V3R — 12.06.2015 14:25:50

Server: IPT CS 1.6 High Latency
Player: NewCheat
Request:
v3rsion | 2.0
VALVE_0: 0: 991041936
NoRecoil

Demo link -> http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … ym.dem.bz2

I told him I move my mouse after every shot to minimize recoil but he anyways reported.
Searched for screenshots in cstrike but found none.
Plz help as soon as possible =).

Px — 12.06.2015 14:28:57

May have some time to check this on weekend, not guaranteed

V3R — 12.06.2015 14:34:13

:facepalm::facepalm:
Have to thank that new cheat when return :lol:
Well Thank you for quick reply anyways.......   waiting for you :(:(:(

HF — 12.06.2015 15:55:33

no recoil :lol: :D

T@RN@D@ — 12.06.2015 20:00:38

No screen shots fr u too huh?? :lol: :P

Px — 12.06.2015 22:30:22

V3R написал:

I told him I move my mouse after every shot to minimize recoil

It is always a pleasure to see such skilled player in game, can you tell us, how long it took to be able to move mouse down at exact same distance every shot, even when it was not necessary :rolleyes:

V3R — 12.06.2015 23:00:57

Px написал:

even when it was not necessary

I don't know if you are being serious or sarcastic !!!
I think you watched the demo that's why the mouse question. I have been playing more than a year now at IPT and learned everything from here. I learned here the left-right moving dodge style that's why I always move my mouse cuz usually the opponent moves left-right too. Now it's my playstyle and i do it instinctively everytime.....
I do not cheat and willing to prove it however I can. Do consider and thank you for taking time to watch demo =:)

Px — 13.06.2015 00:14:46

V3R
You are really trying to convince me, that you trained ability to move mouse down at the exact same distance after each shot? :lol:

V3R — 13.06.2015 00:35:01

I am telling you the truth.
I use logitech Mx 518, it has good rubber thumb grip. When i move my crosshair during left-right dodge  i don't move the whole hand but use only my thumb to move the mouse up down under my hand a little distance. It's always the same distance and quick. You can try and tell me.

MOD — 13.06.2015 01:44:13

Px написал:

V3R
You are really trying to convince me, that you trained ability to move mouse down at the exact same distance after each shot? :lol:

PX u think that he is cheater :rolleyes:

Px написал:

same distance after each shot

is it to hard to do that ? :unsure:

there are more than 10 player in server do the same in normal way

Fire — 13.06.2015 01:57:27

I've watched the demo,I don't believe V3R is cheating.I think this moving down after shots is just a result of bad recoil estimation,rather than a cheating program.

Px — 13.06.2015 09:40:24

MOD написал:

is it to hard to do that ? :unsure:

Try it ;)

V3R — 13.06.2015 11:03:00

Thank you for your support MoD and Fire.

Px написал:

Try it

Do try it. I told you how i do it...

V3R написал:

I use logitech Mx 518, it has...

So you are saying that whenever I shoot a cheating program moves my mouse down ??
I don't see my mouse moving down when I spray shoot or use pistol ....

Please do tell me how you think I am cheating so I can prove I am not .

HF — 13.06.2015 16:10:00

I watched the demo, when he shooting steady, the bullets not on the same point like no recoil, it spreads.

Dehumanizer — 13.06.2015 16:31:28

i've watched the demo and i dont think he is using scripts also i watched other demo for him, when he is far from enemy he is aiming this way manually because if you can see in some rounds when he face an enemy and he shot him he don't use this technic and his aim is normal.
i also can't blame Andrey  as the map he spec V3R inside it was "fy_snowplace_sym" its a little bit hard to proof if a cheater is using aim script inside it or its only his own technic for shooting, this map has a far distance between both side "CT & TS" and sometimes it takes almost  the whole map time to make sure while spec someone, when i face such cases i try to watch any demo after or before this map. =)

Dehumanizer — 13.06.2015 16:33:44

btw, what about replacing this map withde_motozavod? :unsure:
we really missed this one

sT0rMy — 13.06.2015 21:13:52

Dehumanizer написал:

btw, what about replacing this map withde_motozavod? :unsure:
we really missed this one

no it's Good map man!! :facepalm:

Px — 14.06.2015 01:26:50

Guys, sorry, you may believe in whatever you want, but this demo looks like poorly configured norecoil, and nothing can make me think otherwise

V3R — 14.06.2015 08:38:48

Thank You HF and Dehumanizer for your support.

These are the maps that I played befor the reported one :
1->http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.iptcom.net-27015-1506121245-dm_aztec_maso3.dem.bz2
2->http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.iptcom.net-27015-1506121315-de_minaret_ipt.dem.bz2
3->http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.iptcom.net-27015-1506121336-de_inferno.dem.bz2

I can only request Px to check these demo if it helps change his mind.

