#51  08.05.2013 14:33:20

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 26.0

Re: why ban

Dehu, видит бог я старался, хоть и плохо, но все же... :ninja:

its ok bro i can't thanks you enough for your support :)
its now between Px hands as i was not hasty with my report it just that when i turned to spec i saw a suspicion moment there behind the box.
and if i deserve to stay banned its ok i'll stay..

Отсутствует

#52  08.05.2013 21:07:35

gemini
Участник
FireFox 20.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 24/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Thats imposible , we sittin in different rooms :)) And who knows me  well will approve that i allways act negative when someone trying to tell to others where enemy is ... well maybe just that moment with guy under train ... maybe i screamed something like: "осторожно там грибы подпоездовики"

So my Guess/opinion was correct. You both playing from one place no matter How many rooms are there. Basically this report was made due to the suspicious killing or in other words Exact enemy killing upfront at Enemy spot. I m sure he was 101% clean, but i m sure he was guided from your scream or maybe sharing screen.

unfortunately there is no proof of your scream or voice anyone have but you stated that you screaming, also there is not any proof that show you didn't shared the screen with LaStBaltntine. :)

@Px, the statement KotbKa given and accepting that they both are in one place where they didn't share the screen but screaming maybe screen sharing. we have proof that Kotbka and LaStBaltntine playing together from one place but we don't have proof that KotbkA did not shared the screen. unfortunately the report was made on "wallahck" because there are no option rather then wallhack, multihack, foul and low so player "Swing" did not have idea about this situation. because no one expect this type of nature and situation. this explain much and i think that is the main caused of this report.  as per the nature and caused of this report please consider "Swing" as Innocent. and it would be more nice and appreciate if you half the ban time due to the Situation.

Many thanks

Отсутствует

#53  08.05.2013 21:47:58

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 26.0

gemini написал:

Thats imposible , we sittin in different rooms :)) And who knows me  well will approve that i allways act negative when someone trying to tell to others where enemy is ... well maybe just that moment with guy under train ... maybe i screamed something like: "осторожно там грибы подпоездовики"

So my Guess/opinion was correct. You both playing from one place no matter How many rooms are there. Basically this report was made due to the suspicious killing or in other words Exact enemy killing upfront at Enemy spot. I m sure he was 101% clean, but i m sure he was guided from your scream or maybe sharing screen.

unfortunately there is no proof of your scream or voice anyone have but you stated that you screaming, also there is not any proof that show you didn't shared the screen with LaStBaltntine. :)

@Px, the statement KotbKa given and accepting that they both are in one place where they didn't share the screen but screaming maybe screen sharing. we have proof that Kotbka and LaStBaltntine playing together from one place but we don't have proof that KotbkA did not shared the screen. unfortunately the report was made on "wallahck" because there are no option rather then wallhack, multihack, foul and low so player "Swing" did not have idea about this situation. because no one expect this type of nature and situation. this explain much and i think that is the main caused of this report.  as per the nature and caused of this report please consider "Swing" as Innocent. and it would be more nice and appreciate if you half the ban time due to the Situation.

Many thanks

thanks gemini :) fair enough and i hope its like that from Px side

Отсутствует

#54  09.05.2013 02:11:06

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 20.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

gemini написал:

Oh , then now you dare to doubt my honesty ? Well then ill consider this next time you'll need something from me .

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#55  09.05.2013 09:40:25

gemini
Участник
FireFox 20.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Oh , then now you dare to doubt my honesty ?

No, never ever doubt. Even i m thank full to you that you admit you was together. You are very honest person as per my experience with you talking, as well Open mind. but i m not sure about "LaStBaltntine". maybe he saw you without your noticing, behind you or at the end he catching the point by your "Screaming".

Well then ill consider this next time you'll need something from me .

You talk with me within kind manner and calm manners its enough for me. and that is the thing that i wanted from YOU ALWAYS !. :)

Отредактированно gemini (09.05.2013 09:41:34)

Отсутствует

#56  09.05.2013 13:39:01

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.20
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

то возможно я не против смягчить наказание . :rolleyes:

Конкретизируй

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#57  09.05.2013 13:54:06

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 20.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ну , если он и вправду осознал и раскаиваеццо , то можно недельку скинуть ... наверное . Хотя решение то за тобой :unsure:

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#58  09.05.2013 16:05:42

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.20
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ok, because of holiday today, KOTbKA's good mood and Skunk's advocating in other topic on similar thing, Swing's ban removed this time, but think twice next time when you report.

Отредактированно Px (09.05.2013 16:07:14)

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#59  09.05.2013 20:11:35

gemini
Участник
FireFox 20.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

@Px, Thank you for understanding. as well Skunk for advise.

Отсутствует

#60  10.05.2013 20:18:41

zabil podpisatsa, asel
Участник
Chrome 25.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -1 ]

Serg1e написал:

1. 2АКМ. Видео хорошее, но не однозначное)).
2. 2КоТЬКА. Мне тоже один №1-про-лоу-латенси говорил, сними фильм про себя -там будет моментов больше , чем у всех. Не верю))))) Сама то умеешь демки смотреть? Знаю, что нет))).
3. Котька вкрай зазналась: 3 поста подряд, одна пулька в голову, кик эм олл, убивает тиммэйтов занех (кстати, меня тоже было вынесла недели 2 назад, рашу впереди всех, выбегаю за угол, свои бросают под ноги флешу, яссен - торможу, успеваю вынести противника, который высунулся, как тут кердык, полрожка от своего (Котьки) вспину, видетели я ее рашу помешал и она сквозь меня прошла. Ну, думаю, мож понравился, женщина сзади, мммм.... Бежала бы первой, ... я был бы сзади.... Короче, это не спортивно. Тем более женилась.
Стало скучно тут, пипец, АйПиТИ не торт,
вон, один только асел один радует и все)))
Прикольный, кстати, чел)))

Пасиба))   А асел классный, это да))))  :cool:

Отсутствует

Board footer