, which i'm very proud of. i'm as well proud of Ukrainian Insurgent Army who bravely fought against the soviet punitive forces up until 1950-60s.

srdjan написал:

Probably due to the isolation of Ukraine during the Soviet Union, and now when they see a strangers immediately lift your legs

i still think you envy the exceptional beauty of Ukrainian girls, which is why you talk so much about this stereotype.

srdjan написал:

I understand that you are American and NATO pet.

and i see you're one of those "pro-slavonic nazzis" who blame everyone in the west but have no strength to look at historical mirror and see how disgusting they appear to the world.

srdjan написал:

as regards the crimes in Srebrenica, it happened in Bosnia, not Serbia.

this ethnocyde crime was committed by those who called themselves Serbians. and you didn't even find words to express your negative attitude to this event. so lame and nazzi

srdjan написал:

you are a disgrace to the Ukrainian.

unlike you, i'm at least brave enough to condemn my nation's crimes. and I do not show off on other country's server insulting people for not knowing my language.

I agree that the Ukrainian girl pretty, like all Slavic peoples. Of course, not all Ukrainian women such as those sectarians and drug addict Feminists ... yesterday I was reading the BBC article, which stated that the Ukrainian girl contestants organized orgies at the Olympics in London.
I am not nazzi and my people was severely damaged during WW2. My nation is the only South Slavic people who fought against Hitler, while the other received the Iron Cross by Hitler for the effort in the fight against the partisans.

U ime Oca, Sina i Svetoga Duha Amin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucrw-zyMBVo

UFLL — 19.08.2012 17:12:21

srdjan написал:

yesterday I was reading the BBC article, which stated that the Ukrainian girl contestants organized orgies at the Olympics in London.

Probably not true, media's should've aired that news article's on the TV's. I've been spending on watching on TV's almost all of the Olympic games and I have not seen, heard nor aware of about that.

svitl0 — 19.08.2012 17:45:03

ВВС suxx, they were blaming Ukrainian fans for being ultra-racist before EURO. i'm sure everyone who visited Ukraine this summer was proven otherwise.

srdjan, as for Pussy Riot, Russian church has long been an enterprise selling god to people rather than an institute of noble values. cathedral Pussy Riot were having their performance in is famous for being a place for "elite" and selling religious stuff. a lot of ceremonies were abused there to please the officials and businessmen too. how is that Christian?

For the case itself, Russian legal system is totally corrupted and no one expected a fair trial, not to mention the freedom of speech in Putin's Mordor Empire.

skunk,
this is my last politics related post in this forum. sorry for the flame.

Px — 19.08.2012 17:48:19

svitl0 написал:

ВВС suxx

You taking him too serious, if you ask for proves, he would lie again, as usual :laughing:

Lucky Loser — 19.08.2012 18:54:20

Dr.Salvator написал:

"You have oil? You need democracy":D

Lucky Loser — 19.08.2012 18:58:13

srdjan написал:

In Bosnia was a civil war where they kill each other Bosnians, Orthodox, Catholic and Muslim religions, and they are all committed crimes

You talking so nice and we all belive you...

Px — 19.08.2012 20:51:18

Too late, he left us till September, and

Daj mi unban na forumu i na serveru, ili ću te tužiti Sudu u Strazburu, zbog kršenja mojih ljudskih prava.

and I thing that unban is very simple solution, we need new interesting experience, do you agree? :rolleyes:

Dr.Salvator — 19.08.2012 21:19:21

Px wants to visit Stasbourg na sharu :lol::lol:

Px — 19.08.2012 21:23:42

Dr.Salvator написал:

na sharu :lol::lol:

Luchshe tak, chem po staroi Sovietskoi tradicii - na tanke :cool:

[RC] KOTbKA — 19.08.2012 21:35:40

Лучше танка - только тактический бомбардировщик :rolleyes:

UFLL — 23.08.2012 21:31:32

Px написал:

You can want anything, but this not gonna happen, you will continue to serve to our server as perfect representation of young cad

What if you get sued for not providing "individual rights"?

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst — 23.08.2012 22:28:10

Lucky Loser написал:

Dr.Salvator написал:

"You have oil? You need democracy":D

Px — 23.08.2012 23:51:02

UFLL написал:

Not gonna happen© Riddik

UFLL — 24.08.2012 14:09:26

Px написал:

UFLL написал:

Not gonna happen© Riddik

Are you going to tell that quote to judge as well? :shok:

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst — 24.08.2012 16:49:53

UFLL написал:

Are you going to tell that quote to judge as well?

MB

Px — 25.08.2012 16:15:02

UFLL написал:

Do you see any problems with that? :unsure:
I'm already preparing my speech for Strasbourg court, as he said that he sued me there for violating his Human Rights :rolleyes:

UFLL — 26.08.2012 20:14:03

Px написал:

UFLL написал:

Do you see any problems with that? :unsure:
I'm already preparing my speech for Strasbourg court, as he said that he sued me there for violating his Human Rights :rolleyes:

:ninja: