gemini — 19.10.2015 19:26:52

Hello All IPT Players,

Please welcome our new ADMIN "Dehumanizer and Caddafy", and congratulate them for achieving this milestone which i believe is hard to achieve for anyone as he is not root admin local friend, its all about "TRUST". i think he win Root admin trust strongly which others failed to do :yes:

http://www.animateit.net/data/media/feb2013/123518lvuy3rkxxr.gif

Congratulation to all and IPT management, and we appreciate your efforts to keep server active and spam/hack bot secured.

T@RN@D@ — 19.10.2015 20:20:03

gemini написал:

Hello All IPT Players,

Please welcome our new ADMIN "Dehumanizer and Caddafy", and congratulate them for achieving this milestone which i believe is hard to achieve for anyone as he is not root admin local friend, its all about "TRUST". i think he win Root admin trust strongly which others failed to do :yes:

http://www.animateit.net/data/media/feb … 3rkxxr.gif

Congratulation to all and IPT management, and we appreciate your efforts to keep server active and spam/hack bot secured.

:D swingy must give PARTEEEEEEYYY :P :nyam: and congrats to cadaffy too =)

MOD — 19.10.2015 23:17:59

gemini написал:

Hello All IPT Players,

BTW it's good and very late step . PX must do that before 1-2 years from now :woot:

and it's not about trust it's about 100wmz :lol:

(~ DeAdMaN ~) — 20.10.2015 11:16:33

ConGrtAs SWINGYYYYY :nyam: :nyam: :)

Dehumanizer — 20.10.2015 19:34:01

gemini написал:

Hello All IPT Players,

Thank you Intaser for your words and greetings my friend, am glad to be granted these rights and i hope not to use this power except against cheaters :D

Dehumanizer — 20.10.2015 19:34:44

T@RN@D@ написал:

gemini написал:

Hello All IPT Players,

:D swingy must give PARTEEEEEEYYY :P :nyam: and congrats to cadaffy too =)

you missed the chicken party yesterday :woot:

Dehumanizer — 20.10.2015 19:54:04

MOD написал:

gemini написал:

Hello All IPT Players,

BTW it's good and very late step . PX must do that before 1-2 years from now :woot:

you remind me of an old friend which born in the kingdom of wisdom :rolleyes:

Dehumanizer — 20.10.2015 19:54:56

(~ DeAdMaN ~) написал:

ConGrtAs SWINGYYYYY :nyam: :nyam: :)

Yooo thanks a bunch! :P:D

Caddafy — 20.10.2015 23:02:15

И я спасибо скажу! Добрые пожелания и поздравления, от кого бы они не исходили, всегда радуют и поднимают настроение. :)

(~ DeAdMaN ~) — 21.10.2015 16:05:00

также поздравления с одним из лучших игроков в IPT Caddafy :)

gemini — 21.10.2015 18:00:56

Dehumanizer написал:

Thank you Intaser for your words and greetings my friend,

Don't thanks me habibi, i m just doing this to getting my name in your attention as you are now admin and can suggest my name to px for ROOT ADMIN :lol: as px made total ignore policy on my NAME after sanya dekan case :lol:

PS: i always suggest px many times,  man add new admins, new mod, remove old admins who not active since years so our server become active again, and now i m happy to see that happens. and px is not unpredictable but yes he had some concern that i believe now solved with pure trust.

ianparov — 21.10.2015 19:40:38

gemini написал:

You have support of all IPT group members..93 I guess :)

MOD — 21.10.2015 22:38:13

gemini написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

Thank you Intaser for your words and greetings my friend,

Don't thanks me habibi, i m just doing this to getting my name in your attention as you are now admin and can suggest my name to px for ROOT ADMIN :lol: as px made total ignore policy on my NAME after sanya dekan case :lol:

:laughing::laughing:

gemini написал:

new mod

I'm new !! :shok::shok:

MOD — 21.10.2015 22:42:23

Dehumanizer написал:

you remind me of an old friend who born in the kingdom of wisdom :rolleyes:

thx ,and whom ur it's king =)

ianparov — 22.10.2015 07:13:47

MOD написал:

You are new moderator? :woot:

MOD — 22.10.2015 16:37:20

ianparov написал:

MOD написал:

You are new moderator? :woot:

nope I was talking about Gemini speech :lol:

skvid — 23.10.2015 11:50:59

А я вот нихера не понимаю. Я думал они давно уже админы. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Px — 23.10.2015 11:52:02

Были полуадмины, стали полноадмины :cool:

skvid — 23.10.2015 12:12:58

Раньше они могли лишь кикать, а теперь и банить. Я понял. А Котька что? :happy:

Px — 23.10.2015 12:21:10

skvid написал:

А Котька что? :happy:

Ты Котьку видишь? Нет? И я нет. А она есть :D
Там шансов на полные права не предвидится