Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 21/ -2 ]

Re: To CS IPT Server Admins

JaKeT написал:

Who said that it's possible? :D

everything is possible :ninja:

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. Sholom Aleichem

Отсутствует

#28  20.05.2012 04:27:29

EarL
Участник
Chrome 19.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 7/ -0 ]

Harmony, why the hell not? :D I think it's all about being an asset to the team and being able to contribute.

Look, there are cheaters constantly on the server, especially late evenings. So if you're good, clean, and are able to make good decisions, being strict as per server rules and regulations, but also skilled to distinguish between skill and cheat, there is no reason not to have you. I think I had one problem and I have now fixed it completely - my anger towards lower skill players and impatience. I am sure Px will see me as a good addition to the team, no? ;)

So with regards to that, please let me know if there are any developments!

Отредактированно EarL (20.05.2012 04:40:06)

My favorite thing in Counter-Strike is not necessarily a tactiful victory through teamwork, but being the last man standing against 5+, doing the Shift Walk and slaying the enemy team.

Отсутствует

#29  20.05.2012 09:14:14

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

Good luck EarL :-)

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. Sholom Aleichem

Отсутствует

#30  20.05.2012 13:39:22

JaKeT
Участник
Opera 11.64
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -1 ]

No one said that there is any vacancy in admin team. So they just don't need any new ones. + There is a system for reporting cheaters, i think it was built just for the time, when admins are not playing. :yes:

So lonely...

Отсутствует

#31  20.05.2012 14:39:22

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 19.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 15/ -4 ]

Skunk написал:

Harmony написал:

what are the chances for me?

:haha:

:lol:

Отсутствует

#32  20.05.2012 16:13:02

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

JaKeT написал:

No one said that there is any vacancy in admin team. So they just don't need any new ones. + There is a system for reporting cheaters, i think it was built just for the time, when admins are not playing. :yes:

I'm not sure but aren't reported cheaters always banned manually? If so, it still requires the admins to be online either on web or ingame.

Отсутствует

#33  20.05.2012 18:21:16

JaKeT
Участник
Opera 11.64
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -1 ]

That's why Observer is always online.:woot:

PS: If you don't see the admin, it doesn't mean he isn't here. :D

Отредактированно JaKeT (20.05.2012 18:28:42)

So lonely...

Отсутствует

#34  20.05.2012 18:28:34

EarL
Участник
IE 8.0

Precisely, I think that there is a huge need for good people so that the result would be always at least one admin per HIGH and LOW server resulting in a constant no-cheat and enforced server rules environment. Since there are only a few admins in the server, and most of the are offline at late evenings (and yes, Observer is also offline - he is only human?), reported cheaters may only get banned in the morning. The only automated bans are those: violation of detectable cheats (VAC secure) and Necromancers/Foul language/Advertising/OLD CS PATCH. Therefore all Wallhacks/Aim/Speeds/Recoils have to be spotted by an admin.

So, there is definitely always a vacancy since there are no downsides of having a skilled and trustworthy admin :)

Harmony - just checked Ban List. Seems you have been banned for wh - what is that about? :D Don't tell me you need that crap to win? ;)

My favorite thing in Counter-Strike is not necessarily a tactiful victory through teamwork, but being the last man standing against 5+, doing the Shift Walk and slaying the enemy team.

Отсутствует

#35  20.05.2012 18:54:23

EarL
Участник
IE 8.0

Oh wow. Lolka -> report Harmony (no wh) -> banned for low skill -> harmony unbanned. Sick ;)

Отредактированно EarL (20.05.2012 19:13:00)

Отсутствует

#36  20.05.2012 19:52:07

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

JaKeT написал:

That's why Observer is always online.:woot:

PS: If you don't see the admin, it doesn't mean he isn't here. :D

Well i can agree with you on the fact that Px is online 20 hours a day but those 4 hours are the troubling parts that EarL want to avoid for the players online.

EarL написал:

Oh wow. Lolka -> report Harmony (no wh) -> banned for low skill -> harmony unbanned. Sick

Man whatcha talking about i'm still banned :rolleyes: You made me log all happy to see a dissappointment

Отредактированно Harmony (20.05.2012 19:55:02)

Отсутствует

#37  20.05.2012 20:40:10

EarL
Участник
IE 8.0

Haha, nice try but Px is certainly not online 20 hours a day, and rarely comes to HIGH. So I would be overseeing those other 6-8 hours that are troubling :D

Sorry mate, I thought it was pretty clear given the action on the forum. That is, noticed a ban to you on the banlist. Checked that Linkoln has reported you. Then noticed a more recent ban to Linkoln for Low Skill (which I know is not the case as he is a decent player), so the only logical explanation was that he made a mistake and got a ban for it which would mean you should get unbanned.

Were you using wh though is the more interesting question ;)

Or maybe it is not at all interesting since you haven't complained about your ban, meaning you could have, in fact, used wh? :D

Отредактированно EarL (20.05.2012 20:41:40)

Отсутствует

#38  20.05.2012 22:21:29

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

EarL написал:

Haha, nice try but Px is certainly not online 20 hours a day, and rarely comes to HIGH. So I would be overseeing those other 6-8 hours that are troubling :D

Sorry mate, I thought it was pretty clear given the action on the forum. That is, noticed a ban to you on the banlist. Checked that Linkoln has reported you. Then noticed a more recent ban to Linkoln for Low Skill (which I know is not the case as he is a decent player), so the only logical explanation was that he made a mistake and got a ban for it which would mean you should get unbanned.

