#26  08.01.2016 16:04:47

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 34.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 236/ -11 ]

Re: Terrorist on the forum

Are terrorists still here?
Oh, I'll hide with screaming for one more month.

Каждый прав в меру своей компетенции.

Отсутствует

#27  11.01.2016 01:12:11

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 43.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

I am really glad that you all still think terrorism is a joke :c) Be happy as long as you can , you can't make it stop anyway .:bye:

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#28  11.01.2016 18:50:28

skvid
на страже порядка
Opera 34.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 124/ -8 ]

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

you can't make it stop anyway

He will try! :)

В век интернета быть тупым - это выбор.
Странная у меня работа. Спрашивают как с умного, платят как дебилу.
Истории в маршрутке. "Мы ехали пол часа, никто не пукал. Как только Вы зашли, кто-то начал пукать..." (как хотите, так и понимайте)

Отсутствует

#29  12.01.2016 12:01:19

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 47.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

I am really glad that you all still think terrorism is a joke :c) Be happy as long as you can , you can't make it stop anyway .

Right, because They are everywhere ;)

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (12.01.2016 12:02:05)

You feel you now have control, don't you? You think you will walk away untested. I promise that my work will continue. That I have ensured. By hearing this tape, some will assume that this is over, but I am still among you. You think it's over just because I am dead. It's not over. The games have just begun..

Отсутствует

#30  12.01.2016 20:59:53

MOD
Участник
Opera 34.0

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

I am really glad that you all still think terrorism is a joke :c) Be happy as long as you can , you can't make it stop anyway .:bye:

we create the terrorism in our brains . the word " terrorism " everyone using it and  it's big lie to make the civilians say yes to wars all around the world ,  and look who is using it a lot then it's big holy damn joke :cool:

Отредактированно MOD (12.01.2016 21:01:27)

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#31  13.01.2016 02:23:29

[RC] KOTbKA
FireFox 43.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

we create the terrorism in our brains . the word " terrorism " everyone using it and  it's big lie to make the civilians say yes to wars all around the world ,  and look who is using it a lot then it's big holy damn joke :cool:

Oh really ?! Well come visit Israel , or read some news from there . There was 62 terracts only in october 2015 , and 28 more in november . It makes 90 in 2 months ! I still have no exact numbers in december and january but you can trust me thats will make more than 100 . And its a country that you can hide whole of it in Moscow city including deserts and mountains , and let someone try to find it =\ And still we ain't going to wipe them for good . Because its not war , and we can't kill childrens that hiding terrorists behind them . But we ain't going around the world and dropping bombs , we just trying to secure our homes from it . So tell me again where is the lie in my brains ?!

Отредактированно [RC] KOTbKA (13.01.2016 02:28:36)

Отсутствует

#32  13.01.2016 12:53:04

skvid
на страже порядка
Opera 34.0

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

So tell me again where is the lie in my brains ?!

А кто спонсор, сих индивидуумов?

Истории в маршрутке. "Мы ехали пол часа, никто не пукал. Как только Вы зашли, кто-то начал пукать..." (как хотите, так и понимайте)

Отсутствует

#33  13.01.2016 17:33:57

[RC] KOTbKA
FireFox 43.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

skvid написал:

А кто спонсор, сих индивидуумов?

Ну у спонсоров походу бабло кончилось , так что большенство этих террактов - это либо наезд машиной на остановки либо достать режик и попытаться зарезать как можно больше народу, пока тебя не пристрелят .

Отсутствует

#34  13.01.2016 18:49:21

skvid
на страже порядка
Opera 34.0

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Ну у спонсоров походу бабло кончилось

Может просто нефть подешевела, так и денег меньше стало. :/

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

наезд машиной на остановки либо достать режик

Уже до такого дошли? Прогрессируют деградируют.
Мне вообще ситуация с Сирией видится ни чем другим, как слёт стервятников и разграбление сирийских недр. Наши "борцы с терроризмом" попросту делят скважины. Пропуском служит проплаченый терракт в столице "оскорблённой" державы, а может просто, сбитый пассажирский самолёт... :facepalm:

Отредактированно skvid (13.01.2016 18:50:25)

Отсутствует

#35  13.01.2016 22:22:46

MOD
Участник
Opera 34.0

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Oh really ?! Well come visit Israel , or read some news from there . There was 62 terracts only in october 2015 , and 28 more in november . It makes 90 in 2 months ! I still have no exact numbers in december and january but you can trust me thats will make more than 100 . And its a country that you can hide whole of it in Moscow city including deserts and mountains , and let someone try to find it =\ And still we ain't going to wipe them for good . Because its not war , and we can't kill childrens that hiding terrorists behind them . But we ain't going around the world and dropping bombs , we just trying to secure our homes from it . So tell me again where is the lie in my brains ?!

thats what I mean . u see the  terrorism from your site as a victim and they are the terrorist , u dont see the other part of truth
like when Israel attack Gaza ,It was big holy  terrorism war that killed children , women and destroy alot of sites . and stealing lands from Palestinian is not terrorism ???
when u use terrorism to fight the terrorist u will generate other kind of terrorism worst than the one before it :wacko:

u cant say someone is terrorism if he fight u . u must know why he fights u before u kill him :woot:

skvid  написал:

Уже до такого дошли? Прогрессируют деградируют.
Мне вообще ситуация с Сирией видится ни чем другим, как слёт стервятников и разграбление сирийских недр. Наши "борцы с терроризмом" попросту делят скважины. Пропуском служит проплаченый терракт в столице "оскорблённой" державы, а может просто, сбитый пассажирский самолёт... :facepalm:

yes it is :yes:

Отредактированно MOD (13.01.2016 22:29:42)

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#36  14.01.2016 08:12:18

[RC] KOTbKA
FireFox 43.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

like when Israel attack Gaza ,It was big holy  terrorism war that killed children , women and destroy alot of sites . and stealing lands from Palestinian is not terrorism ???

1) They hide rocket launch pads in schools and hospitals ,  threatening to the childrens to kill their family if they'll run away . And yet , in last operation not even one child was killed from israel bombs .
2) Destruction is absolutely necessary , because how else you destroy launch pads without entering to enclave with tanks ?
3) There is no country such as Palestine , and never was . Jews bought these lands for money , and then also win in war against 4 nations =\ and after that they gave a row of it back just to keep peace in region . So please read some history before claiming such things . And yes i know why are they fight =\ Because in school they learning how to hate jews and how to kill them , instead of history and music =\ Because they can't live normally after all that Hamas done to them and Israel both . And because some smartass invented for them 72 virgins that awaits them in afterlife .

Thats it , i recomend to close the subject , because i have much more to say but its already has gone too far away .

Отсутствует

#37  25.01.2016 18:59:28

srdjan
Участник
FireFox 43.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -1 ]

I was wrong ... The subject of this topic should be: " Я нашел терорист ( I found terorist ) " ... Admin change that

Само Србин Србина Спашава - ССССрђан

Отсутствует

#38  25.01.2016 19:17:06

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 47.0

srdjan написал:

I was wrong ... The subject of this topic should be: " Я нашел терорист ( I found terorist ) " ... Admin change that

why is that? because of the knife you got again yesterday inside de_arena? :cool:

2150_20160125191706_12106738_175967036075879_2707008587532737040_n.jpg

Consider the environment, keep IPT clean :D

Отсутствует

Board footer