Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 45.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

Re: Banned for no reason

Dehumanizer написал:

Like when you said to ojas when you thought he is Pakistanian that:
"All Pakistanian sre terrorists"? :rolleyes:

Why wasn't I there, I would've laugh at his ignorant comment such as like this :closedeyes:

Отредактированно Alan UK (28.12.2015 22:05:32)

Отсутствует

#27  29.12.2015 14:09:01

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

Dehumanizer написал:

Like when you said to ojas when you thought he is Pakistanian that:
"All Pakistanian sre terrorists"?

ojas is indian..Why whould I think he is pakistani when I know it for sure..:rolleyes:
I don't have history of commenting on people based on their nationality..

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#28  29.12.2015 14:16:09

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Alan UK написал:

Alan UK

Stop seeking attention of people who you don't get along with..Don't comment about them directly/ indirectly making statements which warrant response..I hope you are capable of it..Grow up dude, you are more than double the age of people you are starting arguments with..Even if it is fun for you, not necessarily for others..

I challenge you openly to try and ignore me in game henceforth and not pass any cheeky/indecent/provoking comments directly/ indirectly, to me/of me which may make me respond .. .And talk  to me  only if you have anything worth saying..Are you capable of letting go?

Отредактированно ianparov (29.12.2015 15:03:51)

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#29  29.12.2015 14:25:32

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 47.0

ianparov написал:

ojas is indian..Why whould I think he is pakistani when I know it for sure..:rolleyes:

ojas was using nick "AnGeL" It happened in a front of me and i warned you not to do that again, forgot about it? I have other ways to remind you if you want :rolleyes:

I don't have history of commenting on people based on their nationality..

Chatlog has don't worry about that.
when someone house made of glass he should be aware not to throw stones on others ;)

Consider the environment, keep IPT clean :D

Отсутствует

#30  29.12.2015 14:42:28

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Dehumanizer написал:

ojas was using nick "AnGeL" It happened in a front of me and i warned you not to do that again, forgot about it?

Okay..As far as I remember, I didnt start that argument and did say sorry then and there only about that remark..Feel free to post a thread and post chat log of that incident..;)

Dehumanizer написал:

Chatlog has don't worry about that.

Apart from this incidence, show me where I commented about someone's nationality
I hope you remember an incidence which happened in front of you only of someone named 8ball1 who was provoking others..This UK guy provokes new users who are unaware of his history

Dehumanizer написал:

when someone house made of glass he should be aware not to throw stones on others

I don't have history of commenting on nationality..by the way, good attempt by you by trying to shift the blame towards me..
and speaking of living in house of glass, you have more bans of foul under your belt than me and yet you get to judge people by being admin..So, lets not touch that part of living in house of glass ;)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#31  29.12.2015 15:13:54

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.39
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

ianparov написал:

good attempt by you by trying to shift the blame towards me

Didn't that give you a clue where the real problem exists? :rolleyes:

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#32  29.12.2015 15:22:55

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Px написал:

Didn't that give you a clue where the real problem exists?

I am not saying I'm perfect, no way..But I can assure that I never start any argument myself, ever , just for the sake of fun..Now, sometimes I ignore, sometimes I dont /cant
By real problem you mean all IPT arguments exist because of me? :lol:
Lets see if He is ready to accept challenge of ignoring me? :rolleyes:

Отредактированно ianparov (29.12.2015 15:24:40)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#33  29.12.2015 17:45:08

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 47.0

ianparov написал:

I didnt start that argument and did say sorry

if you think your too innocence why you said sorry ? :rolleyes:

ianparov написал:

Apart from this incidence

it's not you who decide this :cool:

ianparov написал:

good attempt by you by trying to shift the blame towards me

there are tow things you can achieve in here

1) Being online and playing
2) Being banned and crying/moaning all the time

as of your record from the time you joined this server your too clever to be constantly banned in forum as well in the servers.
so why your pretending like a smart one ? :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#34  29.12.2015 19:19:49

Slip
kakawka J-Gurdawka
Chrome 47.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 123/ -51 ]

2!

u Slip To)I(e ka3eJI © Px
и попроси, чтоб тебя кто-то связал, а то ты буйный  © Fox
y koro 6oJIbwe 30 fparoB tot 4utep (c) Px, Slip BbInuwu ce6e HEDeJIbky © xumEk
u know slip and his eagle eyes and for that reason i decided to Camp! © Alan [UK]

Отсутствует

#35  29.12.2015 19:55:20

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 47.0

Slip написал:

2!

If we add more his brain will start smocking :D

Отсутствует

#36  29.12.2015 22:07:30

Slip
kakawka J-Gurdawka
Chrome 47.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 123/ -51 ]

i'm deal with that :D

u Slip To)I(e ka3eJI © Px
и попроси, чтоб тебя кто-то связал, а то ты буйный  © Fox
y koro 6oJIbwe 30 fparoB tot 4utep (c) Px, Slip BbInuwu ce6e HEDeJIbky © xumEk
u know slip and his eagle eyes and for that reason i decided to Camp! © Alan [UK]

Отсутствует

#37  29.12.2015 22:09:00

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 45.0

ianparov написал:

Alan UK написал:

Alan UK

Stop seeking attention of people who you don't get along with..Don't comment about them directly/ indirectly making statements which warrant response..I hope you are capable of it..Grow up dude, you are more than double the age of people you are starting arguments with..Even if it is fun for you, not necessarily for others..

I challenge you openly to try and ignore me in game henceforth and not pass any cheeky/indecent/provoking comments directly/ indirectly, to me/of me which may make me respond .. .And talk  to me  only if you have anything worth saying..Are you capable of letting go?

Damn I missed the show again...

Seeking attention, I think you mistaken it other way round. I was usual minding my own business and suddenly you were posting useless posts like repeating phrases that I usually say (nothing new about this, saw it before), posting smileys or how about using my nickname format with country code at the end? I don't know were you trying to say something or just wanted to mock me but luckily, it went quiet after saying something about Vegan

Apart from the game, I did noticed I am being mentioned by you a lot in other threads, did you see me responding back? :no:
It was certainly good to see forum being silent for few days without you and ZMA

Also, about the challenge, it does not mean anything to me as this thread is about between me and ZMA, so you know what to do rest :yes: and, yeah right like I am so desperate to ask something worth from you :rolleyes:

Отредактированно Alan UK (30.12.2015 05:55:05)

Отсутствует

#38  30.12.2015 06:34:43

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Alan UK написал:

I was usual minding my own business and suddenly you were posting useless posts

It was you who started it like everytime..One of my team mates killed me by mistake and you said"decent job falcon"..ring bell?
After that I did all  those things you have mentioned...and inbetween you said statements like "england is mother land of indians" true to your history of commenting about nationality

Alan UK написал:

Also, about the challenge, it does not mean anything to me as this thread is about between me and ZMA, so you know what to do rest

Accept it and let me play in peace

Отредактированно ianparov (30.12.2015 06:49:19)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#39  30.12.2015 06:42:06

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Dehumanizer написал:

Dehumanizer

Try to Post based on facts like I did in my 2nd one

ianparov написал:

Px wrote:

L 07/27/2015 - 21:10:38: ":.:War Lords:.: | Alan UK<67057><VALVE_0:0:2112578478><TERRORIST>" say "srdjan make a history by doing that to Albanians"

(though afterwards I had to reply to your posts)

If you cant, then post a new thread regarding my pakistani comment if necessary for you..
If you still cant, stfu and give yourself ban for flooding if you have guts which I doubt you ever had ;)

Bye don't drag me in henceforth..I just quoted a statement about UK guy's post on albanians and you are making me reply and flood :facepalm:

Отредактированно ianparov (30.12.2015 06:45:32)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#40  31.12.2015 01:14:02

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 45.0

ianparov написал:

It was you who started it like everytime..One of my team mates killed me by mistake and you said"decent job falcon"..ring bell?
After that I did all  those things you have mentioned...and inbetween you said statements like "england is mother land of indians" true to your history of commenting about nationality

Taking serious at small things I see again and btw, praising falcon it was not my first time... and I still don't see the need for you to respond back :facepalm: and yeah, calling Brits arrogant or irritating is not ignorant?

Alan UK написал:

Accept it and let me play in peace

Playing in peace, sure by all means, type hud_saytext 0 in console to disable chat ;) You wont see what I or others type about nationality (except in console). I get along with those type of players (you kept quoting in every post) just fine for some reason apart from you and your patriotic friends. I apologised some of them if I have gone too far before but for some reason you are just concentrating on negative side.. I would say that I sense the hatred due to being Brit :laughing: but no, I am not that daft and ignorant to slam the nation seriously

ianparov написал:

Bye don't drag me in henceforth..I just quoted a statement about UK guy's post on albanians and you are making me reply and flood :facepalm:

Ah pity, there is no deactivation option here but hold on, what about the other two accounts? Will you deactivate them too if there was an option?
Also, may I call you Bombay dude? Will you be offended? Is it provocative? I hope not, just let me know

Отредактированно Alan UK (31.12.2015 02:51:14)

Отсутствует

#41  31.12.2015 03:05:09

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 47.0

Alan UK написал:

Also, may I call you Bombay dude?

pretty sure this is what he wrote in Indian language right after he is back from ban, or not ? :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#42  31.12.2015 06:12:00

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 47.0

Dehumanizer написал:

Alan UK написал:

Also, may I call you Bombay dude?

pretty sure this is what he wrote in Indian language right after he is back from ban, or not ? :rolleyes:

I honestly don't recall :mad:

Отсутствует

#43  01.01.2016 15:01:09

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Alan UK написал:

Also, may I call you Bombay dude? Will you be offended? Is it provocative? I hope not, just let me know

Yes, you can call me that :)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#44  01.01.2016 15:03:09

ianparov
Участник
Chrome 47.0

Dehumanizer написал:

pretty sure this is what he wrote in Indian language right after he is back from ban, or not ?

when?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Забанен

#45  04.01.2016 16:09:34

ZMA
Участник
Safari 9.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

I wish to meet you once Alan. I have never seen such an arrogant person in my life. And btw stop commenting on the back of people. Today I visited this forum after long time just to see your ugly comments about forum being silent without me. I wish I could play without you poking your nose while I'm playing. That's what you do with everybody...right? I think you need to retire from playing and start coaching "how to irritate people". You're the best coach for that. And no I'm not Anglophobe but I do hate morons like you who don't have game soul and come here (or on server) just to irritate others.

Отсутствует

#46  05.01.2016 00:09:14

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 45.0

ZMA написал:

I wish to meet you once Alan. I have never seen such an arrogant person in my life. And btw stop commenting on the back of people. Today I visited this forum after long time just to see your ugly comments about forum being silent without me. I wish I could play without you poking your nose while I'm playing. That's what you do with everybody...right? I think you need to retire from playing and start coaching "how to irritate people". You're the best coach for that. And no I'm not Anglophobe but I do hate morons like you who don't have game soul and come here (or on server) just to irritate others.

Here we go again...

Welcome back btw! Please take this as my gift to you for Christmas. If you find a similar product like this in India, I will indeed send you a cheque :)

https://img0.etsystatic.com/063/0/10939810/il_570xN.793522548_dds7.jpg

To be honest, I did saw the full post before Px censored it and I actually laughed so hard at when you repeated it :facepalm:
So thank you, you made my day at that time and please carry on! ;)

Отредактированно Alan UK (05.01.2016 00:10:23)

Отсутствует

#47  06.01.2016 20:11:00

ZMA
Участник
Safari 9.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

Alan UK написал:

ZMA написал:

Here we go again...

Welcome back btw! Please take this as my gift to you for Christmas. If you find a similar product like this in India, I will indeed send you a cheque :)

https://img0.etsystatic.com/063/0/10939 … 8_dds7.jpg

To be honest, I did saw the full post before Px censored it and I actually laughed so hard at when you repeated it :facepalm:
So thank you, you made my day at that time and please carry on! ;)

I guess you have tried this for your butthurt. Or do you use it regularly? Does it work?

Отсутствует

#48  07.01.2016 00:55:18

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 45.0

ZMA написал:

I guess you have tried this for your butthurt. Or do you use it regularly? Does it work?

Nothing else for you to say, I presume? Don't worry me too :) but you are not in ban that's why :closedeyes:

and yeah, where is the proof Sherlock?

ZMA написал:

It's not at all blunt statement. Didn't u win a ban for me? Don't u grab players attention while playing by randomly saying anything about them?

Отсутствует

Board footer