#1  08.07.2012 18:55:50

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]

Slip vs Players

Hi All!
Today happened with me this thing: i becomed unban from Px, and i get on the server that i playing a little...i saw that my bro (me|n|tal musclegym) comming in the game and i talk with him...he shoted me down and i said him a joke: "shitgym:D"  (with SMILEY) this was a bro-joke...i waited 3 sec and i becomed a ban from SLIP coz i said a foul lang....o.O the "shit" word isnt in the foul langs....i talked with couple of peoples on facebook and lot of players have problem with slip...we wanna reporting him on this forum that he dont make normal his job...he give bans for little things :D This is a peticion that the admins saying with slip that he make his job more better...
Thanks that u readed this
Like if u like this :)
yeah, and i need unban! thx!

this is the forum on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/13466171 … up_comment

Отсутствует

#2  08.07.2012 20:16:28

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00
Рейтинг :   [+ 236/ -11 ]

Re: Slip vs Players

Take away admin rights from Slip!
Save Zibo!
It's a revolution!
:woot:

Каждый прав в меру своей компетенции.

Отсутствует

#3  08.07.2012 23:58:03

Dr.Salvator
неторопливый адвокат
FireFox 13.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 319/ -3 ]

Hey kids! It's time to use the F-word! (c) :laughing:

..Резать к чертовой матери! Не дожидаясь перитонитов!! (с) "Покровские ворота"
  Сторонник акции "Бан за албан"

Отсутствует

#4  10.07.2012 02:13:57

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 21/ -2 ]

on a serious note; i think it would be nice if a more correct insight would be given about the foul language rule because at the moment sometimes u get banned for it and sometimes not.. i mean where is the line? It is very unclear :huh:

Don't let yourself be blinded by anger or fear. Everything is only as it is. © Mushi-shi

Отсутствует

#5  10.07.2012 02:29:54

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst
Участник
Chrome 19.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 15/ -4 ]

i think slip miss understand zibo i think slip shouldnt ban zibo and give him a chance to exeplain himself so if it was a joke slip will know

Отсутствует

#6  10.07.2012 11:46:25

Dr.Salvator
неторопливый адвокат
FireFox 13.0

Harmony написал:

It is very unclear

every admin has his own moral standards ;)

Отсутствует

#7  10.07.2012 12:01:19

IRON
I'm gonna eat your brain!
Chrome 21.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 82/ -4 ]

Dr.Salvator написал:

We definitely have to write "Admins moral howto" to let the players know approach for each admin... :woot:

Кто хочет жить, тот обязан бороться, а кто не захочет сопротивляться в этом мире вечной борьбы, тот не заслуживает права на жизнь. (с) Адольф Гитлер

Have you said your good-byes to the light? (c) Lestat

Отсутствует

#8  10.07.2012 14:27:32

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

IRON написал:

Dr.Salvator написал:

We definitely have to write "Admins moral howto" to let the players know approach for each admin... :woot:

Every admin has his own moral standard.. It would 've been alright if it wasn't that much different :rolleyes:

Don't let yourself be blinded by anger or fear. Everything is only as it is. © Mushi-shi

Отсутствует

#9  10.07.2012 15:21:28

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00

That's why:

During the game, the server administrator decides discretionary on applying sanctions.

It's absolutely clear.

Отсутствует

#10  10.07.2012 16:51:34

:.:War Lords:.: | MaF!a
Участник
Opera 11.10
Профиль  Вебсайт

On the whole about this shitgym thing.. I would like to add my views
firstly, the best thing to save the players from getting banned is . . The forum should display NO FOUL LANGUAGE .SPAMMING etc. Every one could read it and minimise the chances of getting banned.
Thanks. And please forgive zibo for the first and last time.

Sometimes expect the unexpected  :) :D :P

Отсутствует

#11  10.07.2012 17:04:21

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

:.:War Lords:.: | MaF!a написал:

Every one could read it and minimise the chances of getting banned.

I have a surprise for you: every one can read it on every connect to server. If he can't do it, he either blind or dumb

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#12  10.07.2012 18:37:21

Slip
kakawka
Chrome 20.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 123/ -51 ]

zibo666 написал:

a ban from SLIP

yes, but you too smart to understand why

zibo666 написал:

i talked with couple of peoples on facebook and lot of players have problem with slip

problems? :blink: maybe they have problems with reading rules?

zibo666 написал:

we wanna reporting him on this forum that he dont make normal his job...he give bans for little things

hm, okey, you really think so?

u Slip To)I(e ka3eJI © Px
и попроси, чтоб тебя кто-то связал, а то ты буйный  © Fox

Отсутствует

#13  10.07.2012 19:10:03

Участник
Opera 11.10
Профиль  Вебсайт

Aaah Px. I understand but every1 get interested to the game. Ppl dnt even go through the forum rules as most of it is in russian. (i guess,m nt sure) they need sme external application lyk translator. And nowadays ppl r 2 lazy to read those.

It sometimes comes in a flow. I do agree sometimes but please do leave him with first and last warning. Hope this settles the dispute and the topic gets closed.

Отсутствует

#14  10.07.2012 19:14:07

Slip
kakawka
Chrome 20.0

the topic gets closed.

nonono, after comment from z1Bo

Отсутствует

#15  10.07.2012 19:17:51

Участник
Opera 11.10
Профиль  Вебсайт

Sure. Thanks!

Отсутствует

#16  10.07.2012 19:42:05

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Hi slip!
i wanna please u just 1 thing or everybody: go on ipt high latency server and type it: shit. come back and write what happened...NOTHING! coz the "shit" word isnt in the "foul lang" server option...just try it. I wanna ask one more....the "gay" word isnt foul lang...why? this is rassism...and lot of ppls using daily this word: kallogay, kaye o gay....i dont understand whats ur problem. this "shitgym" was a JOKE!!!! the real bro's talking this with together coz we dont picking up this jokes.
i was z1bo...thx

Отсутствует

#17  10.07.2012 19:46:57

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Skunk написал:

That's why:

During the game, the server administrator decides discretionary on applying sanctions.

It's absolutely clear.

This is what i'm talking about. The thing is the rules stated on the forum are crystal clear. By breaking them and receiving a ban is understandable and also according to the rules. However if you add the rule that Skunk stated here, Things will get more in depth and even the smallest thing can be seen as breaking a rule and you would get a ban. The biggest problem is that players can't make decent jokes towards eachother or have a friendly chat with eachother. It is very frustrating that an admin can log in anytime and can ban players while they are talking to eachother ingame. And then you get these random "i got banned please unban" topics on forums.

I dont know about Low or Deathmatch but on High Latency there are 3 type of players;
1) Admins
2) Community, in other words the players that are always fixed online
3) Random loggers

The only people that suffer from this rule are the community players, they have even created a facebook fanpage with 85 members, which i think for a server with only 19 slots is quite a lot. I think asking for any admins rights to be removed is out of the question but what i would like to ask is to be more considerate wherether the statement was made with bad or good intentions and even if it's close to the banning limit it would be very friendly to adress the matter by saying you should stop right here instead of instantly banning for a week or two.

I hope you people can understand the situation because that would atleast make many players more happy. It would also create a better community overall rather than hating on admins all the damn time.

Отсутствует

#18  10.07.2012 20:01:01

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Harmony is the best! i like it what u say! thats the full of true! thank u

Отсутствует

#19  10.07.2012 20:07:22

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

zibo666 написал:

Really? Give me + reputation :lol:

Отредактированно Harmony (10.07.2012 20:07:42)

Отсутствует

#20  10.07.2012 20:12:16

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

no i just respect u :D  and u have true too

Отсутствует

#21  10.07.2012 20:14:58

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

zibo666 написал:

:haha::haha:  :lol::lol:  :facepalm: 

but sounds somewhat true though! :laughing:

Отсутствует

#22  10.07.2012 20:17:47

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 20.0

zibo666 написал:

Hi slip!
i wanna please u just 1 thing or everybody: go on ipt high latency server and type it: shit. come back and write what happened...NOTHING! coz the "shit" word isnt in the "foul lang" server option...just try it. I wanna ask one more....the "gay" word isnt foul lang...why? this is rassism...and lot of ppls using daily this word: kallogay, kaye o gay....i dont understand whats ur problem. this "shitgym" was a JOKE!!!! the real bro's talking this with together coz we dont picking up this jokes.
i was z1bo...thx

i agree with gay ziboo :D plzz unban him :)

Отсутствует

#23  10.07.2012 20:23:53

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

I have a surprise for you: every one can read it on every connect to server. If he can't do it, he either blind or dumb

Actually you know what Px ,its like when we crack a joke just for fun something happens. cracking a joke without using abusing words may not be the problem. So why ban when he just said Shitgym! . Otherwise i would like you to make some changes like adding damn,shit,gay, all the biology topics to be abusing words. And if anyone uses it they get a ban next time.
:D

how is this idea?   :woot:

Отсутствует

#24  10.07.2012 20:32:57

srdjan
Участник
FireFox 14.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -1 ]

Slip is boring!

Отсутствует

#25  10.07.2012 20:37:01

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

thats the great idea! or say the admins to players: "dont speak foul or get KICK or ban" not first ban him....

Отсутствует

#26  10.07.2012 20:39:03

srdjan
Участник
FireFox 14.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -1 ]

:angry2:

Отсутствует

#27  10.07.2012 20:43:19

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00

Harmony написал:

However if you add the rule that Skunk stated here

It was added in rules list long time ago. Click on the link on top of the page and you'll see it.

Harmony написал:

Things will get more in depth and even the smallest thing can be seen as breaking a rule and you would get a ban.

You think too sophisticated. It's much easier. Player may receive a ban while admin can ban.
Our server is not user-centric, it's admin-centric by default.
Anyway, admins are very sane people. They closed their eyes on a little rules violations fregently.
But admins may accumulate many small pieces to 1 ban if player continues to violate rules.
Sometimes it happen.

Harmony написал:

The biggest problem is that players can't make decent jokes towards eachother or have a friendly chat with eachother. It is very frustrating that an admin can log in anytime and can ban players while they are talking to eachother ingame.

So stop stupid jokes. Use your oratory somewhere else, on facebook for example.
You came to CS server so play CS.

Harmony написал:

And then you get these random "i got banned please unban" topics on forums.

There will be "unbun" topics always. It was, it is and it will be. Cause it's user generated content.
10 years passed and nothing had change.

Отсутствует

#28  10.07.2012 20:55:31

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 20.0

Skunk написал:

admins are very sane people. They closed their eyes on a little rules violations fregently.

not all admins i see........ like slip .... "shitgym" was nothing to ban ... seems like slip is to young to understand difference between foul language and normal spoken language.

Skunk написал:

But admins may accumulate many small pieces to 1 ban if player continues to violate rules.

agree on this ....ziboo just say "shitgym" and it was joke and muscle must have laught on this (i dont know clear ) but i know that he is ok with this coz its normal friends chat and zibo was not saying this all the time .

Отсутствует

#29  10.07.2012 21:19:43

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

Harmony написал:

The biggest problem is that players can't make decent jokes towards eachother or have a friendly chat with eachother

If that "chat" is violating server rules, you better "chat" that way on some other resource.

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#30  10.07.2012 21:57:22

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

i meaning so i will searching an other server and i will playing on there...and i wanna thanks for my all REAL FRIENDS that they stand up for me! we will playing after 4-8 weeks if my ban be due :) we cant talking with head of admins...thats the real life :) like a boss! :D

Отсутствует

#31  10.07.2012 22:14:26

3rAs3r
Участник
FireFox 13.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 11/ -4 ]

zibo666 написал:

kallogay, kaye o gay

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"in A World Gone Mad,only A Lunatic Is Truly Insane"   Homer J. Simpson

Отсутствует

#32  10.07.2012 22:48:21

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Skunk написал:

Harmony написал:

However if you add the rule that Skunk stated here

It was added in rules list long time ago. Click on the link on top of the page and you'll see it.

Do you really think i didn't read that rule serveral years ago? I think you misunderstood.

Skunk написал:

Harmony написал:

Things will get more in depth and even the smallest thing can be seen as breaking a rule and you would get a ban.

You think too sophisticated. It's much easier. Player may receive a ban while admin can ban.
Our server is not user-centric, it's admin-centric by default.
Anyway, admins are very sane people. They closed their eyes on a little rules violations fregently.
Sometimes it happen.

You just pointed out the very heart of the problem right here. Don't close your eyes, warn the player directly because that's when he knows that he is doing wrong. Common sense, no? :facepalm:

Skunk написал:

Harmony написал:

The biggest problem is that players can't make decent jokes towards eachother or have a friendly chat with eachother. It is very frustrating that an admin can log in anytime and can ban players while they are talking to eachother ingame.

So stop stupid jokes. Use your oratory somewhere else, on facebook for example.
You came to CS server so play CS.

What are you trying to say? Situations that occur in the server should be discussed later on facebook? I understand that some jokes are not tolerated but the chat in CS is made to CHAT during the game, it is but obvious that players talk or write about situations that occur during the game. If a bad joke has been made, the admin wouldn't lose all of his life energy by just warning the player directly.

Skunk написал:

Harmony написал:

And then you get these random "i got banned please unban" topics on forums.

There will be "unbun" topics always. It was, it is and it will be. Cause it's user generated content.
10 years passed and nothing had change.

more players -> more topics...

--

In short instead of closing your eyes for that one time when a player violated the rules and banning the other time, try to warn the player directly in chat so that next time when he violates you can ban him. If this would ve been done a long time before there would have been a lot less discussions and cases like this one would of been avoided. Save yourself the trouble of just giving out chat warnings and you won't have to see topics like this day by day. It would also give the community a better idea of why they are banned.

2 birds with 1 stone, ;)

Отсутствует

#33  11.07.2012 00:15:17

Slip
kakawka
Chrome 20.0

this is so fascinatingly, but, real reason of 2 weeks ban was:

Спойлер:

L 07/08/2012 - 18:26:05: "IPT CS 1.6 High Latency<0><><>" triggered "amx_chat" (text "[SB] oO-z1Bo-Oo has been kicked for message: fuck")

if someone wanted to complain this, please, welcome

P.S. z1Bo has + 1 week, I think you know why

Отсутствует

#34  11.07.2012 00:43:39

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00

Harmony написал:

You just pointed out the very heart of the problem right here. Don't close your eyes, warn the player directly because that's when he knows that he is doing wrong. Common sense, no?

Look, I'll try to say same point in other words.

Admins go to server to play in CS.
Not to administrate as you think!
Their aim is not to raise, teach or instruct players. It's a parents' job.

Admins have the server and share it with other players.
Players who share admins' point of view on this game and this world.

So admins may warn players but not must.
Ban and few forum posts takes less time then warning ingame chat messages.
For example, you wrote about 85 person community.
Do you think admins want to warn each of them instead of play in CS? ;)

Harmony написал:

What are you trying to say? Situations that occur in the server should be discussed later on facebook?

No.

Harmony написал:

I understand that some jokes are not tolerated but

Yes. Without but.
Not tolarated jokes are forbidden. Point.

Harmony написал:

more players -> more topics...

It's OK. :cool:

Отсутствует

#35  11.07.2012 10:57:11

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Skunk написал:

snip

You didn't understand my point. I was trying to say is that if you would care even in the least about the community players in your server, would you atleast put the smallest effort in trying to warn them so that they would be prepared for a ban if they don't listen. I'm not telling you give out warnings for everything but for the smallest thing that would make you use the ban hammer if they do it for the second time.

Admins log only because they want to play CS, it's understandable, none of you is talkative really. However some players actually login to play together with their friends or just to chat while playing the game. It is when these players get banned for saying something to their friend that people get upset and topics like these and like the ones in the complaint section rise.

But then again, i've been repeating all of this for the past few posts i have made so just answer clearly this time; Instead of banning directly without warning sometimes, please try to warn the player before hands and you'll see how effective it is however if you don't care then it's your choice aswell.

PS: Kicking without reason won't do any good either :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#36  11.07.2012 15:34:04

Dr.Salvator
неторопливый адвокат
FireFox 13.0

Harmony написал:

It would 've been alright if it wasn't that much different

try to always behave like if the most severe admin is online and be happy :P Actually, I ban sometimes even for "bot"

zibo666 написал:

thats the great idea! or say the admins to players: "dont speak foul or get KICK or ban" not first ban him....

you, guys, play sooo long at this server and you know how easily we ban, do you actually need any warning??? :blink:

Отсутствует

#37  11.07.2012 17:17:39

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Slip написал:

this is so fascinatingly, but, real reason of 2 weeks ban was:
Spoiler:

L 07/08/2012 - 18:26:05: "IPT CS 1.6 High Latency<0><><>" triggered "amx_chat" (text "[SB] oO-z1Bo-Oo has been kicked for message: fuck")

if someone wanted to complain this, please, welcome

P.S. z1Bo has + 1 week, I think you know why

Did he really Use the F-word!! He says he hasnt used it!

and u say he has 1 week.. after that is he getting unban! ? if so,yes? i will wash his brain off! :yes:

Отсутствует

#38  11.07.2012 17:27:54

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 20.0

Mafia.. +1 week means he got 1 more week extra on his ban so basically that would make it 3 weeks. Atleast that's what i think  the slip i know would do.

Dr.Salvator написал:

you, guys, play sooo long at this server and you know how easily we ban, do you actually need any warning???

It's a situational warning so yes.

Отсутствует

#39  11.07.2012 17:32:08

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Harmony написал:

Mafia.. +1 week means he got 1 more week extra on his ban so basically that would make it 3 weeks.

Bro i guess Slip would really understand o-O-z1bo-O-o 's intention of playing the game after a long. Hope he would decrease the ban period to 1 week.

:( :(

Отсутствует

#40  11.07.2012 17:47:39

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 20.0

Harmony написал:

Mafia.. +1 week means he got 1 more week extra on his ban so basically that would make it 3 weeks.

Bro i guess Slip would really understand o-O-z1bo-O-o 's intention of playing the game after a long. Hope he would decrease the ban period to 1 week.

:( :(

No, I think it's what he deserved if he knew the real reason why he was banned. If not then i think it's Slip's fault for not saying the real reason as soon as he saw this topic. Anyhow here is the link to his ban; http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=106471 It clearly shows 3 weeks, i doubt Slip will change his mind. Sometimes it's better not to complain about the ban :rolleyes: .. Sometimes..

Отредактированно Harmony (11.07.2012 17:48:20)

Отсутствует

#41  11.07.2012 18:11:43

:.:War Lords:.: | H!TMAN
Участник
FireFox 10.0

banning a player for using foul language is right.but in zibo's case it is not at all right.he said shitgym:D.have u ever heard this foul language??:shok:

Отсутствует

#42  11.07.2012 18:25:29

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Slip! if i said the "bad word" , then post to me the hltv demo...c'mon!check it! :)

and this is the best song to this post :D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFuw-h9pbHc

one more time, and you receive ban on forum

Отредактированно Slip (11.07.2012 18:33:15)

Отсутствует

#43  11.07.2012 18:27:58

Slip
kakawka
Chrome 20.0

you mean you don't use "this" word?

Отсутствует

#44  11.07.2012 18:34:24

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

do u heart ur head?:)

Отсутствует

#45  11.07.2012 18:40:12

Slip
kakawka
Chrome 20.0

zibo666 написал:

z1Bo, go on facebook and type there, if you had question to me - ask, no - go away

Отсутствует

#46  11.07.2012 18:42:47

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

ban me if u wanna exploding a civil war :) my friend and bro's will be to mutiny against u :) just try it:)  i dont scaring from u i dont scaring from nothing. i downloading an other cs version and comming back. i have on my pc 3 cs version now with other STEAM ID ;) and if u ban me without cause than i will point the video to the head admin :)

Отсутствует

#47  11.07.2012 18:46:53

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

add me on facebook slip Zibriczky Tamás    http://www.facebook.com/zibriczky.tamas

Отсутствует

#48  11.07.2012 19:16:21

Harmony
Участник
Chrome 20.0

Not really the right way to approach the judge :facepalm:

Отсутствует

#49  11.07.2012 19:21:52

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 20.0

Harmony написал:

:yes:  :laughing:

Отредактированно Sad-Flute (11.07.2012 19:22:45)

Отсутствует

#50  11.07.2012 22:19:55

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Harmony написал:

LOL :laughing: :laughing: :lol: :lol::laughing: :no:

Отсутствует

#51  12.07.2012 02:14:56

Участник
Chrome 19.0

guys i think this is unfair admins should give us fredom if we want to make a joke like saying shit this is not a foul language so we are not breaking any rules then why the ban?
if someone is kidding and said shit... to another player and the other player is ok with that then why the ban?
WE WANT FREDOOOM :yes:

Отсутствует

#52  12.07.2012 02:36:34

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Skunk написал:

Admins go to server to play in CS.
Not to administrate as you think!

ok thats wrong not all admins think like that

Skunk написал:

So admins may warn players but not must.
Ban and few forum posts takes less time then warning ingame chat messages.
For example, you wrote about 85 person community.
Do you think admins want to warn each of them instead of play in CS?

not all but if warned someone in zibo's setuition that would've been great and that player will not get banned for syaing shit...
the player didnt even know he will get banned for saying shit..... because its not a foul language so the admin should have warned him so he will not get banned.
i think admins like to ban someone :laughing:

Отредактированно :.:War Lords:.: | GhOst (12.07.2012 03:00:17)

Отсутствует

#53  12.07.2012 03:09:13

Aleksej
неукраинский
FireFox 13.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 19/ -4 ]

веселая тема, но если админы захотят забанить или админ захочет забанить - это будет сделано... а причина найдется, хотя можно и без причин :D

"Кто к нам с чем зачем, тот от того и того" © Гоблин
" Кто не играет, тот не ест "
" Борюсь за правду "

Отсутствует

#54  12.07.2012 04:50:30

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Aleksej написал:

веселая тема, но если админы захотят забанить или админ захочет забанить - это будет сделано... а причина найдется, хотя можно и без причин

Funny topic? it doesnt even look funny at all! its like its just a misunderstanding between Slip and z1bo. The problem always arises in some situatuions like this..

i dnt see this funny at all :/ :mad: :yes:

Отсутствует

#55  12.07.2012 09:36:52

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst написал:

WE WANT FREDOOOM :yes:

You free to leave at any moment ;)

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#56  12.07.2012 12:52:23

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00

Harmony написал:

Instead of banning directly without warning sometimes, please try to warn the player before hands and you'll see how effective it is however if you don't care then it's your choice aswell.

It is not an effective. :(

Your opinion is based on the fact that all players are similiar and adequate.
In fact, it is the opposite.

You have personal experience and the experience of your community, to draw conclusions on the basis of this and take a decision, which, as it seems to you, will be effective.
In principle, this is good, but...

We have 10 years of experience with thousands of players and can draw conclusions based on more situations. Therefore, we see the bigger picture and our solutions take into account more.

Harmony написал:

However some players actually login to play together with their friends or just to chat while playing the game. It is when these players get banned for saying something to their friend that people get upset and topics like these and like the ones in the complaint section rise.

Friends can use private chat or our TeamSpeak server to communicate without any restrictions.
There are children in game, so we, admins, decided to tough rules.

About warnings.
1. When player connect to server he see red window with 4 simple rules, including bad language prohibition. Bang! Warning!
2. There is a marquee line at the bottom of screen with warning about some bad words. Bang! Warning!
3. When player use abusive words server kicks him away. Other players can see it. Bang! Warning!

You know what they do when they finally understand the reason?
They are trying to trick the system and write a curse and not get the auto kick. :laughing:

They see 3 warnings and trying again and again.
So ban is deserved award. :cool:

Отсутствует

#57  12.07.2012 13:05:23

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00

zibo666 написал:

Slip! if i said the "bad word" , then post to me the hltv demo...c'mon!check it!

Look upper Slip's post with spoiler with chat log.

Отсутствует

#58  12.07.2012 15:10:32

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Skunk написал:

snip

Okay, i see your point now. I understand. I finally see there is a reason to how you take actions :rolleyes:
Anyhow I'll think of using your teamspeak server more frequently then.

Отсутствует

#59  12.07.2012 17:47:56

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Slip! (and Px)
how can u construe this????   all ppls this is the evidence!!!! http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_hltv  08.07.2012 18:25 antishock!!! download and check it! i dont use the F-word!!! after the shitgym i becomed the ban!

Отсутствует

#60  12.07.2012 17:49:30

Aleksej
неукраинский
FireFox 13.0

zibo666 написал:

Slip! (and Px)
how can u construe this????   all ppls this is the evidence!!!! http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_hltv  08.07.2012 18:25 antishock!!! download and check it! i dont use the F-word!!! after the shitgym i becomed the ban!

you cant see this in demo, you can see this "по логам" (хз как по англ.) :happy:

" Борюсь за правду "

Отсутствует

#61  12.07.2012 17:51:10

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

this is the pic too i have pic too, how can i send it?

Отсутствует

#62  12.07.2012 20:11:20

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Skunk написал:

About warnings.
1. When player connect to server he see red window with 4 simple rules, including bad language prohibition. Bang! Warning!
2. There is a marquee line at the bottom of screen with warning about some bad words. Bang! Warning!
3. When player use abusive words server kicks him away. Other players can see it. Bang! Warning!

You know what they do when they finally understand the reason?
They are trying to trick the system and write a curse and not get the auto kick.

They see 3 warnings and trying again and again.
So ban is deserved award.

We totally agree with you, but u know what?
Onlt the forum name is in English and most of them dnt understand what are the words written in that red box before they get connected to server.. it would be better if its in English!
Easy understandable :)

zibo666 написал:

this is the pic too i have pic too, how can i send it?

z1bo lets end the discussion here before slip awards you ban again!!
wait for a week or so or either download the latest patch. i think that would do better !
:D:yes:

Отсутствует

#63  12.07.2012 20:30:22

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

it would be better if its in English!

Another one not reading :facepalm:

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#64  12.07.2012 20:47:46

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

Another one not reading

Hahaha lol :) :woot::laughing:

Отсутствует

#65  12.07.2012 23:05:35

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Skunk написал:

We have 10 years of experience with thousands of players and can draw conclusions based on more situations

wooh u said 10 years but it seems like 1 year to me

Skunk написал:

and thats another clue that means the shit word isnt a foul language if the server didnt kick the player when he said this word. Bang! How about that! ;)

Отредактированно :.:War Lords:.: | GhOst (12.07.2012 23:11:35)

Отсутствует

#66  12.07.2012 23:16:50

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

if the server didnt kick the player when he said this word.

Server doesn't kick for words dump and monkey => I can call you dump monkey, right?

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#67  13.07.2012 00:11:54

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Px написал:

Server doesn't kick for words dump and monkey => I can call you dump monkey, right?

that means the shit isnt a foul language then why did slip banned zibo?

Отсутствует

#68  13.07.2012 00:13:25

Участник
Chrome 19.0

who is the head admin?
i wanna talk to him

Отсутствует

#69  13.07.2012 00:32:18

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 13.0

:laughing:

Skunk написал:

Take away admin rights from Slip!
Save Zibo!
It's a revolution!
:woot:

Отсутствует

#70  13.07.2012 00:37:58

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 13.0

ur full of surprises are u:laughing:

Px написал:

Every one could read it and minimise the chances of getting banned.

Отсутствует

#71  13.07.2012 00:48:27

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Aaah Px. I understand but every1 get interested to the game. Ppl dnt even go through the forum rules as most of it is in russian. (i guess,m nt sure) they need sme external application lyk translator. And nowadays ppl r 2 lazy to read those.

It sometimes comes in a flow. I do agree sometimes but please do leave him with first and last warning. Hope this settles the dispute and the topic gets closed.

my friend i think u still have to choose between "blind or dumb" :laughing:

"every one can read it on every connect to server" means sure ur not closing ur eyes when the welcome screen show up after u connect to the server.. the small screen with am "OK" buttons :ninja:

Отсутствует

#72  13.07.2012 00:48:38

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

that means

That you didn't reply to my question, it was unclear for you?

who is the head admin?

Observer, of course

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#73  13.07.2012 02:02:40

Участник
Chrome 19.0

beer | observer is the head admin? :huh:

Never Give Up, There Is Always Hope

Отсутствует

#74  13.07.2012 02:07:41

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Px написал:

That you didn't reply to my question, it was unclear for you?

i want u to reply my question, if i was an admin and u are the player and u said shit......  will i ban u?
the answer is NO because the SHIT word isnt a FOUL LANGUAGE
as i said ADMINS like to BAN someone

Отредактированно :.:War Lords:.: | GhOst (13.07.2012 02:08:42)

Отсутствует

#75  13.07.2012 05:05:50

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

my friend i think u still have to choose between "blind or dumb"

"every one can read it on every connect to server" means sure ur not closing ur eyes when the welcome screen show up after u connect to the server.. the small screen with am "OK" buttons

dehu! after i connect to HL i see the language in ukraine or russian .. whatever it is. but i cant understand those.. so who cares to read them other than pressing the ok buttton? :/

Отсутствует

#76  13.07.2012 08:25:23

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.00

About shit, hm...
When that word used separately it's neutral situation. So there isn't ban for that. Maybe. :)
When shit used with player's nick or something like that ban is guaranteed.
Thus conclusion is context dependent.

Scroll down man and you'll see the light! :facepalm:

PS
Or increase your screen size settings.

Отсутствует

#77  13.07.2012 10:19:40

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7866/mafiabd.jpg

Отсутствует

#78  13.07.2012 13:12:41

5fps)
с жилистой печёнкой
Opera 12.00
Рейтинг :   [+ 53/ -3 ]

Harmony написал:

I dont know about Low or Deathmatch but on High Latency there are 3 type of players;

Noooo, :lol: :lol: :lol:
on High Latency there are 5 type of players:

1) Admins
2) Community, in other words the players that are always fixed online
3) Random loggers

4) Cheaters :cool: :cool: :cool:
5) drunk batmans :D :D :D

Отсутствует

#79  13.07.2012 13:15:45

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

Of course, that's why he always online :cool:

i want

You can want anything, but you second time run away from answering direct question, that's mean that ban is fair, case closed

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#80  13.07.2012 13:24:27

5fps)
с жилистой печёнкой
Opera 12.00
Рейтинг :   [+ 53/ -3 ]

Px написал:

Of course, that's why he always online

Don`t try to talk with Head admin (Beer|Observer), he is very nervous and says only "Nya"&"been baned"

Отсутствует

#81  13.07.2012 14:26:39

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Px написал:

but i thought kaa is the head admin?

Отсутствует

#82  13.07.2012 14:28:44

Участник
Chrome 19.0

5fps) написал:

Don`t try to talk with Head admin (Beer|Observer), he is very nervous and says only "Nya"&"been baned"

hahahaahh lolsss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Отсутствует

#83  13.07.2012 14:29:10

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

but i thought kaa is the head admin?

He too busy with his work for long time ago, so he transfered his functions to Observer

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#84  13.07.2012 14:31:15

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Skunk написал:

When that word used separately it's neutral situation. So there isn't ban for that. Maybe.
When shit used with player's nick or something like that ban is guaranteed.
Thus conclusion is context dependent.

ok enough this is getting worse and worse between admins and players
zibo is banned
slip will not change his decesion
so guys the whole silly foul language topic is now CLOSED

Отсутствует

#85  13.07.2012 14:32:38

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Px написал:

He too busy with his work for long time ago, so he transfered his functions to Observer

i thought he transfered it to you? :huh:

Отсутствует

#86  13.07.2012 14:44:04

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

i thought he transfered it to you? :huh:

Nope, to Observer

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#87  13.07.2012 16:53:10

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 20.0

http://dc611.4shared.com/img/l1zfBvt_/s3/0.8911324207603453/BeeR_l_Observer.jpg

:ninja:

Отсутствует

#88  13.07.2012 18:02:47

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

Skunk написал:

Scroll down man and you'll see the light!

oops i didnt even know that there is a continuation for that :D lol sorry :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Отсутствует

#89  13.07.2012 18:17:10

NorthNikko
Участник
Chrome 19.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -0 ]

Ghost :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Observer = HLTV :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Отсутствует

#90  13.07.2012 18:28:00

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 20.0

:facepalm:

Отсутствует

#91  13.07.2012 19:01:49

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

It's time for the notorious picture again........

http://www.thisgreenmachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/double-facepalm.jpg

Отсутствует

#92  13.07.2012 19:45:16

Участник
Chrome 19.0

hahahha lolls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok ok i get it

Отсутствует

#93  13.07.2012 19:53:53

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 13.0

hahahha lolls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok ok i get it

are you sure you get it...?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg26/scaled.php?server=26&amp;filename=naamloosrn.png&amp;res=landing

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Отсутствует

#94  13.07.2012 20:18:50

Участник
Opera 12.00
Профиль  Вебсайт

I think this post should now move on to Humour forum :lol: :haha: :laughing: :woot::facepalm:

2929_20120713204330_thumbnail.jpeg

Отредактированно :.:War Lords:.: | MaF!a (13.07.2012 20:43:29)

Отсутствует

#95  13.07.2012 20:34:17

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Harmony написал:

are you sure you get it...?

yep im shocked littel but i got it

Отсутствует

#96  14.07.2012 01:07:58

Aleksej
неукраинский
FireFox 13.0

5fps) написал:

5) drunk batmans :D :D :D

пыщь, я бэтман :cool: :cool: :cool:

" Борюсь за правду "

Отсутствует

#97  14.07.2012 02:56:23

Участник
Chrome 19.0

Aleksej написал:

pysch, I'm Batman

no, u are ROBIN :D
5fps is batman

Отредактированно :.:War Lords:.: | GhOst (14.07.2012 02:57:00)

Отсутствует

#98  14.07.2012 03:04:00

svitl0
Участник
Chrome 20.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 19/ -2 ]

hey guys

i truly support your claim against the 'shitgym', which is obviously not a proper reason to give a 3-week ban.

on the other hand, i'd ask you to give up on any 'customer service + friendly community' arguments. i realized this quite a while ago. the admins here are concentrated on delivering a good service while they don't really care about players' opinion.

it's pretty much the way of doing business in post-soviet society. you disrespect the customer and never let yourself show any sign of appreciation unless you're begged about it. this however does not mean that the actual service is bad. it's just the 'owner vs customer' side of things. so we either accept that the server config and map cycles are nice here and keep playing at risk of ban for any silly little thing or er just go away somewhere else.

additional thing is i'm sure this is not a profit making business anyway. so why would guys be afraid of losing $0 customers? :) besides, i haven't seen a better balanced and more comfortable (despite evil admins) server out there. have you? please pm if you find one with appropriate ping. thanks.

Отсутствует

#99  14.07.2012 04:24:40

Участник
Chrome 19.0

svitl0 написал:

the admins here are concentrated on delivering a good service while they don't really care about players' opinion.

thats why there are so many bans and unban topics because admins dont care about us and thats is so wrong we have to be friends with admins to avoid the bans and thats by:
1-no rules breaking :)
2-never insulting any player or admin :)
3-try to be nice with admins and do what ever they say :)
AND THATS THE BEST SOLOUTION :yes: :yes: :yes:

Отсутствует

#100  14.07.2012 10:13:39

Sad-Flute
Участник
Chrome 20.0

5fps) написал:

Px написал:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Отсутствует

#101  14.07.2012 10:21:15

Slip
kakawka
Chrome 18.0

svitl0 написал:

i truly support your claim against the 'shitgym', which is obviously not a proper reason to give a 3-week ban.

:facepalm:

Отсутствует

#102  14.07.2012 11:59:36

zibo666
Участник
FireFox 13.0

Here is the deal: if i please sry and i bid that i will never using any time foul lang than i'll become unban?
( i boring at home i wanna play again )

Отсутствует

#103  15.07.2012 03:20:47

Участник
Chrome 19.0

zibo666 написал:

( i boring at home i wanna play again )

i think he will commit to suicide soon :lol: :lol: :lol: