*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 45.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

Re: ban

gemini написал:

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

wht wrong did I do?

You reported him for word that you already typed against HIM. My question is why you called him BOT if you wanted to go with the REPORT option ? if you don't like him to talk why you replied him ? so many players called me bot, cheater, freak and i replied them yes i m so what ?

However, you are banned for your wrong report. and this called "Abnormal behavior". Ban is correct, and i suggest you to wait next 2 days and come back to px in PM and request him nicely for reduce the time of ban from 2 weeks to 1 week. its what you can achieve in this situation. and stop wasting your time in arguments.

I answered this question already..im copy pasting the relevent part..>
I had played with HBK on many occasions and thought not to utter harsh words like report and everything at first bot word from him..What did you expect that I should have warned him/reported him then and there only..?No..I replied with bot word and we were even..but he kept calling me afterwards 3 times even if I warned him..I reported him for that...
Is this wrong report?How?
I sent Px PM but he is not replying..And what's point in talking to him "nicely" again?"Someone" will say that I got down on my knees for getting unbanned :/ ..Px is reading the forum messages..If he has watched the earlier demo and my messages then he knows what to do..I leave it to his judgement ..I just expect him to specify things quickly sothat I can give it up..

A man is least himself when he is in person.Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth..

Отсутствует

#52  27.09.2015 18:57:43

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 40.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 24/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

"Someone" will say that I got down on my knees for getting unbanned

This is what we call "Abnormal", even nicely means can be more smarter way, more clever way, more sufficient way, but you pick these line "on my knees" that explain what kind of view you have for others.

However, its your decision what to report or what to not, but i believe if you didn't changed your behavior then you will face this kind of issue continuously.

and Yes, Nicely means when you request someone you prepare your things first, be clean be clear be smarter. only talk about to reduce ban time rather than excuses, oh sorry, oh it was he who started first blah blah. hope you got it ? :cool:

Отсутствует

#53  27.09.2015 19:04:14

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 45.0

gemini написал:

"Someone" will say that I got down on my knees for getting unbanned

This is what we call "Abnormal", even nicely means can be more smarter way, more clever way, more sufficient way, but you pick these line "on my knees" that explain what kind of view you have for others.

However, its your decision what to report or what to not, but i believe if you didn't changed your behavior then you will face this kind of issue continuously.

and Yes, Nicely means when you request someone you prepare your things first, be clean be clear be smarter. only talk about to reduce ban time rather than excuses, oh sorry, oh it was he who started first blah blah. hope you got it ? :cool:

Alan wrote this to me:
By judging the response of Px I bet you annoyed him to death and bent your knees just to seek justice that is not got to do with you at all, oh I can see that... Pity you take everything so serious :closedeyes:

I meant him by that word someone..I thought you read previous posts..

A man is least himself when he is in person.Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth..

Отсутствует

#54  27.09.2015 19:08:47

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 40.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -1 ]

wish forums had tissue  emoticons :closedeyes:

Отсутствует

#55  27.09.2015 19:13:39

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 40.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 24/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

I meant him by that word someone..I thought you read previous posts

My dear brother, i m not ALAN, everyone have their own point of views, but i m agree with him that "Pity you take everything so serious".

Follow my advise if you want to lower your ban time.

Отсутствует

#56  27.09.2015 19:19:39

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 45.0

Ok..I request Px to specify his stand and if he thinks ban is ok then reduce it(as he did in Mies's case from 2 weeks to 3 days without Mies even requesting it)..

Отсутствует

#57  27.09.2015 21:09:56

MOD
Участник
Opera 32.0

gemini написал:

BOT is not a bad word, or slang or any vulgar sentence. i don't know why most of taking it as a Abusive word. :facepalm:

Definition of BOT:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bot

I request to px, please add "bot" word in the blacklist. if this is really headache for others.

not for me :lol::lol:

Отредактированно MOD (27.09.2015 21:15:10)

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#58  28.09.2015 08:56:47

(~ DeAdMaN ~)
Участник
Chrome 45.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

MOD написал:

not for me :lol::lol:

me too :lol: :lol:

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Отсутствует

#59  28.09.2015 11:54:03

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.35
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

To be clear: both persons in this case was behaving the same, they think that they can call others bots, and that is fine, they think that others can't call them bots, and they can report those callers so admins ban them, "but not me, I'm fine!". So when I saw those reports, I processed them both, for the reasons above :cool:

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#60  28.09.2015 12:08:55

MOD
Участник
Opera 32.0

Px написал:

To be clear: both persons in this case was behaving the same, they think that they can call others bots, and that is fine, they think that others can't call them bots, and they can report those callers so admins ban them, "but not me, I'm fine!". So when I saw those reports, I processed them both, for the reasons above :cool:

u forget : case closed ,at the end of ur replay. :lol:

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#61  28.09.2015 12:11:58

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
IE 11.0

Px написал:

Ok..So basically, if person x calls person y, bot. Person y replies person x, as bot again. Then none of them (not even person y) can report other for calling bot..? Means doesn't matter who start the argument , both will get same ban duration?

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (28.09.2015 12:13:15)

Отсутствует

#62  28.09.2015 19:57:12

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
IE 11.0

After I got banned here, I played on some other servers. And let me tell you that they were over crowded with people abusing others every other second and no prompt reporting of hackers(like in case of IPT).This made me realize the well orderliness in our server, less crowd, low tolerance of hacks and their prompt ban, general atmosphere of friendliness and general helpfulness of most of the people here if someone has any problems. I really appreciate the dedication of Px and others towards good maintenance of the server and never intended to disrespect Px. Just wanted to say that.
P.S. It is not an attempt by me to "nicely" ask for ban reduction or anything.. :D  :)

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (28.09.2015 19:58:29)

Отсутствует

#63  28.09.2015 20:00:31

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 45.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

After I got banned here, I played on some other servers. And let me tell you that they were over crowded with people abusing others every other second and no prompt reporting of hackers(like in case of IPT).This made me realize the well orderliness in our server, less crowd, low tolerance of hacks and their prompt ban, general atmosphere of friendliness and general helpfulness of most of the people here if someone has any problems. I really appreciate the dedication of Px and others towards good maintenance of the server and never intended to disrespect Px. Just wanted to say that.
P.S. It is not an attempt by me to "nicely" ask for ban reduction or anything.. :D  :)

yes thats y we play on THIS server.. ;)

Ban Hacker and ban the reporter too  .. thats my motto © who know who it is :ninja:

Отсутствует

#64  28.09.2015 20:08:04

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 45.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -0 ]

why u changed the X+Y=x+y Tushar :lol::lol:

be cool and don't care about all even PX

Отсутствует

#65  28.09.2015 20:09:55

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 45.0

[MJD] написал:

why u changed the X+Y=x+y Tushar :lol::lol:

Why you changed your avatar? :D

Отсутствует

#66  28.09.2015 20:11:57

MOD
Участник
Opera 32.0

why not :lol::lol:

Отсутствует

#67  28.09.2015 20:13:21

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 45.0

MOD написал:

why not :lol::lol:

seems a storm of changes has happened :D :P

Отсутствует

#68  28.09.2015 20:17:01

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 45.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -0 ]

:lol::lol:

be cool and don't care about all even PX

Отсутствует

Board footer