#26  21.08.2015 02:18:49

MOD
Участник
Opera 31.0

Re: Ali problem (No Recoil)

Alan UK написал:

No you did not extracted latest patch from what I see.

It would have changed the decision if you followed what dehumanizer instructed to you on your previous complaint but you did not.

Tbh, I was hoping to see you innocent but now this, I was wrong and waste of time.

:yes: :yes:

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#27  21.08.2015 02:39:32

MOD
Участник
Opera 31.0

ali написал:

wait until DEHUMANIZER spectate me

for being sure swinG is not admin , and he have alot of experience to catch the cheaters
PS : learn about the players and the admins then talk :cool:

ali написал:

PLEASE LEARN THIS DO NOT JUDGE FAST TILL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING..(imam  Ali (as)

don't use ur religion in forum (imam ali ,  imam hosen )

Alan UK написал:

You can lie how ever you want

:lol:

ali написал:

hey kid try to search what is no recoil is ??? then report? ok? because you dont know at all.

then why ur banned ?

PS : before u make complain learn about forum and from where u can take demo and screenshots , then make ur complain
PX need Evidence to watch ur case .

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#28  21.08.2015 05:23:08

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

U r either the dumbest guy in Ipt or trying to be the smartest one :facepalm:  and don't enter server changing ips and wait for ur swing to ban u again.. It was a waste of everything trying to explain it to u.

keep ©alm & just ®espwan !

Отсутствует

#29  21.08.2015 09:49:37

ali
Участник
FireFox 39.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Alan UK написал:

ali написал:

the important thing is that God is watching me and i have to prove that i am clean and not cheater. and prove to those guys

who judges fast and think quick and talk too fast.......................God will punish those Guys,.....

I would not be surprised if you turn out to be the one who using god and then, found guilty

Because I have seen people giving oath by placing their hand to the Qur'an and doing the opposite afterwards.

yeah, we got many people who are reject Quran they just want to solve and do their Job and because of that they put their

hands on the Quran and swear.....But the power of God is more than that God is always with us...even closest in your neck

veins. So he knows who you r and what is your purpose is???? let me tell you sth..if i wanted to cheat its logical sentence...if i

wanted to cheat i`ve never ever register here and that site to show my pureness and faultless... and at last chatting in forum

with you guys for playing cs 1.6 ok??? its meaningless just for playing cs as i said earlier we got lots of servers and

tournament. i just wanted to show and prove myself as God knows that. now it doesnt matter for me because i have done

whatever you guys told me and i have done it some of you tell me that you dont have no recoil and some of you tell me you

have no recoil...im just waiting for Swing decision. not for proving to yours for myself for making my beliefs stronger.

I hope God helps you

A person would not forget two types of faces in his life, the one who helped him in time of need and the one who left him in

difficult times. _________IMAM HUSSIAN (AS)

Отсутствует

#30  21.08.2015 10:42:41

^HellsAngel^|| "MiNi DyNa
Участник
Chrome 44.0

[MJD] написал:

^HellsAngel^|| "MiNi DyNa написал:

i dont know about the bans or did he skip his ban period or not.. but when i checked him shooting on the walls, he was lagging and there was nothing to acknowledge norecoil..
for the ping limit violation.. yes he was lagging!

MiNi His 100% NoRecoil He have steady shot on wall did u notice that
when he shot any thing u didn't notice some think bad in it ??? :ninja:

he had weird shooting all the game.. but when he was asked to shoot the walls, he was lagging!!
thats what i saw, even after two rounds i silently spec him,but he was lagging and i didn't find no recoil, so i didn't report!
maybe later after the lag fix you people thought it that way and it could be correct!

Отсутствует

#31  21.08.2015 13:41:12

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 15/ -4 ]

ali написал:

Alan UK написал:

ali написал:

the important thing is that God is watching me and i have to prove that i am clean and not cheater. and prove to those guys

who judges fast and think quick and talk too fast.......................God will punish those Guys,.....

I would not be surprised if you turn out to be the one who using god and then, found guilty

Because I have seen people giving oath by placing their hand to the Qur'an and doing the opposite afterwards.

yeah, we got many people who are reject Quran they just want to solve and do their Job and because of that they put their

hands on the Quran and swear.....But the power of God is more than that God is always with us...even closest in your neck

veins. So he knows who you r and what is your purpose is???? let me tell you sth..if i wanted to cheat its logical sentence...if i

wanted to cheat i`ve never ever register here and that site to show my pureness and faultless... and at last chatting in forum

with you guys for playing cs 1.6 ok??? its meaningless just for playing cs as i said earlier we got lots of servers and

tournament. i just wanted to show and prove myself as God knows that. now it doesnt matter for me because i have done

whatever you guys told me and i have done it some of you tell me that you dont have no recoil and some of you tell me you

have no recoil...im just waiting for Swing decision. not for proving to yours for myself for making my beliefs stronger.

I hope God helps you

WOW i am moved!!  last time i spec you you were no recoil.  i don't know why are you trying so hard .. maybe you dont know there are other cs servers :cool:

Play Hard Go Pro

Отсутствует

#32  21.08.2015 14:49:11

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

[MJD] написал:

i dont know about the bans or did he skip his ban period or not.. but when i checked him shooting on the walls, he was lagging and there was nothing to acknowledge norecoil..
for the ping limit violation.. yes he was lagging!

MiNi His 100% NoRecoil He have steady shot on wall did u notice that
when he shot any thing u didn't notice some think bad in it ??? :ninja:

he had weird shooting all the game.. but when he was asked to shoot the walls, he was lagging!!
thats what i saw, even after two rounds i silently spec him,but he was lagging and i didn't find no recoil, so i didn't report!
maybe later after the lag fix you people thought it that way and it could be correct!

actually yes he was lagging but he was not spraying all the bullets .. i noticed that he would spray some and move his mouse that s what made u think that he was clean.. i too specd him.. when i get the ping so high not a single shot gets to the mark with that kind of spray.. trust me  i know this bettr than any other laggers :D :lol:

Отсутствует

#33  21.08.2015 14:56:48

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

ali написал:

Alan UK написал:

ali написал:

I hope God helps you

do u  even bother to read the comments ?? mini dynamite/ bunny was the only person to say u dont have no recoil and that too his explanation makes it clear that he wasnt sure... and u took all that trouble to register in the forum .. take some more time and read the forum rules instead until ''ur'' swing returns.. and i mlooking forward for ur promise of quitting cs if u r found guilty :woot:   and for the last time swing is a moderator not an admin.. the real deal is px..

Отсутствует

#34  21.08.2015 15:06:35

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Sad-Flute написал:

Sad-Flute написал:

Sad-Flute написал:

as i said earlier we got lots of servers and

tournament.

oh so u ve entered tournaments eh ?? ;) take that cs of urs and enter next time if u get a chance and im sure u ll get the 1st place in getting kicked out.. and again u can tell them also that u ll beleive only swings judgement :ninja:

Отсутствует

#35  21.08.2015 16:02:29

MOD
Участник
Opera 31.0

Sad-Flute написал:

WOW i am moved!!  last time i spec you you were no recoil.  i don't know why are you trying so hard .. maybe you dont know there are other cs servers :cool:

:lol::lol:

Отредактированно MOD (21.08.2015 16:03:23)

Отсутствует

#36  21.08.2015 16:28:49

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I wonder if px also is wasting his time like us by reading this :woot: :facepalm:

Отсутствует

#37  21.08.2015 16:43:04

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

I wonder if px also is wasting his time like us by reading this :woot: :facepalm:

Nah, he haven't got time to waste

If he does, here the usual response would be from the previous complaint

Px написал:

I finally got some time to read this thread, and frankly don't see any reasons to remove this ban.

Отсутствует

#38  21.08.2015 20:30:04

(~ DeAdMaN ~)
Участник
Safari 4.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

post demo link here i will check tomorrow:closedeyes:

Отсутствует

#39  21.08.2015 20:55:52

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 44.0

(~ DeAdMaN ~) написал:

post demo link here i will check tomorrow:closedeyes:

appearently he dont know how he install hack and you think he will get demo? :ninja:

Play Hard Go Pro

Отсутствует

#40  22.08.2015 13:05:34

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

ali написал:

Alan UK написал:

No you did not extracted latest patch from what I see.

It would have changed the decision if you followed what dehumanizer instructed to you on your previous complaint but you did not.

Tbh, I was hoping to see you innocent but now this, I was wrong and waste of time.

hey Alan...

i have download cs 1.6 fresh and extracted the patch on it ...i entered the game and  |aggression|Tornado and storm tell me

that your not fix and you should leave the game after that i told them that they dont know what is no recoil is?? then i have

and i told them to wait until DEHUMANIZER spectate me caz they are dont know about No recoil and at last i just installed

the cs 1.6  fresh from the beginnig without cs.iptcom.net patch my patch is outdated now.

im waiting until Dehumanizer spectate me maybe he will say to install all of them agian....because of that i did not extracted

the newest patch from cs.iptcom.net. in addition |aggression| Bunny spectate me and he said you r playing normal without

no recoil.

PLEASE LEARN THIS DO NOT JUDGE FAST TILL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING..(imam

Ali (as)

have fun

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

who is imam ali?

तेरी आँखों के दरिया का
उतरना भी ज़रूरी था
मोहब्बत भी ज़रूरी थी
बिछड़ना भी ज़रूरी था

Отсутствует

#41  23.08.2015 08:05:41

ali
Участник
FireFox 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

ali написал:

hey Alan...

i have download cs 1.6 fresh and extracted the patch on it ...i entered the game and  |aggression|Tornado and storm tell me

that your not fix and you should leave the game after that i told them that they dont know what is no recoil is?? then i have

and i told them to wait until DEHUMANIZER spectate me caz they are dont know about No recoil and at last i just installed

the cs 1.6  fresh from the beginnig without cs.iptcom.net patch my patch is outdated now.

im waiting until Dehumanizer spectate me maybe he will say to install all of them agian....because of that i did not extracted

the newest patch from cs.iptcom.net. in addition |aggression| Bunny spectate me and he said you r playing normal without

no recoil.

PLEASE LEARN THIS DO NOT JUDGE FAST TILL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING..(imam

Ali (as)

have fun

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

who is imam ali?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali

A person would not forget two types of faces in his life, the one who helped him in time of need and the one who left him in

Отсутствует

#42  23.08.2015 13:50:40

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Сервер: IPT CS 1.6 High Latency
Игрок: Sad-Flute
Запрос:
Ali |ICe BoYS|~ COwA BunG^
STEAM_ID_LAN
NoRecoil
nya

T@RN@D@ wrote:

Сервер: IPT CS 1.6 Low Latency
Игрок: Durmstrang
Запрос:
Ali |ICe BoYS|~ COwA BunG^
STEAM_ID_LAN
Ping Limit Violation
nya

ali написал:

im just waiting for Swing decision

according to those reports and the way you dealt with it, am afraid you went beyond your main problem.
and i think my/other decision will be useless in this case.

Consider the environment, keep IPT clean :D

Отсутствует

#43  23.08.2015 20:28:33

(~ DeAdMaN ~)
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

:lol: dehu :lol:

you closed the case with just 1 post :D
good work keep it up :lol: :haha:

Отсутствует

#44  24.08.2015 09:01:10

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

(~ DeAdMaN ~) написал:

:cool: that's called swing style :cool:

keep ©alm & BreaK The Wall ! ©armoured titan

Отсутствует

#45  24.08.2015 18:59:15

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -0 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

(~ DeAdMaN ~) написал:

:cool: that's called swing style :cool:

dance :unsure:

be cool and don't care about all even PX

Отсутствует

#46  24.08.2015 19:33:26

dumb_Zombie
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ali написал:

dumb_Zombie написал:

Ali bro may be instead of giving so much explanation u can jus post a demo of ur game and from that all can come to know if ur playing normally or with no recoil..:):yes:

hey ZerO

how can i upload the demo ???

i should have enter the game and shoot the walls and upload that video?? how can i record??? can you help me??

TnX Bro

Bro u can jus find the demo from http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_hltv Find the demo for the last game u played and paste the link here, So Px can have a look at it and determine if u are NoRecoil. :)

*I'm cool with failing, so long as I am learning something from it* -Z3r0_C00L

Отсутствует

#47  24.08.2015 19:49:18

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

dumb_Zombie написал:

Bro u can jus find the demo from http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_hltv Find the demo for the last game u played and paste the link here, So Px can have a look at it and determine if u are NoRecoil. :)

Yeah right :facepalm:, Px care less about the necromancers if you are not aware and dodging bans? lucky he have not got permanent

"3. The server's administration reserves the right to ban the access to the server for any discrete user or a subnet"

Отредактированно Alan UK (24.08.2015 22:38:01)

Отсутствует

#48  25.08.2015 05:25:13

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Alan UK написал:

dumb_Zombie написал:

Yeah right :facepalm:, Px care less about the necromancers if you are not aware and dodging bans? lucky he have not got permanent

well next time he plays with that same cheat I'm sure it ll be permanent :rolleyes: or will it ? :ninja:

keep ©alm & BreaK The Wall ! ©armoured titan

Отсутствует

#49  25.08.2015 13:07:51

ali
Участник
FireFox 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

dumb_Zombie написал:

ali написал:

dumb_Zombie написал:

Ali bro may be instead of giving so much explanation u can jus post a demo of ur game and from that all can come to know if ur playing normally or with no recoil..:):yes:

hey ZerO

how can i upload the demo ???

i should have enter the game and shoot the walls and upload that video?? how can i record??? can you help me??

TnX Bro

hi there,

Thanks a million bro.. here`s the time that i was online ...>>2015-08-17 @ 14:11 - 14:26     de_dust2

and here`s a demo link :>>>i dont know which one is it??: 2 linkes:

1: cs.iptcom.net-27015-1508171232-de_dust2.dem.bz2    17.08.2015 12:32:00    2.86 MB

2: cs.iptcom.net-27015-1508171603-de_dust2.dem.bz2    17.08.2015 16:03:00    3.97 MB

thanks ZerO-CoOl. take Care Bud

Отсутствует

#50  26.08.2015 13:46:17

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ali написал:

hi there,

Thanks a million bro.. here`s the time that i was online ...>>2015-08-17 @ 14:11 - 14:26     de_dust2

and here`s a demo link :>>>i dont know which one is it??: 2 linkes:

1: cs.iptcom.net-27015-1508171232-de_dust2.dem.bz2    17.08.2015 12:32:00    2.86 MB

2: cs.iptcom.net-27015-1508171603-de_dust2.dem.bz2    17.08.2015 16:03:00    3.97 MB

thanks ZerO-CoOl. take Care Bud

i reported you in de_minaret_ipt  ;)

Play Hard Go Pro

Отсутствует

Board footer