Участник
FireFox 3.6

Re: PLs help me out this situation!!

Harmony написал:

Player [AWP.Gam! NG]. ReX
IP address 188.99.42.214
Date the ban 06.10.2010 - 20:35
Duration of 20,160 min.
Expires 10/20/2010 - 20:35 (1 weeks. 6 days. 21 hours. 15 min. Remaining)
Other reason for the ban
Ban added BeeR | IRON
Banned on the server site
Previous bans IP - 0 Nick - 4

Hopefully, he wont poison the others afterwards, when black list expires.

Отсутствует

#27  07.10.2010 00:11:40

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6
Рейтинг :   [+ 21/ -2 ]

UFLL написал:

Harmony написал:

Even though Harmony, when you attended to the server and replying "Hi all" and Rex replies you back "Hi cheater". Afterwards the moments part goes is when you reply " Hi observer | rex" and he is replying rude " shut uo cheater"
Each player has a right to play without fear or an assault.

ReX is a good player, i have never disliked him even though he dislikes me, well maybe never is a bad word to say but its not that i keep hating him, he may think that i am a cheater, but im not the only one he thinks that cheats, he does not have any proof or even dare to actually report, its aight, as long as he is a good player and entertaining sometimes, he can play all times. + i have to admit that he is a good reporter, Beer l Observer version 2 beta i guess (beta because he can fail sometimes so its not faulproof yet).

but you are different than me and i've known rex for a lot longer time now and you'll just get used to it, boldy said.

I win as if I'm used to it and I lose as if I enjoyed it for a change.
I intend to live for the full 20minutes, or die trying.
--
If its good, it's wonderful, if it's bad, it's experience...no regrets.

Отсутствует

#28  07.10.2010 21:34:52

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 3.6

UFLL написал:

Harmony написал:

Well, while we were all playing with Rex arguments and Rex was observing me and replies me back "Shut up and look at the demo". I just had fear afterwards, that he is about to ban me but it is actually is not. The message he mentions "you're lucky that is Beer | observer has not recorded an demo".
We all find that an offensive reply he wrote it to me. I think he is deserves an blacklist for an "Abnormal Behaviour" with the other players.
Even though Harmony, when you attended to the server and replying "Hi all" and Rex replies you back "Hi cheater". Afterwards the moments part goes is when you reply " Hi observer | rex" and he is replying rude " shut uo cheater"

i think u must be thankful if he replay you with "Hi cheater" because i dont remember that he replayed my greeting when i get and attended throw the server even with his usual disturbing words !
and all players here knows rex as a good player..i mean with "good player" that his playing is good not his behavior with the others.. !
because he think him self a god or something related and everybody knows that.. when he attended to the server all players start saying "hi rex how are you rex... and greeting  him...etc" just to get some respect from him and unfortunately they didnt get any replay from him accept his haughtiness :| !
and really i dont know why he have such a character like this !! even the admins when they play with us they playing like a normal player.. and even if they'r not , at least they replaying the players greeting !
or what ? :ninja:

Отсутствует

#29  08.10.2010 00:13:23

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Dehumanizer написал:

UFLL написал:

Harmony написал:

Well, while we were all playing with Rex arguments and Rex was observing me and replies me back "Shut up and look at the demo". I just had fear afterwards, that he is about to ban me but it is actually is not. The message he mentions "you're lucky that is Beer | observer has not recorded an demo".
We all find that an offensive reply he wrote it to me. I think he is deserves an blacklist for an "Abnormal Behaviour" with the other players.

i think u must be thankful if he replay you with "Hi cheater" because i dont remember that he replayed my greeting when i get and attended throw the server even with his usual disturbing words !
and all players here knows rex as a good player..i mean with "good player" that his playing is good not his behavior with the others.. !
because he think him self a god or something related and everybody knows that.. when he attended to the server all players start saying "hi rex how are you rex... and greeting  him...etc" just to get some respect from him and unfortunately they didnt get any replay from him accept his haughtiness :| !
and really i dont know why he have such a character like this !! even the admins when they play with us they playing like a normal player.. and even if they'r not , at least they replaying the players greeting !

Being nice doesnt bring respect, You can't always expect everyone to be nice back to you if you are nice to them.
People are individual, everyone is different.

and uh you shouldnt care so much ;)

--

Отсутствует

#30  08.10.2010 04:12:35

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

UFLL написал:

Being nice doesnt bring respect, You can't always expect everyone to be nice back to you if you are nice to them.
People are individual, everyone is different.

and uh you shouldnt care so much ;)

amm.. misunderstanding
i dont think if someone replay your greeting he will become a nice person, its an ordinary things Harmony !! doing that is just the normal customary habits between the peoples =)

Отсутствует

#31  08.10.2010 08:48:47

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

So whats you point? :rolleyes:

Отредактированно Harmony (08.10.2010 08:55:41)

--

Отсутствует

Board footer