T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: Wrongly banned

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

psycho написал:

shit/threats/arrogance - Don't flash your enemy (one more flash on enemy) you will be banned, Don't use good words or else you will be banned(These are called shit/threats/arrogance or whatever)
Please don't flash teammates again(1st), one more flash you will be banned(entire TF), don't shoot teammates please(TA), don't use foul language(swearing) or you will get a ban is not a shit/threats/arrogance. Its a polite way to warn other players to avoid ban.

I was talking about arrogant behavior of SENIOR players mostly..not you or any admin in particular..and see my explanation for why I mistakenly hit you..It wasn't intentional

:happy: u sure know how to lie on the face.. i searched for my demo.. sadly i couldnt find that.. maybe it was old and had been deleted.. u purposely tf d me on the round start and i warned u not to ta/tf.. next map again u did the same.. still i warned.. the next ROUND as it startd u ta d me :closedeyes: and also questiond my authority and said  ''who r u to ban me, u r not an admin'' does that ring a bell to u ?? .. and alsoi ve seen ur childish behaviour.. acting lyk afk at the round start when i come to pick the c4 that u dropped u suddenly pick it up.. after i go forward u again drop it back and again pick it back.. if u dont ''RECOLLECT'' any of these then either u are a big fat liar or u have amnesia and i dont think u have it :P

keep ©alm & just ®espwan !

Отсутствует

#27  29.07.2015 08:18:14

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

You think it was a joke? sad..:closedeyes:

yes i did coz i dont see any 'normal' players getting threats everyday and if they do they sure dont repeat the mistake and come to the banlist.. have a view for urself :cool:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back

These people are called as regular players..  :lol: and just becoz they are friends with admin/moderator doesnt mean they r spared from their mistakes.. no partiality done on this sv.. as far as i know ;)

keep ©alm & just ®espwan !

Отсутствует

#28  29.07.2015 09:29:01

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

Its only a 3 days ban come play after 3 days dont give more explanations . NEXT TIME B CAREFULL before flash

Отсутствует

#29  29.07.2015 11:01:18

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

yes i did coz i dont see any 'normal' players getting threats everyday and if they do they sure dont repeat the mistake and come to the banlist.. have a view for urself :cool:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back..but it seems new users can't report a player for TA, EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE..isn't it..? Tell me something,if I give you a video regarding a player who had killed a team mate and is a NORMAL player according to you,would him report him?

plz send me that video and i ll tell :rolleyes:

http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … an.dem.bz2
from 20:40:00 onwards..
Should this player get ban or not?

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (29.07.2015 11:02:10)

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#30  29.07.2015 11:07:38

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

psycho написал:

shit/threats/arrogance - Don't flash your enemy (one more flash on enemy) you will be banned, Don't use good words or else you will be banned(These are called shit/threats/arrogance or whatever)
Please don't flash teammates again(1st), one more flash you will be banned(entire TF), don't shoot teammates please(TA), don't use foul language(swearing) or you will get a ban is not a shit/threats/arrogance. Its a polite way to warn other players to avoid ban.

I was talking about arrogant behavior of SENIOR players mostly..not you or any admin in particular..and see my explanation for why I mistakenly hit you..It wasn't intentional

:happy: u sure know how to lie on the face.. i searched for my demo.. sadly i couldnt find that.. maybe it was old and had been deleted.. u purposely tf d me on the round start and i warned u not to ta/tf.. next map again u did the same.. still i warned.. the next ROUND as it startd u ta d me :closedeyes: and also questiond my authority and said  ''who r u to ban me, u r not an admin'' does that ring a bell to u ?? .. and alsoi ve seen ur childish behaviour.. acting lyk afk at the round start when i come to pick the c4 that u dropped u suddenly pick it up.. after i go forward u again drop it back and again pick it back.. if u dont ''RECOLLECT'' any of these then either u are a big fat liar or u have amnesia and i dont think u have it :P

1)Wht did I lie about?
2)the incidence u r talking about happened with some user named red eye..And I had posted about it too..
3)about bomb drop,yeah it did happen but It I have seem many such "childish" behavior on other users part..is it serious?I don't think so

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#31  29.07.2015 11:59:59

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

and u don't have the rights to ban anybody :cool:

keep trying and u will do it =)

Отсутствует

#32  29.07.2015 12:02:30

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

By other players u mean necro and kawaii .. :laughing:

I played with tushar more than I played with u (T@RN@D@) and he didn't flash me or TA me :yes:

Отсутствует

#33  29.07.2015 12:09:52

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

MOD написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

I played with tushar more than I played with u (T@RN@D@) and he didn't flash me or TA me :yes:

Thanks for saying this publically MoD. Because from the posts of almost all of the players,my general image has become  that I can't play without flashing/TAing or I just get the joy out of it and I do it intentionally..If ever I had TAed anyone it must have been either of the following cases 1)He TAed me,so I returned the favour
2)It was by mistake.So,I immediately said sorry
If anyone can prove otherwise I challenge them

Отсутствует

#34  29.07.2015 12:23:36

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

MOD написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

Thanks for saying this publically MoD. Because from the posts of almost all of the players,my general image has become  that I can't play without flashing/TAing or I just get the joy out of it and I do it intentionally..If ever I had TAed anyone it must have been either of the following cases 1)He TAed me,so I returned the favour

No 1 saying u do purposesly.. the point is u abr ur flashes u have to b carefull before throwing flashes...

Отсутствует

#35  29.07.2015 12:29:23

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

MOD написал:

No 1 saying u do purposesly.. the point is u abr ur flashes u have to b carefull before throwing flashes...

I accept I flash more than others..will be more careful from next time..but,I hv been banned for TA

Отсутствует

#36  29.07.2015 16:01:46

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Try to understand first, then speak MOD. Who said I have the authority to ban anyone? But I can warn or anyone of there actions to avoid ban(You don't have to be an Admin to warn or report a person). Maybe he didn't TF or TA you but he did both to me (flashed the entire team and TAed me)

Отредактированно psycho (29.07.2015 16:13:02)

Battle is not over until I win

Отсутствует

#37  29.07.2015 16:08:49

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I do it intentionally...
No one said you did that on purpose but when you are about to flash you should consider your teammates movements also. BTW you have to apologize immediately when you TF or TA, don't wait until they ask you not to flash again and dead teammate can't see the message of alive teammate.

Отсутствует

#38  29.07.2015 16:09:42

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

ojas написал:

:yes:

Отсутствует

#39  29.07.2015 16:15:45

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

Try to understand first, then speak MOD. Who said I have the authority to ban anyone? But I can warn anyone of there actions to avoid ban.

look dude there are beeR | observer in IPT and u don't have to do his job which is :

1)  warning players about TA and ban them after 3 --> 7 warning
2)  warning players about TF and ban them after 5 ---> 10 warning

BTW in the game u rush sometimes like bots and u don't wait until ur friends use their flashes or u see him throw their flashes and u don't care about that ,then u deserve TF :woot:

Отсутствует

#40  29.07.2015 16:29:33

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

Try to understand first, then speak MOD. Who said I have the authority to ban anyone? But I can warn anyone of there actions to avoid ban.

look dude there are beeR | observer in IPT and u don't have to do his job which is :

BTW in the game u rush sometimes like bots and u don't wait until ur friends use their flashes or u see him throw their flashes and u don't care about that ,then u deserve TF :woot:

- I don't take advise from KIDS

If the player TF or TA other player I don't care, but the same player TF or TA me then I do care and tell(warn) them atleast 2 times(maybe not in the same map) not to TF or TA. If that repeats I report.

And you don't have to do this job either (BUTTING IN some others topic).

Отсутствует

#41  29.07.2015 16:31:20

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

MOD, you sound way too obvious to Psycho, he is aware of these. Also, if that's the case why did Px bother about TF, TA/K and gave him 3 days? Because he checked the log or demo before ban to give him reasonable period and he usually does this to players with latest client.

Отсутствует

#42  29.07.2015 16:47:48

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

Alan UK написал:

MOD, you sound way too obvious to Psycho, he is aware of these.

sorry about that :unsure:

Alan UK написал:

Also, if that's the case why did Px bother about TF, TA/K and gave him 3 days? Because he checked the log or demo before ban to give him reasonable period and he usually does this to players with latest client.

I Know that but sometimes u must have the soul of the game .otherwise, he need to grow up and be forgiving man :happy:

Отсутствует

#43  29.07.2015 16:48:15

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

If the player TF or TA other player I don't care, but the same player TF or TA me then I do care and tell(warn) them atleast 2 times(maybe not in the same map) not to TF or TA. If that repeats I report.

1)This proves that he doesn't care about TF as long as he isn't a victim of one...Not expected from admin(assuming that you are admin)
2)And by the way,You don't get to say anyone to BUT IN or not..this is a forum and if someone finds that I didnt do wrong and supports me then no need to lose your cool...I could say that many people BUT in since yesterday (okas,uk guy n etc) inspite of the fact that the issue was between you and I

Отсутствует

#44  29.07.2015 16:49:19

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

give me the link of that :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#45  29.07.2015 16:55:20

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

I have sent this message to Px..I would ask everyone of you, who put TA/TF in high regards,to see this demo and tell me what this guy did is fair..? If not,should he get ban or not..?
http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … an.dem.bz2
from 20:40:00 onwards..

Отсутствует

#46  29.07.2015 17:00:53

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

MOD, you sound way too obvious to Psycho, he is aware of these. Also, if that's the case why did Px bother about TF, TA/K and gave him 3 days? Because he checked the log or demo before ban to give him reasonable period and he usually does this to players with latest client.

1)You mean Px checks every demo..?then how come I got banned instantly(before he even watching it)?
2)What do you mean by players with latest clients?

Отсутствует

#47  29.07.2015 17:00:59

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

I didn't take it personally . but now I can know that u have small brain by the way of ur answers  :lol:

Отсутствует

#48  29.07.2015 17:01:44

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

psycho написал:

MOD написал:

1)This proves that he doesn't care about TF as long as he isn't a victim of one...Not expected from admin(assuming that you are admin)
2)And by the way,You don't get to say anyone to BUT IN or not..this is a forum and if someone finds that I didnt do wrong and supports me then no need to lose your cool...I could say that many people BUT in since yesterday (okas,uk guy n etc) inspite of the fact that the issue was between you and I

1)Did I said that I am Admin? No
2)Yeah I get to say that to KIDS not to BUTT IN when they call me BOT

BTW MoD calling others BOT's doesn't make you PRO

Отсутствует

#49  29.07.2015 17:04:57

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

I didn't take it personally . but now I can know that u have small brain by the way of ur answers  :lol:

Yeah I only use small part of my brain while I am dealing with brainless.

Отредактированно psycho (29.07.2015 17:06:45)

Отсутствует

#50  29.07.2015 17:08:41

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

psycho написал:

BTW MoD calling others BOT's doesn't make you PRO

1) attacks like bots don't mean that ur bot read the word : "u rush sometimes like bots"
2) and who tell u that I'm pro and who care ! :woot:

Отсутствует

Board footer