Wrongly banned

Nickname:    * Blitzkrieg * Tushar
SteamID:    VALVE_0: 0: 1942193304
Steam Community ID:    76561201844652336
IP address:    197.187.98.63
Ban type:    SteamID
Reason:    TeamAttack / TeamKill
Invoked on:    07/27/2015 - 22:41:38
Expires on:    30/07/2015 - 22:41:38 (2 Days 15 Hours 46 Minutes remaining)
Banned by:    BeeR | [PRIDE] -Px (BeeR | [PRIDE] -Px)
Banned on:    IPT CS 1.6 High Latency
Total expired bans:    0
Kicks:    3
Direct link:    http: //cs.iptcom.net#! cs_banlist? bid = 152 266

demo file:http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.iptcom.net-27015-1507272220-de_misto_a1.dem.bz2

the flash moment is from 15:34:00..(it was by mistake and not on purpose as can be seen and I have hardly used flash in this demo)
the TA thing which he is saying is from 19:17:00..at 19:40:00 No swear was shooting and I was behind the wall beside him..He got hit and died..So I rushed and shot the person next to No swear(which was tht psycho guy)...And the appearance of both appeared same to me..it was a genuine mistake and not intentional as he is saying..

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (30.07.2015 22:54:38)

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#2  28.07.2015 07:06:50

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

Re: Wrongly banned

Hey, I flashed my team by mistake..then some user named "warwords psycho" said tht next team flash and you will be banned...I said tht I didnt do it on purpose...but he said tht he doesnt care...and after some time, I happened to hit him as he was somewhere I couldnt see...and I said sorry to him...and round ended just after that..he banned me...

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (28.07.2015 14:39:43)

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#3  28.07.2015 09:31:27

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

This guy tushar always flashes teammates and always says didnt flash purposely... I also told him dont use flash still he dont listen

Отсутствует

#4  28.07.2015 12:28:53

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

This guy tushar always flashes teammates and always says didnt flash purposely... I also told him dont use flash still he dont listen

Many people from my team also flash teammates..it happens by everyone sometime as one can't predict next movement of other players..but threatening a player to ban is abuse of power and many users do it,while no one questions them when they do the same(flashing)..

Отсутствует

#5  28.07.2015 12:28:53

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

Many people from my team also flash teammates..it happens by everyone sometime as one can't predict next movement of other players..but threatening a player to ban is abuse of power and many users do it,while no one questions them when they do the same(flashing)..

Отсутствует

#6  28.07.2015 12:28:53

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

Отсутствует

#7  28.07.2015 17:31:00

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

Tushar bro instead of giving a huge explanation  dont use flash simple or use it carefully make use of radar...

Отсутствует

#8  28.07.2015 17:33:06

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

ojas написал:

Yes I m not telling u do purposely  but u flashes a lot  others also teamflashed but not every time . U flashes every 8 on 10 times  . Thats irritate others  so simple play without flash or learn how to do proper flash

Отредактированно ojas (28.07.2015 17:33:37)

Отсутствует

#9  28.07.2015 18:33:58

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

I had warned u before too about these ta and tf.. U dint listen. Fortunately u got unbanned by px since u updatd patch.. Here u give an entire diff explanation... Next tym Use ur common sense and stop buying flash when u start flashing team mates

keep ©alm & just ®espwan !

Отсутствует

#10  28.07.2015 19:35:02

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

I had warned u before too about these ta and tf.. U dint listen. Fortunately u got unbanned by px since u updatd patch.. Here u give an entire diff explanation... Next tym Use ur common sense and stop buying flash when u start flashing team mates

See the demo's and my explanation and then talk..otherwise shut up..!!
I dont recollect u warning anyone because of their TA/TF/foul language..

Отсутствует

#11  28.07.2015 20:27:10

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

u dont recollect coz i was in different nick.. u try to act smart when new players play in server and then when u do get banned u try to come up with a innocent explanations..

Отсутствует

#12  28.07.2015 21:05:31

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -0 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

u dont recollect coz i was in different nick.. u try to act smart when new players play in server and then when u do get banned u try to come up with a innocent explanations..

:facepalm:

Отсутствует

#13  28.07.2015 21:08:11

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

I don't have to act anything..I just dont like to take shit/threats/arrogance like others..especially because it appears that more admins play in server than players..every second person says".......else u want ban ? "..U ppl think that you can intimidate players by threats of ban..

Отсутствует

#14  28.07.2015 23:50:30

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

it's just 3 days u must give thanks to px :ninja:

and T@RN@D@ if u don't know the case .plz don't damn replay here  :cool:

Отредактированно MOD (29.07.2015 01:58:50)

keep trying and u will do it =)

Отсутствует

#15  29.07.2015 01:26:27

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

5)Alan UK said something foul and vulgar about with love| xemini user's mother..many admins were present at that time..Why didn't they report him for foul language../

Yeah, I said something because I love her?

Can you list them?
If Swing was there then he certainly would have kicked me

and btw, why don't we add ximini as well for swearing in Portuguese with short letters fdp
and what about adding additional fortnight on top of your existing ban for calling me brit? As I already said in the game that I am rather flattered to be called that but it is offensive for other Brtions

Отредактированно Polkovnik (29.07.2015 01:49:18)

Отсутствует

#16  29.07.2015 01:26:27

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

5)Alan UK said something foul and vulgar about with love| xemini user's mother..many admins were present at that time..Why didn't they report him for foul language../

Yeah, I said something because I love her?

Can you list them?
If Swing was there then he certainly would have kicked me

and btw, why don't we add ximini as well for swearing in Portuguese with short letters fdp
and what about adding additional fortnight on top of your existing ban for calling me brit? As I already said in the game that I am rather flattered to be called that but it is offensive for other Brtions

Отредактированно Polkovnik (29.07.2015 01:49:18)

Отсутствует

#17  29.07.2015 06:32:12

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

I don't have to act anything..I just dont like to take shit/threats/arrogance like others..especially because it appears that more admins play in server than players..every second person says".......else u want ban ? "..U ppl think that you can intimidate players by threats of ban..

Y is that only u get " threats" by every other player.. Think abt it :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#18  29.07.2015 06:36:00

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

Ha ha..not me only..I have seen other players given threats too...it's just that they don't speak up as they are afraid of getting banned

Отсутствует

#19  29.07.2015 06:41:45

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

Ha ha..not me only..I have seen other players given threats too...it's just that they don't speak up as they are afraid of getting banned

By other players u mean necro and kawaii .. :laughing:

Отсутствует

#20  29.07.2015 06:43:21

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

shit/threats/arrogance - Don't flash your enemy (one more flash on enemy) you will be banned, Don't use good words or else you will be banned(These are called shit/threats/arrogance or whatever)
Please don't flash teammates again(1st), one more flash you will be banned(entire TF), don't shoot teammates please(TA), don't use foul language(swearing) or you will get a ban is not a shit/threats/arrogance. Its a polite way to warn other players to avoid ban.

Battle is not over until I win

Отсутствует

#21  29.07.2015 06:44:08

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

You think it was a joke? sad..:closedeyes:

Отсутствует

#22  29.07.2015 06:49:32

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

yes i did coz i dont see any 'normal' players getting threats everyday and if they do they sure dont repeat the mistake and come to the banlist.. have a view for urself :cool:

Отсутствует

#23  29.07.2015 06:55:54

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

yes i did coz i dont see any 'normal' players getting threats everyday and if they do they sure dont repeat the mistake and come to the banlist.. have a view for urself :cool:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back..but it seems new users can't report a player for TA, EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE..isn't it..? Tell me something,if I give you a video regarding a player who had killed a team mate and is a NORMAL player according to you,would him report him?

Отсутствует

#24  29.07.2015 07:02:06

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

shit/threats/arrogance - Don't flash your enemy (one more flash on enemy) you will be banned, Don't use good words or else you will be banned(These are called shit/threats/arrogance or whatever)
Please don't flash teammates again(1st), one more flash you will be banned(entire TF), don't shoot teammates please(TA), don't use foul language(swearing) or you will get a ban is not a shit/threats/arrogance. Its a polite way to warn other players to avoid ban.

I was talking about arrogant behavior of SENIOR players mostly..not you or any admin in particular..and see my explanation for why I mistakenly hit you..It wasn't intentional

Отсутствует

#25  29.07.2015 08:06:02

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back..but it seems new users can't report a player for TA, EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE..isn't it..? Tell me something,if I give you a video regarding a player who had killed a team mate and is a NORMAL player according to you,would him report him?

plz send me that video and i ll tell :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#26  29.07.2015 08:13:51

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

psycho написал:

I was talking about arrogant behavior of SENIOR players mostly..not you or any admin in particular..and see my explanation for why I mistakenly hit you..It wasn't intentional

:happy: u sure know how to lie on the face.. i searched for my demo.. sadly i couldnt find that.. maybe it was old and had been deleted.. u purposely tf d me on the round start and i warned u not to ta/tf.. next map again u did the same.. still i warned.. the next ROUND as it startd u ta d me :closedeyes: and also questiond my authority and said  ''who r u to ban me, u r not an admin'' does that ring a bell to u ?? .. and alsoi ve seen ur childish behaviour.. acting lyk afk at the round start when i come to pick the c4 that u dropped u suddenly pick it up.. after i go forward u again drop it back and again pick it back.. if u dont ''RECOLLECT'' any of these then either u are a big fat liar or u have amnesia and i dont think u have it :P

Отсутствует

#27  29.07.2015 08:18:14

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back

These people are called as regular players..  :lol: and just becoz they are friends with admin/moderator doesnt mean they r spared from their mistakes.. no partiality done on this sv.. as far as i know ;)

Отсутствует

#28  29.07.2015 09:29:01

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

Its only a 3 days ban come play after 3 days dont give more explanations . NEXT TIME B CAREFULL before flash

Отсутствует

#29  29.07.2015 11:01:18

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

plz send me that video and i ll tell :rolleyes:

http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … an.dem.bz2
from 20:40:00 onwards..
Should this player get ban or not?

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (29.07.2015 11:02:10)

Отсутствует

#30  29.07.2015 11:07:38

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

psycho написал:

:happy: u sure know how to lie on the face.. i searched for my demo.. sadly i couldnt find that.. maybe it was old and had been deleted.. u purposely tf d me on the round start and i warned u not to ta/tf.. next map again u did the same.. still i warned.. the next ROUND as it startd u ta d me :closedeyes: and also questiond my authority and said  ''who r u to ban me, u r not an admin'' does that ring a bell to u ?? .. and alsoi ve seen ur childish behaviour.. acting lyk afk at the round start when i come to pick the c4 that u dropped u suddenly pick it up.. after i go forward u again drop it back and again pick it back.. if u dont ''RECOLLECT'' any of these then either u are a big fat liar or u have amnesia and i dont think u have it :P

1)Wht did I lie about?
2)the incidence u r talking about happened with some user named red eye..And I had posted about it too..
3)about bomb drop,yeah it did happen but It I have seem many such "childish" behavior on other users part..is it serious?I don't think so

Отсутствует

#31  29.07.2015 11:59:59

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

and u don't have the rights to ban anybody :cool:

Отсутствует

#32  29.07.2015 12:02:30

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

I played with tushar more than I played with u (T@RN@D@) and he didn't flash me or TA me :yes:

Отсутствует

#33  29.07.2015 12:09:52

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

MOD написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

I played with tushar more than I played with u (T@RN@D@) and he didn't flash me or TA me :yes:

Thanks for saying this publically MoD. Because from the posts of almost all of the players,my general image has become  that I can't play without flashing/TAing or I just get the joy out of it and I do it intentionally..If ever I had TAed anyone it must have been either of the following cases 1)He TAed me,so I returned the favour
2)It was by mistake.So,I immediately said sorry
If anyone can prove otherwise I challenge them

Отсутствует

#34  29.07.2015 12:23:36

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

MOD написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

Thanks for saying this publically MoD. Because from the posts of almost all of the players,my general image has become  that I can't play without flashing/TAing or I just get the joy out of it and I do it intentionally..If ever I had TAed anyone it must have been either of the following cases 1)He TAed me,so I returned the favour

No 1 saying u do purposesly.. the point is u abr ur flashes u have to b carefull before throwing flashes...

Отсутствует

#35  29.07.2015 12:29:23

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

MOD написал:

No 1 saying u do purposesly.. the point is u abr ur flashes u have to b carefull before throwing flashes...

I accept I flash more than others..will be more careful from next time..but,I hv been banned for TA

Отсутствует

#36  29.07.2015 12:29:23

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

MOD написал:

I accept I flash more than others..will be more careful from next time..but,I hv been banned for TA

Отсутствует

#37  29.07.2015 16:08:49

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I do it intentionally...
No one said you did that on purpose but when you are about to flash you should consider your teammates movements also. BTW you have to apologize immediately when you TF or TA, don't wait until they ask you not to flash again and dead teammate can't see the message of alive teammate.

Отсутствует

#38  29.07.2015 16:09:42

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

ojas написал:

:yes:

Отсутствует

#39  29.07.2015 16:15:45

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

Try to understand first, then speak MOD. Who said I have the authority to ban anyone? But I can warn anyone of there actions to avoid ban.

look dude there are beeR | observer in IPT and u don't have to do his job which is :

1)  warning players about TA and ban them after 3 --> 7 warning
2)  warning players about TF and ban them after 5 ---> 10 warning

BTW in the game u rush sometimes like bots and u don't wait until ur friends use their flashes or u see him throw their flashes and u don't care about that ,then u deserve TF :woot:

Отсутствует

#40  29.07.2015 16:29:33

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

Try to understand first, then speak MOD. Who said I have the authority to ban anyone? But I can warn anyone of there actions to avoid ban.

look dude there are beeR | observer in IPT and u don't have to do his job which is :

BTW in the game u rush sometimes like bots and u don't wait until ur friends use their flashes or u see him throw their flashes and u don't care about that ,then u deserve TF :woot:

- I don't take advise from KIDS

If the player TF or TA other player I don't care, but the same player TF or TA me then I do care and tell(warn) them atleast 2 times(maybe not in the same map) not to TF or TA. If that repeats I report.

And you don't have to do this job either (BUTTING IN some others topic).

Отсутствует

#41  29.07.2015 16:31:20

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

MOD, you sound way too obvious to Psycho, he is aware of these. Also, if that's the case why did Px bother about TF, TA/K and gave him 3 days? Because he checked the log or demo before ban to give him reasonable period and he usually does this to players with latest client.

Отсутствует

#42  29.07.2015 16:47:48

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Alan UK написал:

MOD, you sound way too obvious to Psycho, he is aware of these.

sorry about that :unsure:

Alan UK написал:

Also, if that's the case why did Px bother about TF, TA/K and gave him 3 days? Because he checked the log or demo before ban to give him reasonable period and he usually does this to players with latest client.

I Know that but sometimes u must have the soul of the game .otherwise, he need to grow up and be forgiving man :happy:

Отсутствует

#43  29.07.2015 16:48:15

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

If the player TF or TA other player I don't care, but the same player TF or TA me then I do care and tell(warn) them atleast 2 times(maybe not in the same map) not to TF or TA. If that repeats I report.

1)This proves that he doesn't care about TF as long as he isn't a victim of one...Not expected from admin(assuming that you are admin)
2)And by the way,You don't get to say anyone to BUT IN or not..this is a forum and if someone finds that I didnt do wrong and supports me then no need to lose your cool...I could say that many people BUT in since yesterday (okas,uk guy n etc) inspite of the fact that the issue was between you and I

Отсутствует

#44  29.07.2015 16:49:19

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

give me the link of that :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#45  29.07.2015 16:55:20

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

I have sent this message to Px..I would ask everyone of you, who put TA/TF in high regards,to see this demo and tell me what this guy did is fair..? If not,should he get ban or not..?
http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … an.dem.bz2
from 20:40:00 onwards..

Отсутствует

#46  29.07.2015 17:00:53

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

MOD, you sound way too obvious to Psycho, he is aware of these. Also, if that's the case why did Px bother about TF, TA/K and gave him 3 days? Because he checked the log or demo before ban to give him reasonable period and he usually does this to players with latest client.

1)You mean Px checks every demo..?then how come I got banned instantly(before he even watching it)?
2)What do you mean by players with latest clients?

Отсутствует

#47  29.07.2015 17:00:59

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

I didn't take it personally . but now I can know that u have small brain by the way of ur answers  :lol:

Отсутствует

#48  29.07.2015 17:01:44

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

psycho написал:

MOD написал:

1)This proves that he doesn't care about TF as long as he isn't a victim of one...Not expected from admin(assuming that you are admin)
2)And by the way,You don't get to say anyone to BUT IN or not..this is a forum and if someone finds that I didnt do wrong and supports me then no need to lose your cool...I could say that many people BUT in since yesterday (okas,uk guy n etc) inspite of the fact that the issue was between you and I

1)Did I said that I am Admin? No
2)Yeah I get to say that to KIDS not to BUTT IN when they call me BOT

BTW MoD calling others BOT's doesn't make you PRO

Отсутствует

#49  29.07.2015 17:04:57

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

I didn't take it personally . but now I can know that u have small brain by the way of ur answers  :lol:

Yeah I only use small part of my brain while I am dealing with brainless.

Отредактированно psycho (29.07.2015 17:06:45)

Отсутствует

#50  29.07.2015 17:08:41

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

BTW MoD calling others BOT's doesn't make you PRO

1) attacks like bots don't mean that ur bot read the word : "u rush sometimes like bots"
2) and who tell u that I'm pro and who care ! :woot:

Отсутствует

#51  29.07.2015 17:15:11

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

I really wish Px specifies his stand so that I can put this topic to rest with(or without) ban..

Отсутствует

#52  29.07.2015 17:17:04

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I really wish Px specifies his stand so that I can put this topic to rest with(or without) ban..

He already did that by giving you 3 days ban. Take one more day off and enjoy life.

Отсутствует

#53  29.07.2015 17:22:32

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

He already did that by giving you 3 days ban. Take one more day off and enjoy life.

I can take one month off too..that's not a question.But he didn't tell if there was my mistake.?I mean I have been wasting time proving my innocence and he doesn't care to even specify..:angry2:

Отсутствует

#54  29.07.2015 17:25:37

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

1)You mean Px checks every demo..?then how come I got banned instantly(before he even watching it)?

1) You will be automatically kicked after report made by someone and will be done within 5 minutes and also blocked entry to servers for at least 20 minutes (I think)
2) http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2310, you will get few benefits of having this server's latest patch like    50 % reduction on ban periods, ads free, top-notch service when it comes to dealing bans etc. :lol:

Отсутствует

#55  29.07.2015 17:27:52

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

1) You will be automatically kicked after report made by someone and will be done within 5 minutes and also blocked entry to servers for at least 20 minutes (I think)
2) http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2310, you will get few benefits of having this server's latest patch like    50 % reduction on ban periods, ads free, top-notch service when it comes to dealing bans etc. :lol:

What's the logic behind reducing a person's ban if he has this server's patch..?isn't it same as marketing server?:P:D

Отсутствует

#56  29.07.2015 18:49:30

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

MOD написал:

I Know that but sometimes u must have the soul of the game .otherwise, he need to grow up and be forgiving man :happy:

Just out of curiosity, how do you know exactly?
As for decision and the attitude of the Px, simple if you don't like it, you are far more welcome to leave the server. Many of us don't like his attitude as well but he just care less about our opinion, he does what's on the book and I believe that's great example of being fair to players.

What's the logic behind reducing a person's ban if he has this server's patch..?isn't it same as marketing server?:P:D

May seem silly but they don't want to loose trusted players, hence the reduction :laughing:

Отредактированно Alan UK (29.07.2015 21:15:58)

Отсутствует

#57  29.07.2015 18:53:23

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

)about bomb drop,yeah it did happen but It I have seem many such "childish" behavior on other users part..is it serious?I don't think so

plz do say which such intentional childish moves u saw?? and about the posted topic about ur ban.. u didnt post anything there.. just posted abt '' ban for silly reason''.. the demo link is expired now or else i would have been glad to pull up that and the prev map ''de_train'' too

Отсутствует

#58  29.07.2015 18:54:43

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

he still doesnt... he just reports ;)

Отсутствует

#59  29.07.2015 18:55:40

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

MOD написал:

As for decision and the attitude of the Px, simple if you don't like it, you are far more welcome to leave the server. Not many of us don't like his attitude as well but he just care less about our opinion, he does what's on the book and I believe that's great example of being fair to players.

May seem silly but they don't want to loose trusted players, hence the reduction :laughing:

If he follows rule so well then why did he not take action against the player I was saying about..?I myself would have reported that player had I known how to do so..

Отсутствует

#60  29.07.2015 18:55:58

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

And i ve played with psy more than i ve played with u ;) and he s never reportd anyone out of ''arrogance''

Отсутствует

#61  29.07.2015 19:01:05

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

)about bomb drop,yeah it did happen but It I have seem many such "childish" behavior on other users part..is it serious?I don't think so

plz do say which such intentional childish moves u saw?? and about the posted topic about ur ban.. u didnt post anything there.. just posted abt '' ban for silly reason''.. the demo link is expired now or else i would have been glad to pull up that and the prev map ''de_train'' too

1)Childish behaviors I have seen includes knifing team mates at the beginning of round when everyone is running in the same directions..
2)I had posted demo link and that ban too was due to the fact that I attacked a team mate who had TAed me..

Отсутствует

#62  29.07.2015 19:01:52

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

ojas написал:

MOD написал:

''prove'' u just got saved by that.. because both ur points dont hold good on what u did on red eye s case

Отсутствует

#63  29.07.2015 19:03:47

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

ojas написал:

''prove'' u just got saved by that.. because both ur points dont hold good on what u did on red eye s case

they do..I again cahllenge you to prove otherwise

Отсутствует

#64  29.07.2015 19:04:40

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

If he follows rule so well then why did he not take action against the player I was saying about..?I myself would have reported that player had I known how to do so..

Did you appealed according to this instruction - http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopi … 64#p41264? and btw, this just about your case, not other, me, o*o etc.

Отредактированно Alan UK (29.07.2015 19:05:39)

Отсутствует

#65  29.07.2015 19:07:22

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Did you appealed according to this instruction - http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopi … 64#p41264? and btw, this just about your case, not other, me, o*o etc.

This link is for appealing for unban...I am talking about how to appeal for "ban"/"report" someone who killed team mate

Отсутствует

#66  29.07.2015 19:10:17

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

This link is for appealing for unban...I am talking about how to appeal for "ban"/"report" someone who killed team mate

I misread that. That's off topic, deal with your problem first

Отсутствует

#67  29.07.2015 19:16:03

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

ojas написал:

the demo link is expired... thats what i meant when i said u got saved by that..  and u dint ta coz red eye ta d u.. dont lie..

Отсутствует

#68  29.07.2015 19:17:34

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

the demo link is expired... thats what i meant when i said u got saved by that..  and u dint ta coz red eye ta d u.. dont lie..

Отсутствует

#69  29.07.2015 19:28:42

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

by the way,you or anyone,didnt reply about that video..is that guy guilty or not?

Отсутствует

#70  29.07.2015 19:37:00

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

by the way,you or anyone,didnt reply about that video..is that guy guilty or not?

Guilty ^_^

Отсутствует

#71  29.07.2015 19:39:52

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Guilty ^_^

then would you or anyone care to report/bring Mr.Site Owner's attention to him with the same promptness you people have shown to report me

Отсутствует

#72  29.07.2015 19:44:57

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

then would you or anyone care to report/bring Mr.Site Owner's attention to him with the same promptness you people have shown to report me

Well, that's your problem isn't it? You should have reported that player at that time. You had the opportunity, you lost it :P

Отредактированно Alan UK (29.07.2015 19:45:31)

Отсутствует

#73  29.07.2015 19:45:49

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Well, that's your problem isn't it? You should have reported that player at that time. You had the opportunity, you lost it :P

that's wht Im asking..How to report someone?

Отсутствует

#74  29.07.2015 19:48:37

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

Ooh you don't know, that's even better.. I hope you stay that way :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#75  29.07.2015 19:51:23

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Ooh you don't know, that's even better.. I hope you stay that way :rolleyes:

Don't be so sure..:cool:

Отсутствует

#76  29.07.2015 19:52:43

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

btw,I do hope someone hacks this server and takes up place as admin..:angry2:
Apparently,someone will commit suicide in Russia..:D:P:lol::lol:

Отсутствует

#77  29.07.2015 23:32:28

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

1) You will be automatically kicked after report made by someone and will be done within 5 minutes

Alan, i don't know from where u guys came with this information :|
2 players so far are saying the same thing and i've confirmed it by Px, this rule is not exist in our server :wacko:

Consider the environment, keep IPT clean :D

Отсутствует

#78  30.07.2015 00:06:55

Fire
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

All this drama because of a 3 days ban???:facepalm:
You're probably already half way through it...

Life is 1.But CS is 1.6

Отсутствует

#79  30.07.2015 00:44:54

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Alan UK написал:

As for decision and the attitude of the Px, simple if you don't like it, you are far more welcome to leave the server. Many of us don't like his attitude as well but he just care less about our opinion, he does what's on the book and I believe that's great example of being fair to players.

I like most of the decisions of PX except 100wmz .
PX when gives decisions ,don't care about u if ur his friend or not ( and that the best thing ) ,
like what u say in read color =)

Отсутствует

#80  30.07.2015 00:48:15

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

MOD написал:

he still doesnt... he just reports ;)

when u report someone u 90% ban him ( like when u get banned by false report ) and a lot of players don't know how to makes complain ( like u before u enter the forum )

Отсутствует

#81  30.07.2015 00:50:09

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Alan UK написал:

I misread that. That's off topic, deal with your problem first

:lol::lol::lol:

Отсутствует

#82  30.07.2015 00:51:55

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.33
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Watched demo, read chat, checked teamflashes, so results are:
1) *Blitzkrieg*Tushar unbanned, report was wrong, Psycho was attacked by other player.
2) :.:War Lords:.: | Psycho gets one week ban for false report and behavior in chat

L 07/27/2015 - 22:45:36: ":.:War Lords:.: | Psycho<67208><VALVE_0:0:1053367598><TERRORIST>" say "bot"
L 07/27/2015 - 22:45:40: ":.:War Lords:.: | Psycho<67208><VALVE_0:0:1053367598><TERRORIST>" say "dumbass"
L 07/27/2015 - 22:46:33: ":.:War Lords:.: | Psycho<67208><VALVE_0:0:1053367598><TERRORIST>" say "dont buy flash vitabot"

You have enough time to take your medicine and became more calm ;)
3) :.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK wins 2 weeks ban for provoking 3 players in chat

L 07/27/2015 - 21:10:38: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67057><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><TERRORIST>" say "srdjan make a history by doing that to Albanians"
L 07/27/2015 - 21:33:36: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67139><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><CT>" say "ximini how's ur mom?"
L 07/27/2015 - 21:35:52: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67139><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><CT>" say "love ur mom"
L 07/27/2015 - 21:40:49: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67139><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><TERRORIST>" say "i hope ure ancestors had a good time when India was under British empire"

Case closed

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#83  30.07.2015 00:54:36

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

I'm not in this case . and I'm not defending Tushar for 3 days ( like v3rson | 2.0 case ) I'm just giving my opinion about that :cool:

T@RN@D@ написал:

ur points dont hold good on what u did on red eye s case

:shok:

Отсутствует

#84  30.07.2015 00:57:26

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Px написал:

1) *Blitzkrieg*Tushar unbanned, report was wrong, Psycho was attacked by other player.
2) :.:War Lords:.: | Psycho gets one week ban for false report and behavior in chat

L 07/27/2015 - 22:45:36: ":.:War Lords:.: | Psycho<67208><VALVE_0:0:1053367598><TERRORIST>" say "bot"
L 07/27/2015 - 22:45:40: ":.:War Lords:.: | Psycho<67208><VALVE_0:0:1053367598><TERRORIST>" say "dumbass"
L 07/27/2015 - 22:46:33: ":.:War Lords:.: | Psycho<67208><VALVE_0:0:1053367598><TERRORIST>" say "dont buy flash vitabot"

L 07/27/2015 - 21:10:38: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67057><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><TERRORIST>" say "srdjan make a history by doing that to Albanians"
L 07/27/2015 - 21:33:36: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67139><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><CT>" say "ximini how's ur mom?"
L 07/27/2015 - 21:35:52: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67139><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><CT>" say "love ur mom"
L 07/27/2015 - 21:40:49: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67139><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><TERRORIST>" say "i hope ure ancestors had a good time when India was under British empire"

Case closed

the lord has rise now  PX . tushar now u can talk bout PX :lol:

but no one report ALAN UK then why ban ? ( no report no ban as I know)

Отредактированно MOD (30.07.2015 00:58:22)

Отсутствует

#85  30.07.2015 01:03:14

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

Px написал:

Oh wow thank you ;)
Hope he is over the moon about these results :bye:

Отсутствует

#86  30.07.2015 06:09:41

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

Finally case has been closed thanks PX

Отсутствует

#87  30.07.2015 07:01:57

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Px написал:

Case closed

Thanks Px..:) I thought you had ignored this topic completely.Sorry about some of my teases and remarks if they have offended you..
And,It was never about "3 days ban" as some people are saying...It was about "wrongly" banned and targetted and outmuscled by some of the "senior" players..If it was my mistake I'm ready to endure >1 month of ban,that's not the issue..
:)

Отсутствует

#88  30.07.2015 11:33:44

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

3 days huh Now u win a week
enjoy ur life :bye:
Note : before ur report be sure who attack u :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Отсутствует

#89  30.07.2015 12:32:40

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

Alan UK написал:

1) You will be automatically kicked after report made by someone and will be done within 5 minutes

Alan, i don't know from where u guys came with this information :|
2 players so far are saying the same thing and i've confirmed it by Px, this rule is not exist in our server :wacko:

Huh... But I ve been to forum and seen the player wasn't banned yet (the red nya/blue banned etc ) he gets kicked and console says banned. :unsure: happened to me few days back when kapa Boty reportd me :wacko: how did that happen?

Отсутствует

#90  30.07.2015 13:40:29

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

[MJD] написал:

psycho написал:

3 days huh Now u win a week
enjoy ur life :bye:
Note : before ur report be sure who attack u :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Did you watched the demo MJD? watch the demo(Spec both views - me and Tushar) @ 19:40(exactly @ 19:58 sec) till the end. I expect this kind of childish talk from MoD but not from you and MHD.

Отредактированно psycho (30.07.2015 14:37:17)

Отсутствует

#91  30.07.2015 13:55:33

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

ojas написал:

Finally case has been closed thanks PX

Maybe its not closed yet.

Отсутствует

#92  30.07.2015 14:04:21

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.33
Профиль  Вебсайт

psycho написал:

Did you watched the demo MJD?

Maybe you should also visit an ophthalmologist, if you can't see who was punished for TA?

Отсутствует

#93  30.07.2015 14:10:50

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

psycho написал:

Maybe you should also visit an ophthalmologist, if you can't see who was punished for TA?

Px please check the logs, first No swear(punished) attacked me after that Tushar attacked me while am climbing on to the roof top through the pipe. And Tushar himself admitted that he attacked me in his posts.

Отредактированно psycho (30.07.2015 14:15:01)

Отсутствует

#94  30.07.2015 14:25:17

ojas
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

Px написал:

psycho написал:

Px please check the logs, first No swear(punished) attacked me after that Tushar attacked me while am climbing on to the roof top through the pipe. And Tushar himself admitted that he attacked me in his posts.

and it goes on........ :P

Отсутствует

#95  30.07.2015 14:43:48

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Hey, I flashed my team by mistake..then some user named "warwords psycho" said tht next team flash and you will be banned...I said tht I didnt do it on purpose...but he said tht he doesnt care...and after some time, I happened to hit him as he was somewhere I couldnt see...and I said sorry to him...and round ended just after that..he banned me...

@Px

Отредактированно psycho (30.07.2015 14:44:11)

Отсутствует

#96  30.07.2015 16:44:14

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

[
Did you watched the demo MJD? watch the demo(Spec both views - me and Tushar) @ 19:40(exactly @ 19:58 sec) till the end. I expect this kind of childish talk from MoD but not from you and MHD.

Psycho?
I watched the Demo
in the last round No Swear + Tusher TK u so it's unfair bro and he say sry but when he is alife

Отредактированно [MJD] (30.07.2015 17:04:14)

Отсутствует

#97  30.07.2015 18:48:17

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

[MJD] написал:

psycho написал:

[

Psycho?
I watched the Demo
in the last round No Swear + Tusher TK u so it's unfair bro and he say sry but when he is alife

Yes both TAed me but No swears TA didn't effect much(one hit and he died of TA) but Tushar attacked me 2 or 3 times when the enemy is near me(i am unable to react infront of the enemy coz of his TA so, it results my death in game) as you can see in the demo.

Отсутствует

#98  30.07.2015 20:33:49

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

Tushar has tk john he only said that then how a player is ban for low skills if the report is right @ px

Отсутствует

#99  30.07.2015 20:35:13

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

Tushar has tk john he only said that then how a player is ban for low skills if the report is right @ px

what?

Отсутствует

#100  30.07.2015 20:39:23

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

ojas написал:

what?

Its not abt u tushar.... its abt John ban is not fair... for low skills... he reported u for tAed and it was right u only mention that u TAed john  (bymistakely) so report was right.... its not a false report so john shouldn't b ban

Отсутствует

#101  30.07.2015 20:39:26

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -1 ]

so This guy tushar is unbanned ?

Отсутствует

#102  30.07.2015 20:40:56

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

Yeah.."This " guy is unbanned.. finally..!! :cool: :lol: :facepalm:

Отсутствует

#103  30.07.2015 20:43:34

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

Looks like I'm talk of the town..:P:lol::lol::haha::haha:

Отсутствует

#104  30.07.2015 20:48:04

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

ojas The TK ban Must be from 5~10 Tk not 3 :facepalm:
so John must calm down :yes:

Отсутствует

#105  30.07.2015 20:51:52

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

psycho написал:

Px please provide the logs [cs.iptcom.net-27015-1507272220-de_misto_a1.dem] Time exactly @ 19:48 - 20:00

Отсутствует

#106  30.07.2015 20:52:46

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

ok now today this guy was playing with the ping 300 + i asked him to leave or fix your lagg first but than too he kept on playing he has been redirect many times than too he kept coming than i warned him about the same this kid still keeping playing and than after this guy strom told me u cant report him i asked Y so he PX said only warning no report ? Y is that so If this all guyz can give THERE So called opinion than y cant THIS guyz all GUIDE HIM TO server ruless PAGE ???

Отсутствует

#107  30.07.2015 20:55:37

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

[MJD] написал:

ojas написал:

ojas The TK ban Must be from 5~10 Tk not 3 :facepalm:
so John must calm down :yes:

5-10(straight 5 attacks on a player) Auto ban by beer|observer.(Unavoidable).
There is other thing called reports(manual) even if its only 1,2 or 3 TA's.
If you say Tushar TA'ed me and I did the false report and Tushar ban lift is fair then you should reconsider your opinion.

Отредактированно psycho (30.07.2015 21:00:49)

Отсутствует

#108  30.07.2015 20:55:59

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

ok now today this guy was playing with the ping 300 + i asked him to leave or fix your lagg first but than too he kept on playing he has been redirect many times than too he kept coming than i warned him about the same this kid still keeping playing and than after this guy strom told me u cant report him i asked Y so he PX said only warning no report ? Y is that so If this all guyz can give THERE So called opinion than y cant THIS guyz all GUIDE HIM TO server ruless PAGE ???

The ping was fluctuating..And I have played (and seen many players play) at around 300-350..No one warned me before..So,I was unaware of that rule..So,I left when I came to know that

Отсутствует

#109  30.07.2015 20:58:17

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

come on John calm DOWN HE is new guy he has every right to fool around BUT not on the server rulez page instead of it he is been served By hooters of this server right MJD YOUR PAL IS SO STUPID we MISSED THAT

Отсутствует

#110  30.07.2015 20:59:38

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

Exact Bot That's What Are We Trying To Say If You Are On Forums Than Your Should KNOW About Server Rules

Отредактированно vaity96 (30.07.2015 21:00:14)

Отсутствует

#111  30.07.2015 21:04:33

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

Exact Bot That's What Are We Trying To Say If You Are On Forums Than Your Should KNOW About Server Rules

Well,I'm glad to have observer "bots" like you to remind me that if I missed some rule..isn't it? FAT BOT..Yeah,I know..:cool:

Отсутствует

#112  30.07.2015 21:08:25

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

yeah yeah IM FAT BOT YOu know why  IM FAT  THAT COZ when ever i go [edited] :haha::haha: ANY ONE wanne a cookie [edited]

Отредактированно Px (31.07.2015 11:46:33)

Отсутствует

#113  30.07.2015 21:11:27

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

yeah yeah IM FAT BOT YOu know why  IM FAT  THAT COZ when ever i go [edited]:haha::haha: ANY ONE wanne a cookie [edited]

Good...Gotta catch them all..@Px
This is exactly the kind of behaviour I was talking about...:closedeyes:

Отредактированно Px (31.07.2015 11:46:54)

Отсутствует

#114  30.07.2015 21:20:18

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

first YOU provoke BY giving out personal stuff but THAN you R consented about my behaviour  :unsure:

Отсутствует

#115  30.07.2015 21:28:16

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

first YOU provoke BY giving out personal stuff but THAN you R consented about my behaviour  :unsure:

You provoked me by calling me bot and taunting me by writing some absurd things, in god knows may be half drunk state,which you could have told psycho in PM..

Отсутствует

#116  30.07.2015 21:31:44

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

IM so sorry i shouldn't have send that ??but  taking out personal things..that's gross and I might consider to file complaint to IIT roorkee for the same

Отсутствует

#117  30.07.2015 21:40:29

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

IM so sorry i shouldn't have send that ??but  taking out personal things..that's gross and I might consider to file complaint to IIT roorkee for the same

Wht has IIT got to do with me?

Отсутствует

#118  30.07.2015 21:48:09

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 15/ -4 ]

Plz waitttt!!! i am out of popcorn :cool:

Play Hard Go Pro

Отсутствует

#119  30.07.2015 21:51:20

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Sad-Flute написал:

Yo man..I feel you..:D
That's what I would wonder how come these people spend so much time on a simple game like cs..but now I came to know that it is attached with all these things..I mean everyone here gotta prove their metal..:D:D

Отсутствует

#120  31.07.2015 00:47:45

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Sad-Flute написал:

:lol::lol:

Отсутствует

#121  31.07.2015 02:37:05

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.33
Профиль  Вебсайт

psycho
Ok, I watched demo again on x.25 speed, and finally got that person on roof was not enemy, but you :ninja:
Was hard to get that on normal speed, but anyway, shortened your ban to 3 days and changed ban reason.

Отсутствует

#122  31.07.2015 09:36:24

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

yeah yeah IM FAT BOT YOu know why  IM FAT  THAT COZ when ever i go [edited]:haha::haha: ANY ONE wanne a cookie [edited]

And by the way,mind your tongue..I commented on you and not on your parents..next time you say something like that....

Отредактированно Px (31.07.2015 11:47:20)

Отсутствует

#123  31.07.2015 10:45:02

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

Px написал:

psycho
Ok, I watched demo again on x.25 speed, and finally got that person on roof was not enemy, but you :ninja:
Was hard to get that on normal speed, but anyway, shortened your ban to 3 days and changed ban reason.

and what him about  he stays unbanned ?

Отсутствует

#124  31.07.2015 10:48:39

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 39.0

vaity96 написал:

And by the way,mind your tongue..I commented on you and not on your parents..next time you say something like that....

YOu have no right to say anything personal about me ... if u wanne be fair point on topic not on  personal comments  that's shows your maturity kid

Отредактированно Px (31.07.2015 11:47:38)

Отсутствует

#125  31.07.2015 11:14:08

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

vaity96 написал:

YOu have no right to say anything personal about me ... if u wanne be fair point on topic not on  personal comments  that's shows your maturity kid

First of all,the topic which you are concerned was my ping violation..And I left game that day as soon as I knew about rules..Next you call me stupid/bot? who the hell gave you right?
And there's difference between calling one fat and abusing one's parents..:angry2:
I guess,you don't understand it..Looks like your parents did poor job raising a fat ass like you..(yes I said it again)..but,hey,it's not your fault..So,I can't blame you..

Отредактированно Px (31.07.2015 11:47:59)

Отсутствует

#126  31.07.2015 11:42:43

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Px написал:

psycho

I didn't get it right the report is fair because of 3 bullets in his ass ?? :shok:

PS : PX if u can see that , when psycho on the roof it's hard to see that he is enemy or friend ( u thought that ) and tushar is new player as I know :rolleyes:

Отредактированно MOD (31.07.2015 11:45:46)

Отсутствует

#127  31.07.2015 11:43:51

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.33
Профиль  Вебсайт

vaity96 написал:

and what him about  he stays unbanned ?

That's fine, he was in ban long enough for those 3 TA.

Отсутствует

#128  31.07.2015 12:09:25

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0

vaity96 написал:

come on John calm DOWN HE is new guy he has every right to fool around BUT not on the server rulez page instead of it he is been served By hooters of this server right MJD YOUR PAL IS SO STUPID we MISSED THAT

Vaity don't cry Because some 1 say truth !! :yes::woot:
and thx px for ban this child !! :bye:

Отредактированно [MJD] (31.07.2015 12:11:15)

Отсутствует

#129  27.08.2015 16:33:28

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 40.0

[MJD] написал:

vaity96 написал:

I deserved that  BAN but I learned something . AND for that kid part hell yeah i am child  that to with it's diapers ON :P

Отсутствует

#130  27.08.2015 16:47:43

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

vaity96 написал:

[MJD] написал:

vaity96 написал:

I deserved that  BAN but I learned something . AND for that kid part hell yeah i am child  that to with it's diapers ON :P

Px have a big heart :rolleyes: or did u buy him his favourite drink ? :ninja: :laughing:

keep ©alm & BreaK The Wall ! ©armoured titan

Отсутствует

#131  15.10.2015 22:44:15

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 45.0

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

perhaps u need to give these instructions to your bro instead of bugging others butt:

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopi … 91#p178791
seems like he also don't wait until his friends use their flashes ;)

Отредактированно Dehumanizer (15.10.2015 22:45:07)

Отсутствует

#132  15.10.2015 22:48:45

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 45.0

Dehumanizer написал:

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

perhaps u need to give these instructions to your bro instead of bugging others butt:

U must be kidding I warned him several times and if that ban is not right U can make a topic for him :facepalm:
ur talking Just to make people see that ur  talking ?? :shok:

Отредактированно [MJD] (15.10.2015 22:52:35)

sTorM = Monkey =)

Отсутствует

#133  15.10.2015 22:53:13

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 45.0

[MJD] написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

MOD написал:

U must be kidding I warned him several times and if that ban is not right U can make a topic for him :facepalm:
ur talking Just to make people see u talking ?? :shok:

then why u didn't follow ur bro advice and wait for beeR | observer to do the work ^_^

Отсутствует

#134  15.10.2015 22:55:16

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 45.0

Dehumanizer написал:

[MJD] написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

then why u didn't follow ur bro advice and wait for beeR | observer to do the work ^_^

Some Times BeeR | Observer is Drunk so I can do his Job :lol:

Отредактированно [MJD] (15.10.2015 22:55:46)

sTorM = Monkey =)

Отсутствует

#135  15.10.2015 22:58:16

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 45.0

[MJD] написал:

now whom the one is talking to make people see him talking ?? :rolleyes:

Отредактированно Dehumanizer (15.10.2015 22:58:33)

Отсутствует

#136  15.10.2015 22:59:58

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 45.0

Dehumanizer написал:

[MJD] написал:

now whom the one is talking to make people see him talking ?? :rolleyes:

answer :yes::facepalm::facepalm:

sTorM = Monkey =)

Отсутствует

#137  16.10.2015 01:18:36

MOD
Участник
Opera 32.0

Dehumanizer написал:

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

I didn't say that u can't report any player for TF or TA , report them and PX will do his job :woot: and I was talking about psy case
and killer rddd , I don't know what kind of bot he is  but I'll tell u : when MJD report any player I'm sure that the reported guy deserve that report  by some way and PX will give his judgment about the report and my brother will accept it :cool:

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#138  16.10.2015 03:04:46

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 45.0

[MJD] написал:

U must be kidding

am not:

Demo:
http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … ke.dem.bz2

Time: 2:35

I warned him several times

thats not what the demo showing, not even one time
you can't even recognize whom is TF you
check from: 2:35

i believe its time to take Killer rddd place instead and next time i will rise a demand to block you from using report command as i saw u before doing this several times, yet you didnt understand that other players has the right to join and play in the server as much as you, alot of them knows how to shot but not to make a topic complaining about the one who was behind their ban.
your playing most of the time with horrible lag and everyone knows that including me but they didnt reported you although they told you many time that your lagging, why wont you become one of those friendly creatures ? =)

Отсутствует

#139  16.10.2015 13:10:34

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 45.0

MOD написал:

when MJD report any player I'm sure that the reported guy deserve that report  by some way

so your saying that his reports are indisputable :rolleyes:
if you really love your brother this much you need to teach him that he can speak with his ally only when they're both dead or alive :cool:

Отсутствует

#140  16.10.2015 20:26:00

dumb_Zombie
Участник
Safari 4.0

Huh.. Finally i wasted 15 mins of my life..  :) :D :p Chillax guys..  :)

Отредактированно dumb_Zombie (16.10.2015 20:30:32)

*I'm cool with failing, so long as I am learning something from it* -Z3r0_C00L

Отсутствует

#141  16.10.2015 20:27:28

johnsnow
Участник
FireFox 41.0

dumb_Zombie написал:

Huh.. Finally i wasted 15 mins of my life.. Dnt kno for what..

doing what? :D

it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are ****,  than to open it and clear their doubts ;)

Забанен

#142  16.10.2015 20:38:32

dumb_Zombie
Участник
Safari 4.0

johnsnow написал:

dumb_Zombie написал:

:laughing::laughing: doing nothing..:P bt it was like hunger games on IPT :laughing::laughing: evry1 trying to prove themselves .. :woot:

Отсутствует

#143  16.10.2015 20:44:11

johnsnow
Участник
FireFox 41.0

dumb_Zombie написал:

johnsnow написал:

dumb_Zombie написал:

:laughing::laughing: doing nothing..:P bt it was like hunger games on IPT :laughing::laughing: evry1 trying to prove themselves .. :woot:

Ha ha..this whole forum thing is trap..it gives an illusion of power once you have the rights to ban people..whole ego pumping thing :D ;)

it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are ****,  than to open it and clear their doubts ;)

Забанен

#144  16.10.2015 20:48:50

dumb_Zombie
Участник
Safari 4.0

johnsnow написал:

dumb_Zombie написал:

johnsnow написал:

Ha ha..this whole forum thing is trap..it gives an illusion of power once you have the rights to ban people..whole ego pumping thing :D ;)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::haha::yes::lol::lol:

Отсутствует

#145  18.10.2015 20:01:04

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 46.0

BTW Px U saw the Demo? :cool:

sTorM = Monkey =)

Отсутствует

#146  18.10.2015 22:03:36

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 46.0

[MJD] написал:

thx for ban bro :ninja:

you should thank Px not me

mb I should let this server Because of u :facepalm:

either we accept your false reports or you leave the server, be my guest and leave it ! :huh:

Отсутствует

#147  19.10.2015 10:08:41

(~ DeAdMaN ~)
Участник
FireFox 41.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

Thats why i dont report for TF TA anyone unless confirmed  :cool:

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Отсутствует

Board footer