#1  02.10.2011 01:01:35

MORBID_P!G
Участник
Chrome 14.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -1 ]

HELP - cannot connect to server

Hi, I have a problem that occured tonight. I cant connect to high latency server, it keeps redirecting me to low latency, even though my ping has not changed (50-70ms). I was playing on high lat. for a few minutes this evening and the server kept showing the notice, that my client is not up-to-date. The thing is, that I have STEAM and according to that, my client is fully updated. I dont understand, where the problem is, when I have a fully updated original version of the game. I know, there R  few admins, who have steam too, so please advise me how to resolve this problem. Thank U in advance.

Отсутствует

#2  02.10.2011 01:36:08

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.5
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: HELP - cannot connect to server

MORBID_P!G написал:

it keeps redirecting me to low latency

MORBID_P!G написал:

server kept showing the notice, that my client is not up-to-date

That both consequences of bug, introduced in latest Counter-Strike dedicated server software, sometimes legit Steam client shows as outdated no-Steam, the only guaranteed way to force server recognize valid Steam, is to restart server, what is no go in such situation. You can try to reconnect until you get proper credentials, check them with players or status command in console, right is STEAM_0:1:32034812 near your nickname, wrong is STEAM_ID_LAN.

Пых безусловно во всем прав. Почему, спросите Вы? Да просто потому, что Пых ВСЕГДА и БЕЗУСЛОВНО во всем прав© Pepper :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Не комментирую, умные не нуждаются, тупые не поймут©

Отсутствует

#3  02.10.2011 02:43:24

MORBID_P!G
Участник
Chrome 14.0

it finally let me in , but it does not recognize my steam number, it shows VALVE_ID_LAN instead of steam number :(  I tried connecting to several other servers and all of them recognize my steam number properly. Thus the problem must be somewhere in the server settings, so please guys, put your brains together and try to fix this problem :)

Отсутствует

#4  02.10.2011 02:44:26

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.5
Профиль  Вебсайт

MORBID_P!G написал:

in the server settings

:)

MORBID_P!G написал:

try to fix this problem

That must be in your letter to Valve ;)

Пых безусловно во всем прав. Почему, спросите Вы? Да просто потому, что Пых ВСЕГДА и БЕЗУСЛОВНО во всем прав© Pepper :D

Отсутствует

#5  02.10.2011 03:52:22

MORBID_P!G
Участник
Chrome 14.0

How come that two other steam players have no such trouble and play on the server as usual?

Отсутствует

#6  02.10.2011 13:23:57

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.5
Профиль  Вебсайт

MORBID_P!G написал:

How come that two other steam players have no such trouble and play on the server as usual?

Only Valve knows, I'll tell you more funny thing: we saw situation, when one player gets VALVE_ID_LAN on Deathmatch and STEAM_0:0:xxxxxxx on Lod, High and CW ports, or gets STEAM Validation Rejected on Steam-only second CW port, while any other port authorizes him propertly. Bugreport was sended more that two month ago, still no fix...

Отсутствует

Board footer