#1  09.10.2014 20:36:12

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

Kicked,Kicked,Kicked!

Today "AHre" kick me again

i didnt done something or used but he kick me over and over again

im bored with that, i go just kill some and run to bombsite when i close with bombsite i hold shift en seen kicked

AHre had that done that befor 2 times and now again, after me he kick other one.

he must leave me alone!, in 1 one i didnt say something 2 time also but now i think that i need open my mouth

demo : cs.iptcom.net-27015-1410091955-de_tuscan.dem 09.10.2014 20:16:18

Отсутствует

#2  09.10.2014 22:10:18

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 32.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 24/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: Kicked,Kicked,Kicked!

Hello,

If he kicked you without any reason then he have to explain here. otherwise PX will explain you because he is the only person who have authority to give and take Kick rights.

Отсутствует

#3  09.10.2014 22:15:09

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

gemini написал:

Hello,

If he kicked you without any reason then he have to explain here. otherwise PX will explain you because he is the only person who have authority to give and take Kick rights.

When enemy kill AHre, he kick hes team-mates to quick start next round

Отсутствует

#4  09.10.2014 22:22:59

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 32.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I saw 2 time he kicked you, there was another player called "War Loads::::Vaity96" asked him Why you kicked "Corban". he replied "for fun". I thought you both were made fun each other. otherwise i will get that into admins attention before you.

lets wait for Serege comments, and px too

Отсутствует

#5  10.10.2014 00:28:21

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.20
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Downloaded demo, hope I will have some free time at weekend to watch it

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#6  10.10.2014 01:45:54

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -2 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Last kick was miss click i kick afk players... А так пару раз спецом кикал Корбана за тотальное кемперство и предупреждал его за это...

Да да!!! Я против насилия в контре!

Отсутствует

#7  10.10.2014 07:58:45

Corban
Участник
IE 11.0

Px написал:

Downloaded demo, hope I will have some free time at weekend to watch it

Okay =)

Отсутствует

#8  10.10.2014 18:12:44

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 32.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Last kick was miss click i kick afk players...

I expected this reply :lol:

А так пару раз спецом кикал Корбана за тотальное кемперство и предупреждал его за это..

Well, He is not always camp. he is playing his game same like you. but off-course you have low ping advantage that is the reason players mostly hide on spots in your wait. i m also doing the same.

But if you really think that Campers should be kick, then i never saw you kick "Sanya Dekan" OR "Super Bock" who always camp in whole rounds even Sanya Dekan camping in the base most of the times. :nyam:

Отсутствует

#9  10.10.2014 19:33:58

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

If u not saw that, dont mean thats not happened =). If u not trust me look demo, Corban play in my team and i dont have any question to his game, its was banale mistake, i called this "missclick".

Отредактированно AHre/I u3 PA9I! (10.10.2014 19:37:09)

Отсутствует

#10  10.10.2014 20:04:11

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

Last kick was miss click i kick afk players... А так пару раз спецом кикал Корбана за тотальное кемперство и предупреждал его за это...

okay, previous kicked? i was in inferno and i killed u 4 times i think, Without camp and u kicked me, i view the demo Vaity have asked to u ''did he used something?" and u said "4 low skills D"

Отредактированно Corban :P (10.10.2014 20:06:35)

Отсутствует

#11  10.10.2014 23:24:20

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Corban i newer kicked someone who killed me =), i think its paranoia, i dont remember than i kicked u 4 kills me:laughing:, u can go to statistic and see that u not my concurent in cs... Corban    662    291 K-D    2.27 ... Реально Корбан сказочник, когда меня часто мочат я обычно говорю - тебе жопа(правда ему я точно такого не мог сказать:P), и ищу чтобы отомстить, всегда иду на ту же позицию =), думаю тут не мало форумчан подтвердят =). Может где-то как в этот раз кикнул случайно , точно помню что за невыполнение миссии кикал его и предупреждал, он уже подумал что это заговор =). Тоже мне праплеер...:) И то за кемперство я слапаю, кикаю только если слапаю, а игрок продолжает из раунда в раунд кемперить.

Отредактированно AHre/I u3 PA9I! (10.10.2014 23:25:39)

Отсутствует

#12  10.10.2014 23:37:08

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

Corban i newer kicked someone who killed me =), i think its paranoia, i dont remember than i kicked u 4 kills me:laughing:, u can go to statistic and see that u not my concurent in cs... Corban    662    291 K-D    2.27

everyone haves sometimes bad gaming, i have u killed 4 times without camp im sure and u kicked me and u said "4 low skills D" on the ask of vaity.

I saw with my own eyes.

Отсутствует

#13  11.10.2014 00:44:18

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

u still not remember?

Here Demo : cs.iptcom.net-27015-1409181838-de_inferno.dem.bz2 18.09.2014 18:38:00

I have recorded : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jF8pkf … e=youtu.be

watch it, i have killed u 4 times without camp, im transferred to ct and u kicked me vaity asked u and u said "4 low skills D"

Отсутствует

#14  11.10.2014 01:00:51

Slip
kakawka J-Gurdawka
Chrome 37.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 123/ -51 ]

а поднималась тема на счёт люстрирования админ состава

u Slip To)I(e ka3eJI © Px
и попроси, чтоб тебя кто-то связал, а то ты буйный  © Fox
y koro 6oJIbwe 30 fparoB tot 4utep (c) Px, Slip BbInuwu ce6e HEDeJIbky © xumEk
u know slip and his eagle eyes and for that reason i decided to Camp! © Alan [UK]

Отсутствует

#15  11.10.2014 02:57:13

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Corban :P написал:

u still not remember?

Here Demo : cs.iptcom.net-27015-1409181838-de_inferno.dem.bz2 18.09.2014 18:38:00

I have recorded : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jF8pkf … e=youtu.be

watch it, i have killed u 4 times without camp, im transferred to ct and u kicked me vaity asked u and u said "4 low skills D"

Yes, i remeber that, and again it was missclick... I said  "4 low skill" becouse joking, boring to say just mistake=). And on demo i kicked u not when i die, i kicked u, when u playing in my team(i buy weapons & accidently kick u, thats all)... Bro u get paranoia... I played with u many games, dont say that i get some questions to u... And i like play with u and other good players like Gemini or Vayti, i dont need play with bots... U kill me 291 times, Gemini kills me or Vayti and ill newer kick them, its just your carma... I got bind on "kick" and sometimes make mistakes, dont make conspiracy theory=)... Its just conjunction... Look full demo оn tuskan, again its was mistake i kicked afk player on ct he was on resp;)... And  almost all players camp when play against me, its nonsense to kick 4 that =).

Отсутствует

#16  11.10.2014 11:54:50

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 32.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

If u not saw that, dont mean thats not happened =). If u not trust me look demo, Corban play in my team and i dont have any question to his game, its was banale mistake, i called this "missclick"

Firstly, don't take me one sided. I am playing with you both currently, But i want you to give me link if you ever kicked Sanya Dekan and Super Bock for camping. atleast Define me "WHAT IS CAMPING" in your opinion ?. and did you give warning Before KICK to player ? and he replied to you about that warning that make sure us that player received warning before kick. ?

However, as you said that was mistake, but you yourself said in your language to px that you kicked him for camping in below line.

А так пару раз спецом кикал Корбана за тотальное кемперство и предупреждал его за это

Corban have provided demo proof and i was played that time with Nick "SPONSER ADS" so i m sure you didn't give him any warning before KICK. it happens before also in another MAP in which you KICKED him for no reason. and you called that mistake ? Its really strange that you keep made mistakes and mistakes.

IPT Administration give you privileges for proper usage, NOT FOR MISTAKES. you are with the extra privileges position where mistakes are not acceptable.

Отсутствует

#17  11.10.2014 15:24:11

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Bro he got very moral humiliation, Corban many times dont make brifing map, stay 1x1 with 100 hp and dont trying do anything, if i plant bomb 90% times he dont go on plant(and he is not 4st time playing)... Im very patient admin i almost newer report 4 low skill, he got few random kick and think that his pеrsone interesting 4me...:P Makes demo on kicks:laughing: Yes, he missed 2 seconds of his life :lol:. I called this paranoia, and im not program than can newer mistakes:laughing:. I kicked sometimes 4 mistake its called miss click, and players who was kicked if back on server and ask me ill always said sry and say why i kicked... Im always say sry 4 team killing... If u think im lier its u problem, i said my position;). And im kick someone only when they play in my team and i see that they dont make brifing map...:P

Отсутствует

#18  11.10.2014 16:07:29

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

Bro he got very moral humiliation, Corban many times dont make brifing map, stay 1x1 with 100 hp and dont trying do anything, if i plant bomb 90% times he dont go on plant(and he is not 4st time playing)... Im very patient admin i almost newer report 4 low skill, he got few random kick and think that his pеrsone interesting 4me...:P Makes demo on kicks:laughing: Yes, he missed 2 seconds of his life :lol:. I called this paranoia, and im not program than can newer mistakes:laughing:. I kicked sometimes 4 mistake its called miss click, and players who was kicked if back on server and ask me ill always said sry and say why i kicked... Im always say sry 4 team killing... If u think im lier its u problem, i said my position;). And im kick someone only when they play in my team and i see that they dont make brifing map...:P

i think that demo say enough that i kill u 3-4 times without camp and u kicked me and after saying "4 low skills D" with Laugh.

u also befor kicked me in low without reason, i was in same team with u and Gaddafy in ts, cts was dev/noskill, ne_on_eto, privatbank u and gaddafy was dead i was alone vs 3 cts players i hold shift and seen kicked, i come back i ask u why and u said "...."