Were you using wh though is the more interesting question ;)

Or maybe it is not at all interesting since you haven't complained about your ban, meaning you could have, in fact, used wh? :D

I don't know what your trying to hear but defending myself with saying stuff like "I haven't used wh" will not take me anywhere. I've only asked Px to reinvestigate the ban report. Once a player makes a report, the reported player will be banned without investigation, therefor the banned person has to make an appeal in order to get an unban if he thinks he has not been cheating, a demo has recorded the situation so defensive words without a reference to the demo are not considered. Also I don't need wallhack  in order to kill low skilled random players, they all move, walk, camp on a usual pattern, all i have to do is to follow that pattern. There are so many ways in order to locate the enemies location aswell, just by looking at the corpse and radar you'll be suprised how many kills you can make. So wherether i use WH or NOT in public servers it's not gonna make a big difference i think

And trust me, Px is online almost all the time. I'm not exaggerating ;)

Отредактированно Harmony (20.05.2012 22:26:05)

Отсутствует

#39  20.05.2012 22:52:06

EarL
Участник
IE 8.0

Yeah, I agree with the fact that there is no point swearing you didn't use it, just let Px check the demo out and you will be fine.

This procedure is quite dangerous though.. There were so many times I pwned low skilled players and pwned in an extreme fashion, to the point where I am in the zone and rushing like a madman (from CT mid doors to T base in dust2) and kill 4-5 at a time with 3-5/5hs. So if one of them reported me, I'm banned. That is funny as noone likes to wait days to resume playing. Either way, do you keep/make screenshots while in play? I've seen a few cases on wh ban complaints where screenshoots are essential, and I never make them in case someone doubts my skill.

Best of luck to you though, I've seen you play and as much as I've personally seen, you were fine, just skill ;)

Отредактированно EarL (20.05.2012 22:53:08)

Отсутствует

#40  20.05.2012 23:15:18

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

I've actually got a self recorded video, it's nothing special but i'll give you a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESSr1fT … ature=plcp

Anyhow, the case on my ban has been closed already and i'm actually online right now ;)

Отсутствует

#41  21.05.2012 00:23:45

EarL
Участник
Chrome 19.0

Oh good will watch it now. I'm actually making mine as well, have many demos that I am disseminating and putting fraps videos together, so it is particularly interesting too see yours :) Oh great lol, coming to shoot you in the head right now then!

Отсутствует

#42  21.05.2012 11:08:12

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

EarL написал:

coming to shoot you in the head right now then!

wow, so much for the threat! I guess you were only words last night :laughing:

Отсутствует

#43  21.05.2012 11:41:29

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 19.0

Harmony написал:

I've actually got a self recorded video, it's nothing special but i'll give you a link

Anyhow, the case on my ban has been closed already and i'm actually online right now ;)

good work on video but their is nothing special :/

Отсутствует

#44  21.05.2012 12:13:47

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 19.0

Sad-Flute написал:

Harmony написал:

good work on video but their is nothing special :/

Harmony написал:

it's nothing special

:rolleyes:

Отредактированно Harmony (21.05.2012 12:14:27)

Отсутствует

#45  21.05.2012 14:44:47

EarL
Участник
IE 8.0

Haha, to be fair though you've never ever seen me play well :D I don't know why maybe you intimidate me, but I will start playing seriously now as exams are over in 4 hours, and I will spend quality time in the server hopefully you can join me ;) Otherwise I will take your spot on the rank and you can never get it back :D
Video is nice shows some skill, but you should definitely do some proper editting. I will show you mine sometime, I could even show a rough draft (which is 30% done basically) but weighs a whopping 21GB. No idea how I can ever squeeze that down to uploadable limits. I recorded excerpts from the demos using fraps, and I play on 1920HD resolution, so even 1/2 fraps setting makes the files so ridiculously big.
Will check youtube uploading limits and try and cut it down for you to preview ;)

Отсутствует

#46  23.05.2012 21:46:17

5fps)
с жилистой печёнкой
Opera 11.64
Рейтинг :   [+ 53/ -3 ]

EarL:/
ты же рубаешь по русски ;) Я редко ошибаюсь  ;) Напиши что то в стиле те еееее.......3.14 3.14 3.14

Гармошка, когда только я захожу на сервак, - ты супраа пупраа бэтмэн для всех, но после 20 минут ты делаешь С.О.С.А.Т. мягкий знак. - и выходишь в сад, аж неудобно както :D :D :D 5фпс читер :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: который за три дня спал 6 часов, но и, правда не играл в контру 3 дня.... променял на коньяк и работу... сейчас попробую зайти.... :shok:

Отредактированно 5fps) (23.05.2012 21:58:01)

Отсутствует

#47  24.05.2012 14:41:06

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 19.0

5fps) написал:

EarL:/
ты же рубаешь по русски ;) Я редко ошибаюсь  ;) Напиши что то в стиле те еееее.......3.14 3.14 3.14

Гармошка, когда только я захожу на сервак, - ты супраа пупраа бэтмэн для всех, но после 20 минут ты делаешь С.О.С.А.Т. мягкий знак. - и выходишь в сад, аж неудобно както :D :D :D 5фпс читер :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: который за три дня спал 6 часов, но и, правда не играл в контру 3 дня.... променял на коньяк и работу... сейчас попробую зайти.... :shok:

no idea what u said :/ ..... google translator doesn't make any sense :closedeyes:

Отсутствует

#48  24.05.2012 14:45:40

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.12
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Sad-Flute написал:

google translator doesn't make any sense

That's because original message doesn't contain it too :rolleyes:

Пых безусловно во всем прав. Почему, спросите Вы? Да просто потому, что Пых ВСЕГДА и БЕЗУСЛОВНО во всем прав© Pepper :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Не комментирую, умные не нуждаются, тупые не поймут©

Отсутствует

#49  24.05.2012 18:44:33

5fps)
с жилистой печёнкой
Opera 11.64
Рейтинг :   [+ 53/ -3 ]

Px
that`s true
sry