#51  29.07.2015 17:15:11

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

Re: Wrongly banned

I really wish Px specifies his stand so that I can put this topic to rest with(or without) ban..

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#52  29.07.2015 17:17:04

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

I really wish Px specifies his stand so that I can put this topic to rest with(or without) ban..

He already did that by giving you 3 days ban. Take one more day off and enjoy life.

Battle is not over until I win

Отсутствует

#53  29.07.2015 17:22:32

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

He already did that by giving you 3 days ban. Take one more day off and enjoy life.

I can take one month off too..that's not a question.But he didn't tell if there was my mistake.?I mean I have been wasting time proving my innocence and he doesn't care to even specify..:angry2:

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#54  29.07.2015 17:25:37

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

1)You mean Px checks every demo..?then how come I got banned instantly(before he even watching it)?
2)What do you mean by players with latest clients?

1) You will be automatically kicked after report made by someone and will be done within 5 minutes and also blocked entry to servers for at least 20 minutes (I think)
2) http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2310, you will get few benefits of having this server's latest patch like    50 % reduction on ban periods, ads free, top-notch service when it comes to dealing bans etc. :lol:

Отсутствует

#55  29.07.2015 17:27:52

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

1)You mean Px checks every demo..?then how come I got banned instantly(before he even watching it)?
2)What do you mean by players with latest clients?

1) You will be automatically kicked after report made by someone and will be done within 5 minutes and also blocked entry to servers for at least 20 minutes (I think)
2) http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2310, you will get few benefits of having this server's latest patch like    50 % reduction on ban periods, ads free, top-notch service when it comes to dealing bans etc. :lol:

What's the logic behind reducing a person's ban if he has this server's patch..?isn't it same as marketing server?:P:D

Отсутствует

#56  29.07.2015 18:49:30

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

MOD написал:

I Know that but sometimes u must have the soul of the game .otherwise, he need to grow up and be forgiving man :happy:

Just out of curiosity, how do you know exactly?
As for decision and the attitude of the Px, simple if you don't like it, you are far more welcome to leave the server. Many of us don't like his attitude as well but he just care less about our opinion, he does what's on the book and I believe that's great example of being fair to players.

What's the logic behind reducing a person's ban if he has this server's patch..?isn't it same as marketing server?:P:D

May seem silly but they don't want to loose trusted players, hence the reduction :laughing:

Отредактированно Alan UK (29.07.2015 21:15:58)

Отсутствует

#57  29.07.2015 18:53:23

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

)about bomb drop,yeah it did happen but It I have seem many such "childish" behavior on other users part..is it serious?I don't think so

plz do say which such intentional childish moves u saw?? and about the posted topic about ur ban.. u didnt post anything there.. just posted abt '' ban for silly reason''.. the demo link is expired now or else i would have been glad to pull up that and the prev map ''de_train'' too

keep ©alm & just ®espwan !

Отсутствует

#58  29.07.2015 18:54:43

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

and u don't have the rights to ban anybody :cool:

he still doesnt... he just reports ;)

Отсутствует

#59  29.07.2015 18:55:40

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

MOD написал:

I Know that but sometimes u must have the soul of the game .otherwise, he need to grow up and be forgiving man :happy:

Just out of curiosity, how do you know exactly?
As for decision and the attitude of the Px, simple if you don't like it, you are far more welcome to leave the server. Not many of us don't like his attitude as well but he just care less about our opinion, he does what's on the book and I believe that's great example of being fair to players.

May seem silly but they don't want to loose trusted players, hence the reduction :laughing:

If he follows rule so well then why did he not take action against the player I was saying about..?I myself would have reported that player had I known how to do so..

Отсутствует

#60  29.07.2015 18:55:58

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

I played with tushar more than I played with u (T@RN@D@) and he didn't flash me or TA me :yes:

And i ve played with psy more than i ve played with u ;) and he s never reportd anyone out of ''arrogance''

Отсутствует

#61  29.07.2015 19:01:05

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

)about bomb drop,yeah it did happen but It I have seem many such "childish" behavior on other users part..is it serious?I don't think so

plz do say which such intentional childish moves u saw?? and about the posted topic about ur ban.. u didnt post anything there.. just posted abt '' ban for silly reason''.. the demo link is expired now or else i would have been glad to pull up that and the prev map ''de_train'' too

1)Childish behaviors I have seen includes knifing team mates at the beginning of round when everyone is running in the same directions..
2)I had posted demo link and that ban too was due to the fact that I attacked a team mate who had TAed me..

Отсутствует

#62  29.07.2015 19:01:52

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

ojas написал:

MOD написал:

I played with tushar more than I played with u (T@RN@D@) and he didn't flash me or TA me :yes:

Thanks for saying this publically MoD. Because from the posts of almost all of the players,my general image has become  that I can't play without flashing/TAing or I just get the joy out of it and I do it intentionally..If ever I had TAed anyone it must have been either of the following cases 1)He TAed me,so I returned the favour
2)It was by mistake.So,I immediately said sorry
If anyone can prove otherwise I challenge them

No 1 saying u do purposesly.. the point is u abr ur flashes u have to b carefull before throwing flashes...

''prove'' u just got saved by that.. because both ur points dont hold good on what u did on red eye s case

Отсутствует

#63  29.07.2015 19:03:47

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

ojas написал:

Thanks for saying this publically MoD. Because from the posts of almost all of the players,my general image has become  that I can't play without flashing/TAing or I just get the joy out of it and I do it intentionally..If ever I had TAed anyone it must have been either of the following cases 1)He TAed me,so I returned the favour
2)It was by mistake.So,I immediately said sorry
If anyone can prove otherwise I challenge them

No 1 saying u do purposesly.. the point is u abr ur flashes u have to b carefull before throwing flashes...

''prove'' u just got saved by that.. because both ur points dont hold good on what u did on red eye s case

they do..I again cahllenge you to prove otherwise

Отсутствует

#64  29.07.2015 19:04:40

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

If he follows rule so well then why did he not take action against the player I was saying about..?I myself would have reported that player had I known how to do so..

Did you appealed according to this instruction - http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopi … 64#p41264? and btw, this just about your case, not other, me, o*o etc.

Отредактированно Alan UK (29.07.2015 19:05:39)

Отсутствует

#65  29.07.2015 19:07:22

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Did you appealed according to this instruction - http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopi … 64#p41264? and btw, this just about your case, not other, me, o*o etc.

This link is for appealing for unban...I am talking about how to appeal for "ban"/"report" someone who killed team mate

Отсутствует

#66  29.07.2015 19:10:17

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

This link is for appealing for unban...I am talking about how to appeal for "ban"/"report" someone who killed team mate

I misread that. That's off topic, deal with your problem first

Отсутствует

#67  29.07.2015 19:16:03

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

ojas написал:

the demo link is expired... thats what i meant when i said u got saved by that..  and u dint ta coz red eye ta d u.. dont lie..

Отсутствует

#68  29.07.2015 19:17:34

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

the demo link is expired... thats what i meant when i said u got saved by that..  and u dint ta coz red eye ta d u.. dont lie..

:facepalm:

Отсутствует

#69  29.07.2015 19:28:42

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

:facepalm:

by the way,you or anyone,didnt reply about that video..is that guy guilty or not?

Отсутствует

#70  29.07.2015 19:37:00

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

by the way,you or anyone,didnt reply about that video..is that guy guilty or not?

Guilty ^_^

Отсутствует

#71  29.07.2015 19:39:52

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Guilty ^_^

then would you or anyone care to report/bring Mr.Site Owner's attention to him with the same promptness you people have shown to report me

Отсутствует

#72  29.07.2015 19:44:57

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

then would you or anyone care to report/bring Mr.Site Owner's attention to him with the same promptness you people have shown to report me

Well, that's your problem isn't it? You should have reported that player at that time. You had the opportunity, you lost it :P

Отредактированно Alan UK (29.07.2015 19:45:31)

Отсутствует

#73  29.07.2015 19:45:49

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Well, that's your problem isn't it? You should have reported that player at that time. You had the opportunity, you lost it :P

that's wht Im asking..How to report someone?

Отсутствует

#74  29.07.2015 19:48:37

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0

Ooh you don't know, that's even better.. I hope you stay that way :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#75  29.07.2015 19:51:23

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

Alan UK написал:

Ooh you don't know, that's even better.. I hope you stay that way :rolleyes:

Don't be so sure..:cool:

Отсутствует

Board footer