3485_20141011160729_ASd.png

Отсутствует

#19  11.10.2014 16:55:08

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Its was joking, and adress not 4u look on smile...:lol: If u back in game and ask me 4 that kick i answear u that was miss click:facepalm:... In screen u see that i make smile before that question, its mean i have good spirit:laughing:.:laughing: Don't look for a black cat in a dark room, i don't have any malice 2U... And more im welcome you many times, its becouse i hate u :laughing::P. U play many times with me and u know that i kick and slap campers mostly times, thats know most of players who played with me... And don't say thats not is true=).

Отсутствует

#20  11.10.2014 17:27:27

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

Its was joking, and adress not 4u look on smile...:lol: If u back in game and ask me 4 that kick i answear u that was miss click:facepalm:... In screen u see that i make smile before that question, its mean i have good spirit:laughing:.:laughing: Don't look for a black cat in a dark room, i don't have any malice 2U... And more im welcome you many times, its becouse i hate u :laughing::P. U play many times with me and u know that i kick and slap campers mostly times, thats know most of players who played with me... And don't say thats not is true=).

u cant say always its was miss click because u had only me kicked on that round.

i just kill u 3-4 times WITHOUT CAMP and seen again and again kicked without reason, u have me kicked like 4-5 times so u cant say for all kicks "miss click"

and yes i have so many times played with u, when i kill u as enemy = u kick me

when i play in u team and i hold shift = u kick me

im so bored with that.

Отсутствует

#21  11.10.2014 18:01:41

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 37.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Yes i kick 4 camping u few times, and not only u, many other players but they dont cry on forum, i said last times thats was "miss clik" look on tuskan if u don't trust me on inferno,  next time if i see that u don't make map brifing i will report u 4 low skill "laming", "camping" if u so whant follow server rule :bye:.

Отсутствует

#22  11.10.2014 19:17:43

Corban
Участник
Chrome 35.0

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

Yes i kick 4 camping u few times, and not only u, many other players but they dont cry on forum, i said last times thats was "miss clik" look on tuskan if u don't trust me on inferno,  next time if i see that u don't make map brifing i will report u 4 low skill "laming", "camping" if u so whant follow server rule :bye:.

because i camp? i didnt camp in tuscan and in inferno and u kicked me and u say for this kicks "miss click"?

2 "miss click" ? in inferno u had on that round only me kicked. U didnt kick others on that round.

AHre/I u3 PA9I! написал:

they dont cry on forum, i said last times thats was "miss clik"

cry? u kicked me without reason, and u said for that kicks "miss click"?

if no one say/do something u will that do for all-time.

its unacceptable for a admin and the best player of server.

Отредактированно Corban :P (11.10.2014 19:27:12)

Отсутствует

#23  11.10.2014 19:43:37

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 37.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

Corban :P написал:

u cant say always its was miss click because u had only me kicked on that round.
i just kill u 3-4 times WITHOUT CAMP and seen again and again kicked without reason, u have me kicked like 4-5 times so u cant say for all kicks "miss click"
and yes i have so many times played with u, when i kill u as enemy = u kick me
when i play in u team and i hold shift = u kick me
im so bored with that.

You can't always say "I killed you u 3-4 times without camp" it's really irrelevant to input on the statement. Please get on your fat thick head, it was mis-click on one of the kicks. About the other kicks you have experienced, provide proof and let him to justify the action

Отсутствует

#24  12.10.2014 00:16:23

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.20
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Watched Tuscan demo, AHre/I's explanations looks valid, there was a player, Go Away Pro, standing AFK at CT's resp, and after Corbain received kick:
ADMIN AHre/I u3 PA9I!: kick Go Away Pro
I am unable to recreate kick menu at that moment to be 100% sure, but don't see any reasons why AHre/I may be lying here.
No, I don't have plans to watch one month ago demo, because if "he kick me over and over again" there should be something more recent, any examples?

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#25  12.10.2014 00:33:42

Corban
Участник
IE 11.0

Px написал:

Watched Tuscan demo, AHre/I's explanations looks valid, there was a player, Go Away Pro, standing AFK at CT's resp, and after Corbain received kick:
ADMIN AHre/I u3 PA9I!: kick Go Away Pro
I am unable to recreate kick menu at that moment to be 100% sure, but don't see any reasons why AHre/I may be lying here.
No, I don't have plans to watch one month ago demo, because if "he kick me over and over again" there should be something more recent, any examples?

Okay =) have u also watched the demo in inferno? He kicked only me. İ was in ts and he ct.
At that time that he kicked me (inferno) i had sent pm to u but u didnt answered =) and i late it, im was trying to get No-Quarrel with hem but i played in tuscan seen again kicked and i was tired, he totaal kicked me 4-5 times.

Отредактированно Corban :P (12.10.2014 00:48:24)

Отсутствует

Board footer