#1  06.10.2010 00:09:43

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

PLs help me out this situation!!

Hi there!!

Recently I have been blamed and kept blamed by numerous times by Rex and he is assumes that I use an WH or whatever cheat is called, afterwards as I read that I'm also using an aimbot!! As I attending to the server at evening (rarely) and weekends (possibly mornings). I get score up to 50 and that is rarely happenings, it depend how good moods I have got.

I really wish that I could retrieve an demo but apparently demo which I was looking for is not there.
There are the times. 23:40pm de_dust2 5/10/10

P.S: Please sort this situations, he is totally paranoid, now these days.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 00:36:17)

Отсутствует

#2  06.10.2010 00:30:49

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6
Рейтинг :   [+ 21/ -2 ]

Re: PLs help me out this situation!!

http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv/     ;)
You can also find it by going to " cs.iptcom.net " and click the 3rd option u get.

I win as if I'm used to it and I lose as if I enjoyed it for a change.
I intend to live for the full 20minutes, or die trying.
--
If its good, it's wonderful, if it's bad, it's experience...no regrets.

Отсутствует

#3  06.10.2010 00:33:57

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 3.6

yes ufll you right ! not just ufll ! most players hate him.. he always got a bad thoughts about the players and accuse them by cheating and this is really annoying ! :angry2::angry2:
i know that his clan friends will support him now but i said to slip and i will say it again i hate the awp clan because of rex even though there is a good players inside it that i really enjoying when i play with them
always when i go throw the server i saw rex as a spectator, maybe some people accept that but not always !
there is someone here told me "be your self" and i did really but i think he must say that to rex and the people like him

Отсутствует

#4  06.10.2010 00:38:37

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

You can also find it by going to " cs.iptcom.net " and click the 3rd option u get.

and the rest direction is 27015? if that so, it is all begins with 26th September or latest updated.

Thanks for your support!! =)

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 00:40:15)

Отсутствует

#5  06.10.2010 00:40:10

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Dehumanizer написал:

yes ufll you right ! not just ufll ! most players hate him.. he always got a bad thoughts about the players and accuse them by cheating and this is really annoying ! :angry2::angry2:
i know that his clan friends will support him now but i said to slip and i will say it again i hate the awp clan because of rex even though there is a good players inside it that i really enjoying when i play with them
always when i go throw the server i saw rex as a spectator, maybe some people accept that but not always !
there is someone here told me "be your self" and i did really but i think he must say that to rex and the people like him

Its ok to defend, but you dont need to keep yourself busy with rex, first of all if he accuse, let him accuse, if he report let him report, u must just keep in mind that if u would be guilty, you'll get the ban, if not, HE will get the ban instead.

There is nothing to worry about, and if he flames you in chat,
just send a pm to admin refering to these rules maybe:

Px написал:

2. to offend any player directly
5. to provoke any player to inadequate behavior

u could maybe solve this by doing that or the most common basic way;

Ignore :ninja:

--

Отсутствует

#6  06.10.2010 00:41:27

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

UFLL написал:

Harmony написал:

and the rest direction is 27015? if that so, it is all begins with 26th September or latest updated.

Ah well im not sure but Beer l Observer is retired, i think he went to bed so i dont think ReX is speaking the truth about your demo :lol: Maybe he recorded with his phone since hes our new observer l rex, no idea. just wait for an admin response if u cant find it.

my point is that i havent seen Observer in spectate for a while now so im not sure wherether the latest demos are recorded and put up in the HLTV.

Отредактированно Harmony (06.10.2010 00:42:40)

--

Отсутствует

#7  06.10.2010 00:42:19

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

Its ok to defend, but you dont need to keep yourself busy with rex, first of all if he accuse, let him accuse, if he report let him report, u must just keep in mind that if u would be guilty, you'll get the ban, if not, HE will get the ban instead.

There is nothing to worry about, and if he flames you in chat,
just send a pm to admin refering to these rules maybe:

Px написал:

u could maybe solve this by doing that or the most common basic way;

Ignore :ninja:

agree :yes:

Отсутствует

#8  06.10.2010 00:44:46

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Px написал:

u could maybe solve this by doing that or the most common basic way.

Totally agree with the Law of the server and forum! Thanks for sharing!

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 02:17:22)

Отсутствует

#9  06.10.2010 00:54:21

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Ah well im not sure but Beer l Observer is retired, i think he went to bed so i dont think ReX is speaking the truth about your demo :lol: Maybe he recorded with his phone since hes our new observer l rex, no idea. just wait for an admin response if u cant find it.

Ohh see, I wish I could saw the demo but as you said the "observer" is left for while. What if the demo is updated, how am I able to watch the demo?

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 02:15:56)

Отсутствует

#10  06.10.2010 00:57:03

ReX
Участник
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 14/ -3 ]

Dehumanizer написал:

you should not take yours mund so fully kind, it interests here nobody if you may or have, keeps for you. if I was not then you would always play with chetars. have you already found players cheat has? no, so, hold moan!!

UFLL написал:

Hi there!!

Recently I have been blamed and kept blamed by numerous times by Rex and he is assumes that I use an WH or whatever cheat is called, afterwards as I read that I'm also using an aimbot!! As I attending to the server at evening (rarely) and weekends (possibly mornings). I get score up to 50 and that is rarely happenings, it depend how good moods I have got.

I really wish that I could retrieve an demo but apparently demo which I was looking for is not there.

you have succeed observer nobody demo today has written. a pity, actually. I have to say in addition nothing more simply waits. just as CX or Korie have also said they are none cheater, however, it has itself for them in ends badly looked. you can cry further here, however, he meet will come where you stand in bannliste. :bye:

Отсутствует

#11  06.10.2010 01:02:18

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

UFLL написал:

Harmony написал:

UFLL написал:

my point is that i havent seen Observer in spectate for a while now so im not sure wherether the latest demos are recorded and put up in the HLTV.

Ohh see, I wish I could saw the demo but as you said the "observer" is left for while. What if the demo is updated, how am I able to watch the demo?

Im not sure, me, myself cannot watch demos, well sffolo had once explained me how to do it but its really vague,
uh i think it was downloading that demo and then extract it into your cs-strike folder, that folder can be found in your Counter-Strike folder. uh after that, start cs 1.6 and enter console and viewdemo + the demo name u wanna watch,

if this does not work, then PM one of the admins.
You'll need CS protocol version 48 to view demos though

If you dont have CS ver. 48, then this might help you

Slip написал:

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2310

Отредактированно Harmony (06.10.2010 01:05:59)

--

Отсутствует

#12  06.10.2010 01:13:11

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

ReX написал:

UFLL написал:

That what you predict but I want the facts, where you spot it that I really has it. Please before you reply, all I want the demo as you requested to look  at them.

P.S 1: I never blamed a Korie, even I did reported him and that was completely false but Cx, he banned me as you just
accused me, so afterwards I revenged him back but that was an my prediction.
P.S 2: You're totally paranoid, take a rest dude, take a pills to calm yourself otherwise it going to get worse. Better option is to get rid of the game. That is totally will help you.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 02:14:58)

Отсутствует

#13  06.10.2010 01:15:05

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Slip написал:

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2310

About the version, I will install soon as I attend it.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 02:12:25)

Отсутствует

#14  06.10.2010 01:15:06

Dehumanizer
Участник
FireFox 3.6

ReX написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

you should not take yours mund so fully kind, it interests here nobody if you may or have, keeps for you. if I was not then you would always play with chetars. have you already found players cheat has? no, so, hold moan!!

UFLL написал:

Hi there!!

you have succeed observer nobody demo today has written. a pity, actually. I have to say in addition nothing more simply waits. just as CX or Korie have also said they are none cheater, however, it has itself for them in ends badly looked. you can cry further here, however, he meet will come where you stand in bannliste. :bye:

what did you want me to understand from this ! :huh:
if you call this a language then i am albert einstein
and if you mean that no one interesting about my replay or what i said here then i will be thankful for your kindness !

Отсутствует

#15  06.10.2010 01:18:15

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

By the way Rex you will end it up psycho, if you keep carry on playing.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 02:10:41)

Отсутствует

#16  06.10.2010 02:20:25

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Dehumanizer написал:

ReX написал:

and if you mean that no one interesting about my replay or what i said here then i will be thankful for your kindness !

That the part, I am confused.

Sooner, the chief of the clan "AWP.Gam!ng" will resign him, because of his attitude with others.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 02:26:52)

Отсутствует

#17  06.10.2010 08:58:53

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

UFLL написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

ReX написал:

Sooner, the chief of the clan "AWP.Gam!ng" will resign him, because of his attitude with others.

Chief of clan is Sffolo, but he shall only resign cause of botness :lol:

--

Отсутствует

#18  06.10.2010 10:55:45

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Chief of clan is Sffolo, but he shall only resign cause of botness :lol:

Well, shall I say his punctuality in addition way.

Отсутствует

#19  06.10.2010 17:51:51

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

UFLL написал:

That what you predict but I want the facts, where you spot it that I really has it. Please before you reply, all I want the demo as you requested to look  at them.

u actually read his reply?

Rex написал:

you have succeed observer nobody demo today has written. a pity, actually.

;)

Отредактированно Harmony (06.10.2010 17:53:04)

--

Отсутствует

#20  06.10.2010 18:56:06

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Harmony написал:

Well, while we were all playing with Rex arguments and Rex was observing me and replies me back "Shut up and look at the demo". I just had fear afterwards, that he is about to ban me but it is actually is not. The message he mentions "you're lucky that is Beer | observer has not recorded an demo".
We all find that an offensive reply he wrote it to me. I think he is deserves an blacklist for an "Abnormal Behaviour" with the other players.
Even though Harmony, when you attended to the server and replying "Hi all" and Rex replies you back "Hi cheater". Afterwards the moments part goes is when you reply " Hi observer | rex" and he is replying rude " shut uo cheater"
Each player has a right to play without fear or an assault.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 21:18:37)

Отсутствует

#21  06.10.2010 19:31:39

Godric
Участник
FireFox 3.6
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]

Hi there
ReX is admin or observer?

Отсутствует

#22  06.10.2010 20:32:13

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

Godric написал:

Hi there
ReX is admin or observer?

Wish not, non of them.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 20:32:59)

Отсутствует

#23  06.10.2010 21:58:49

ReX
Участник
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 14/ -3 ]

UFLL написал:

Sooner, the chief of then "AWP.Gam!ng" will resign him, because of his attitude with others.

Nobody will lift me. and I also have nobody paranojer. :lol:

Отсутствует

#24  06.10.2010 22:13:29

UFLL
Участник
FireFox 3.6

ReX написал:

Nobody will lift me. and I also have nobody paranojer. :lol:

Is that what you call an yourself an Admin or an observer?, when you have no experience of writing in English? You don't even using sensible speech while you observing someone, who violates the law. All you go purpose with no doubts.

P.S: Dude you're mentally mad, hope you realize what you have done the past times.
P.S: With your attitude it could be happened anything.

Отредактированно UFLL (06.10.2010 22:16:35)

Отсутствует

#25  06.10.2010 23:24:03

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.6

I dont see the use for this topic to be made at the first place, All this flaming and asking for help from admins is just useless hence when ReX makes his report, the ban hammer will fall into either you (UFLL) or ReX. You cant let him get banned for *accusing* you ingame.

and btw well;

IRON написал:

It seems it was a mistake. You're unbanned as I don't have possibility (by technical issue) prove of disprove reason of the ban. A guy who was complaining about you will be banned soon.

Guess who? :rolleyes:

Player [AWP.Gam! NG]. ReX
IP address 188.99.42.214
Date the ban 06.10.2010 - 20:35
Duration of 20,160 min.
Expires 10/20/2010 - 20:35 (1 weeks. 6 days. 21 hours. 15 min. Remaining)
Other reason for the ban
Ban added BeeR | IRON
Banned on the server site
Previous bans IP - 0 Nick - 4

Отредактированно Harmony (06.10.2010 23:24:40)

--

Отсутствует

Board footer