If any of my friends here doubt me you are welcome to check these Demo. Players in this server have been my friends and I never cheat  on my friends.

As I said this is the way I play and cannot just turn it off  but if Px thinks I am a cheater a 2 week ban won't change it because I would be playing the same way. So I take my leave from IPT server - the best CS 1.6 server in the WORLD, you taught me a lot. This server and it's player helped me to turn from a bot to a lucker BOT :).

From now on there will be no V3R or v3rsion | 2.0 and if there are they are duplicating my nik.
Ofcouse I would always want to play on this server and would regularly check this post waiting for Px to believe me.

Thank you. bb all :).

MOD — 14.06.2015 15:47:59

Px написал:

Guys, sorry, you may believe in whatever you want, but this demo looks like poorly configured norecoil, and nothing can make me think otherwise

PX watch that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlNitzYhr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=137kVqyYe_0

then re watch the demo and give us ur judge  :lol:

T@RN@D@ — 14.06.2015 16:21:24

Hey PX idk anythin abt sv managing but I do know v3r and he never cheats.. Last tym u askd me to type something and give the result to u coz I don't have my screenshots ??  Will it be able to see if he has any cheat script installed?? He s a very NYC player and these guys are 1 of the reason we love this sv more :( :(

HF — 14.06.2015 21:52:20

come on PX,  we all are here because Ver is our friend, and he is not cheater. this demo doesn't prove he used no recoil. :no: pls do not judge unfairly.

Mbosaa — 15.06.2015 11:00:41

Hello, I would like to try a little to shed light on the situation regarding just such cheats.
There are a couple of options for artificial control of the shooting. The script is created in the game client. The script is created in the script and creating on the software of your mouse.I respect all players and in particular the server V3R. I initially asked to turn off the script. Then I followed the story that he is doing everything by hand.In the demo, there are nuances, which makes me think that the script was for the most mouse. And especially not the downloaded software for the game itself.
If someone is not satisfied, I do not throw stones at me or write to the PM. Аll thx and bb :bye:

sT0rMy — 15.06.2015 11:54:23

Mbosaa написал:

Hello, I would like to try a little to shed light on the situation regarding just such cheats.
There are a couple of options for artificial control of the shooting. The script is created in the game client. The script is created in the script and creating on the software of your mouse.I respect all players and in particular the server V3R. I initially asked to turn off the script. Then I followed the story that he is doing everything by hand.In the demo, there are nuances, which makes me think that the script was for the most mouse. And especially not the downloaded software for the game itself.
If someone is not satisfied, I do not throw stones at me or write to the PM. Аll thx and bb :bye:

how the script can make no recoil I can't see no recoil :facepalm:

HF — 15.06.2015 12:36:41

:lol: :haha: u are good,

sT0rMy — 15.06.2015 16:12:55

HF написал:

HF — 15.06.2015 17:48:20

[MJD] написал:

HF написал:

I respect all players and in particular the server V3R. I do not throw stones at me or write to the PM :haha: :bye:

HF — 15.06.2015 18:13:20

I confess I used wh all time in this server. but nobody noticed that,, :haha: . so I am leaving this server cause IPT not for cheaters. Me and V3R were cheater and we leaving. From now no more HF and V3R on IPT. IPT server is just for pro players like newcheat or AHD, Sorry guys don't be mad at me, It's just a game which expired, HF my friends and bye bye. :woot: :bye:

^HellsAngel^|| Loco! — 16.06.2015 00:38:37

HF написал:

The reason I like this server is the people I met here and enjoy playing against! Like V3R, Psycho, Geratina, HF, MJD, MOD, MHD, Tornado, MiniDynamite, Stainless Steel, ojas and many others.
These people should be made VIP for the amount of time they spend on IPT. "It's like they have no real life :lol:"

one final thing: If these guys are cheaters, then how come I beat them every time :laughing::lol:
By the way I am banned too right now so that explains it, LOL.

sT0rMy — 16.06.2015 11:05:54

^HellsAngel^|| Loco! написал:

HF написал:

The reason I like this server is the people I met here and enjoy playing against! Like V3R, Psycho, Geratina, HF, MJD, MOD, MHD, Tornado, MiniDynamite, Stainless Steel, ojas and many others.
These people should be made VIP for the amount of time they spend on IPT. "It's like they have no real life :lol:"

one final thing: If these guys are cheaters, then how come I beat them every time :laughing::lol:

Thx Loco but PX want the server like,he don't want VIP
u forget 1 person : m1e$ Ya The best :D

HF — 16.06.2015 15:54:13

HF написал:

Thank you loco, I enjoyed also to play against you and these guys ;)
I am going to miss my friends Kawaiiii, no swear and necro :laughing: :lol:

BimerOK! — 16.06.2015 16:32:00

читаю и плачу:facepalm: Валера дай им В_ИПы :lol:

Mbosaa — 16.06.2015 17:10:57

What I can help you if you see bad? To advise you of my doctor?

sT0rMy — 16.06.2015 21:52:27

HF написал:

Thank you loco, I enjoyed also to play against you and these guys ;)
I am going to miss my friends Kawaiiii, no swear and necro :laughing: :lol:

hahahhaha I think Better player in server is Kawaiii :haha:

MOD — 17.06.2015 01:19:01

HF написал:

by the way I play just to say hello to BeeR | observer cause he is very nice and all the time u can find him in server :lol:
and he never replay me  :facepalm:

V3R — 18.06.2015 15:03:59

Hi there again, I made a demo on my pc along with a video of my mouse movement with my phone cam corresponding to it.

video link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhz-54rQ6wM

Also, here is the link to unedited video with demo file archived on my pc. -> http://wikisend.com/download/245088/demo1234.rar

As I said I use my thumb to make that down mouse movement as you can see in the video. I hope the admins will be fair.

Thank you to all my friends for believing in me.:)

T@RN@D@ — 18.06.2015 16:42:35

HF написал:

I confess I used wh all time in this server. but nobody noticed that,, :haha: . so I am leaving this server cause IPT not for cheaters. Me and V3R were cheater and we leaving. From now no more HF and V3R on IPT. IPT server is just for pro players like newcheat or AHD, Sorry guys don't be mad at me, It's just a game which expired, HF my friends and bye bye. :woot: :bye:

I always knew u were "wh" :haha: :lol: now I lost my 2 friendly cheater s coz one got caught :haha: :facepalm:

sT0rMy — 19.06.2015 23:14:25

T@RN@D@ написал:

HF написал:

I always knew u were "wh" :haha: :lol: now I lost my 2 friendly cheater s coz one got caught :haha: :facepalm:

all in IPT use hack
Then i will use One :p :D :yes:

V3R — 26.06.2015 15:08:48

Dear Px,

My ban ended today and I would very much like to play again without getting banned on your server :yes:
I already posted my proof and didn't got your reply....

V3R написал:

Hi there again, I made a demo on my pc along with a video of my mouse movement with my phone cam corresponding to it.

video link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhz-54rQ6wM

Also, here is the link to unedited video with demo file archived on my pc. -> http://wikisend.com/download/245088/demo1234.rar

As I said I use my thumb to make that down mouse movement as you can see in the video. I hope the admins will be fair.

Please I would like you to reply atleast so that I can wait with hope or should I just stop waiting...  :(:(

Px — 26.06.2015 15:18:13

I wouldn't waste my time on watching such videos, but if you insist, I can watch it, but if your movements and timings wouldn't match those in original demo, you will get two additional weeks of ban. Do you agree?

V3R — 26.06.2015 15:28:48

I know you are a busy person and I can wait as long as there is hope :)
I already said no use in playing if you think I am a cheater as I cannot change the way I play and would get banned again.
Thank you for your consideration and reply I hope I clear your test :|

V3R — 26.06.2015 16:02:26

By the way the old archive link expired so I uploaded again..
new archive link -> http://wikisend.com/download/843382/demo1234.rar
Video link is the same on youtube

Px — 26.06.2015 16:47:23

Written above means, that answer on this question:

Px написал:

if you insist, I can watch it, but if your movements and timings wouldn't match those in original demo, you will get two additional weeks of ban. Do you agree?

is no?

V3R — 26.06.2015 16:56:44

Sorry for confusion I agree to your terms.
The answer is Yes I agree for any terms if you can take time to watch the video :)

sT0rMy — 26.06.2015 19:33:15

If That wrong u will be banned V3r
now ur unbanned so don't do it :ninja:
we missed u bro :)

V3R — 26.06.2015 20:56:54

I miss playing too :yes::yes:
Don't worry it's not wrong because it's the truth :) I'll be back soon :rolleyes:
Besides I don't see the point in playing tagged as a cheater :wacko: I think I would rather take a ban.

sT0rMy — 26.06.2015 21:20:51

V3R написал:

I miss playing too :yes::yes:
Don't worry it's not wrong because it's the truth :) I'll be back soon :rolleyes:
Besides I don't see the point in playing tagged as a cheater :wacko: I think I would rather take a ban.

:shok::shok:

Px — 27.06.2015 13:06:41

Looked at video, make a :facepalm:, deleted both to not wasting time on useless things. Next such "tries" will only lead to additional 2 weeks of ban

V3R — 27.06.2015 17:03:21

I really don't understand why useless !! :ohmy:
Does the time not match or movement or you think it's fake ???

MOD — 27.06.2015 22:26:44

V3R написал:

I really don't understand why useless !! :ohmy:
Does the time not match or movement or you think it's fake ???

V3R just delete ur cs and download it from IPT site

and PX  sure about u, fix that . cause ur wasting PX time :lol:

V3R — 17.07.2015 14:52:36

Downloaded complete Cs 1.6 v42 client from IPT and extracted into folder.
Now I am playing on default client without any modification.
Following are the screenshots proof of game folder and csstrike with config.cfg -> http://wikisend.com/download/634448/cs 1.6 v42 screenshots.rar

Anything else I should do to avoid future ban ??

Px — 17.07.2015 15:02:00

Do not install cheats on top of it? :unsure:

V3R — 17.07.2015 16:54:57

:shok:
Never did.....  :no::no:

MOD — 17.07.2015 18:04:28

V3R написал:

Downloaded complete Cs 1.6 v42 client from IPT and extracted into folder.
Now I am playing on default client without any modification.
Following are the screenshots proof of game folder and csstrike with config.cfg -> http://wikisend.com/download/634448/cs 1.6 v42 screenshots.rar

Anything else I should do to avoid future ban ??

just be pro :)

gemini — 17.07.2015 18:05:10

Basically px trying to say that "STOP wasting my time by making weird videos demo which have the world most worst quality" i feel that he is also trying to say PLEASE SPARE ME FOR GOD SAKE.

MOD — 17.07.2015 18:10:22

gemini написал:

PLEASE SPARE ME FOR GOD SAKE.

that's mean ??  :unsure:

gemini — 17.07.2015 18:24:48

MOD написал:

that's mean ??

read again :rolleyes:

V3R — 17.07.2015 19:04:25

Wow thank you for the translation :no::no:
I un-fortunately don't have the money to make video of your quality standards. :(:(

gemini написал:

SPARE ME FOR GOD SAKE

If anyone else can unban on this server; do tell me, I will request him next time :rolleyes:

T@RN@D@ — 17.07.2015 20:30:47

Bottom line is that its gud to have u back ;) .... Although I myself am not back :huh: :laughing:

MOD — 17.07.2015 22:51:21

gemini написал:

MOD написал:

that's mean ??

read again :rolleyes:

:unsure:

gemini — 18.07.2015 10:48:36

V3R написал:

If anyone else can unban on this server; do tell me, I will request him next time

Yes, there are three admins who can unban you.

1)px (root admin) (who basically in my opinion must not have any relation with ban-unban except fixing server level issue.)
2)px (AMX admin) (who basically are the main character who have judgmental rights to ban and unban after reviewing report.)
3)px (Forum admin) (who basically are expert in communication with Newbies, arrogant, retarded, advanced, respected and all other types of players and convinced them in good manners instead Desperate questions.

These three are required and all on this have one name but problem is not about the same person deal all this, problem is he actually don't believe on others and don't want to divert or divide this required position to others. he is only believing on his friends who are no more interested in CS and its things.

Basically this server is slowly going to its Finish line. :(

MOD — 18.07.2015 17:22:46

gemini написал:

expert in communication with Newbies, arrogant, retarded, advanced, respected and all other types of players and convinced them in good manners instead Desperate questions.

:lol::lol:

and u forget : 4 - PX who don't have time to waste :laughing:

(~ DeAdMaN ~) — 18.07.2015 17:32:59

:haha::haha::haha:

sT0rMy — 18.07.2015 23:26:30

gemini написал:

V3R написал:

If anyone else can unban on this server; do tell me, I will request him next time

1)px (root admin) (who basically in my opinion must not have any relation with ban-unban except fixing server level issue.)
2)px (AMX admin) (who basically are the main character who have judgmental rights to ban and unban after reviewing report.)
3)px (Forum admin) (who basically are expert in communication with Newbies, arrogant, retarded, advanced, respected and all other types of players and convinced them in good manners instead Desperate questions.

PX have the hands of god in IPT :woot:

T@RN@D@ — 19.07.2015 09:40:25

[MJD] написал:

gemini написал:

V3R написал:

"Is" god of ipt :rolleyes:

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar — 19.07.2015 13:50:12

T@RN@D@ написал:

[MJD] написал:

gemini написал:

"Is" god of ipt :rolleyes:

Does he even play on this server?

Px — 19.07.2015 13:54:20

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

Does he even play on this server?

No :cool:

T@RN@D@ — 19.07.2015 16:47:57

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

[MJD] написал: