Участник
FireFox 41.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

Re: regarding ban

Alan UK написал:

johnsnow написал:

Great.
We all should appreciate his work man

I don't need your appreciation, the less of you the better for me ;)

By the way, reducing a person's reputation when he is banned and disabling and hiding your own reputation immediately is another level cowardice..just saying

it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are ****,  than to open it and clear their doubts ;)

Забанен

#27  16.10.2015 19:28:31

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 46.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

johnsnow написал:

Alan UK написал:

johnsnow написал:

Great.
We all should appreciate his work man

By the way, reducing a person's reputation when he is banned and disabling and hiding your own reputation immediately is another level cowardice..just saying

Glad we are in the same page, I see you calling me a coward, I was thinking of saying same thing to you earlier and I am glad you brought that up. Looking at your current avatar and posts that was posted same video clips few days ago (and they were removed because they were on the wrong topic :facepalm: ). Then, just about an hour ago I discovered you have removed your profile picture on your FB which was same as your current avatar and I am interested to know why did you do that?

As for reputation, wow if you care much about reputation sure I will enable it back for you but I am 99.99% sure I will see flooding of negative feedback in the future especially from you :yes:

Also, I just want you to know it is very hilarious to see you pretending that you are new member to this forum, pity such a failure tsk tsk tsk

Отредактированно Alan UK (16.10.2015 19:39:40)

Отсутствует

#28  16.10.2015 19:41:45

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 41.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -1 ]

Alan UK написал:

johnsnow написал:

Alan UK написал:

Glad we are in the same page, I see you calling me a coward, I was thinking of saying same thing to you earlier and I am glad you brought that up. Looking at your current avatar and posts that was posted same video clips few days ago (and they were removed because they were on the wrong topic :facepalm: ). Then, just about an hour ago I discovered you have removed your profile picture on your FB which was same as your current avatar and I am interested to know why did you do that?

As for reputation, wow if you care about reputation sure I will enable it back for you but I am 99.99% sure I will see flooding of negative feedback in the future especially from you :yes:

Alan man stop giving damn man. They are way more too precious rather than too waste on this guy.

Отсутствует

#29  16.10.2015 19:46:30

johnsnow
Участник
FireFox 41.0

I'm curious as to why did you bother about someone's facebook profile picture. I had an impression that you hate snitches..:lol:
About the reputation,sure you will enable it now,wouldn't you? after I pointed it out  ;)

it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are ****,  than to open it and clear their doubts ;)

Забанен

#30  16.10.2015 19:58:41

johnsnow
Участник
FireFox 41.0

Alan UK написал:

Also, I just want you to know it is very hilarious to see you pretending that you are new member to this forum, pity such a failure tsk tsk tsk

I know I know...red tapes,rules..they will make you go nuts :D

Забанен

#31  16.10.2015 20:20:57

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 46.0

johnsnow написал:

I'm curious as to why did you bother about someone's facebook profile picture. I had an impression that you hate snitches..:lol:
About the reputation,sure you will enable it now,wouldn't you? after I pointed it out  ;)

Don't worry, I still do hate snitches and keeping their tracks is one of my favourite thing ;) So I wont end up with the same rat in the future :yes:

As for reputation, if you care that much I don't see why not

vaity96 написал:

Alan man stop giving damn man. They are way more too precious rather than too waste on this guy.

Ok V mate, I will stop :) 

Отредактированно Alan UK (16.10.2015 20:26:44)

Отсутствует

#32  16.10.2015 20:26:04

johnsnow
Участник
FireFox 41.0

Alan UK написал:

I still do hate snitches and keeping their tracks is one of my favourite thing ;)

Doesn't that make you snitch yourself?

Забанен

#33  16.10.2015 20:28:44

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 46.0

johnsnow написал:

Alan UK написал:

I still do hate snitches and keeping their tracks is one of my favourite thing ;)

Doesn't that make you snitch yourself?

Huh? who did I snitch?

Отсутствует

#34  16.10.2015 20:35:58

johnsnow
Участник
FireFox 41.0

Alan UK написал:

So I wont end up with the same rat in the future :yes:

actually, it is wrong thinking to snitch a snitch..because that snitch may start snitching you..so your chances of ending up with that rat increase rather than decreasing..;)

Забанен

Board footer