#1  28.02.2009 20:21:09

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 21/ -2 ]

I wonder....

First of all greetings to you all :) took me some time to register and log in but here i am, i would like to ask if its possible to turn the forum into english? I bet there are alot of people who arent from Rusia and who cant read this language that would like to go on forum and see whats happening here. I would like to here your opinion about this

IN ENGLISH, otherwise i cant read it ofcourse :rolleyes:

Best Regards,
Harmony

[.:DRE@MCL@N:.] <Brute>

Cure the past, Live the present, Dream the future

Отсутствует

#2  28.02.2009 21:09:48

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: I wonder....

Harmony написал:

i would like to ask if its possible to turn the forum into english

What exactly you want to turn into english on forum? :)

Пых безусловно во всем прав. Почему, спросите Вы? Да просто потому, что Пых ВСЕГДА и БЕЗУСЛОВНО во всем прав© Pepper :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Не комментирую, умные не нуждаются, тупые не поймут©

Отсутствует

#3  01.03.2009 00:05:51

Harmony
Участник
IE 7.0

Well there are many ways to do it, you could also make a English part of the forum, for the Russia people who cannot read any english, some parts of it just for them and for the others who can read russish ofcourse. And a english part, If that exists the forum would 've more population and the english users have possibility to be helped OR the most important to ask questions like "Why am i banned or Is this allowed" etc.. etc.. cause i know alot of people who get banned just without warning or for any other reason which is unfair in their mind.

And Just turn the forum into english and make it as much as possible and conformtable for every user that is using this forum.

Best Regards,
Harmony

Thanks for your reply

Отредактированно Harmony (01.03.2009 00:19:52)

Отсутствует

#4  01.03.2009 00:21:21

Harmony
Участник
IE 7.0

LOL even the rules are in russish :closedeyes:

Отсутствует

#5  01.03.2009 00:41:28

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

If you search the forum, you can find that English speaking users asked questions in general forums without any problems, and receive replies on same language. Because non-russian/ukrainian users don't often visit our forum, I don't see any necessary to made separated part for them :)

Harmony написал:

LOL even the rules are in russish :closedeyes:

:ninja:

Пых безусловно во всем прав. Почему, спросите Вы? Да просто потому, что Пых ВСЕГДА и БЕЗУСЛОВНО во всем прав© Pepper :D

Отсутствует

#6  01.03.2009 04:31:46

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.0

Hahah you got me there, but i got you there aswell with the rules :D
But i just wonderd, i like communication, i think that Communication is a big part of the community, But i m starting to see that what i'm asking is just too much of work, cause basicly what im trying to ask is, if you guys could do more talking in english :)

I m kinda feeling bad that i cant read russia's language :(

Best Regards,
Harmony

And thanks alot for your reply once more :)

Отредактированно Harmony (01.03.2009 04:33:51)

Отсутствует

#7  01.03.2009 10:21:25

maloy
Всегда кстати
Opera 9.62
Рейтинг :   [+ 74/ -3 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Harmony написал:

i like communication, i think that Communication is a big part of the community

Communicate on your english-speaking servers, you have a lot of them, don't you? ;)

Harmony написал:

I m kinda feeling bad that i cant read russia's language :(

And why do you think, that if you don't understand russian, then we should turn a part of this forum in english? In this case you should thank us, that we've learnt english in schools, universities etc. and we can understand you, and even more - answer your questions! So please, it is Ukrainian server, and here we speak on the language that is common for russian-speaking countries.

If you have a problem - write here & we will try to help you. If you just want to communicate - learn russian. :bye:

Продам  родину.  Не  свою,  не  дорого ...

Жизнь сама по себе бессмысленна. И только мы наполняем ее смыслом.

Только дайте мне возможность ворочать миллионами, и я упру миллиард/

Отсутствует

#8  01.03.2009 14:41:58

IRON
What the hell is going on?
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 82/ -4 ]

...and of course you can use http://translate.google.com for example. It will help you to understand main meaning.

Кто хочет жить, тот обязан бороться, а кто не захочет сопротивляться в этом мире вечной борьбы, тот не заслуживает права на жизнь. (с) Адольф Гитлер

Have you said your good-byes to the light? (c) Lestat

Отсутствует

#9  01.03.2009 14:53:26

Harmony
Участник
FireFox 3.0

ach thats good information actually, i will just copy paste that into the translation site =)
well thanks for the replies, didnt thought of this when i started this topic lol =)

btw, can someone translate the rules then? :)

EDIT: IRON, i came today at 06:00 AM on the ranklist. its all good, no problems with it anymore! even my clan is created.

Отредактированно Harmony (01.03.2009 14:54:10)

Отсутствует

#10  01.03.2009 15:14:56

sFFolo4
Уникальная*
IE 7.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 79/ -3 ]

heLL0 sweety :P

[AWP.Gam!nG]

в ухо пёрну глаз опухнет ;)

Отсутствует

#11  01.03.2009 15:17:26

IRON
FireFox 3.0

Harmony написал:

ach thats good information actually, i will just copy paste that into the translation site =)

Even you don't need to Copy/Paste text to the translator. You can just put link here http://translate.google.com/translate_t … amp;tl=ru# and receive translated page. :)

Harmony написал:

btw, can someone translate the rules then? :)

The rules are already translated. But we didn't agreed them fully. If you really want to read them, I can send you draft version.

Harmony написал:

EDIT: IRON, i came today at 06:00 AM on the ranklist. its all good, no problems with it anymore! even my clan is created.

As i said before... ;)

Кто хочет жить, тот обязан бороться, а кто не захочет сопротивляться в этом мире вечной борьбы, тот не заслуживает права на жизнь. (с) Адольф Гитлер

Отсутствует

#12  01.03.2009 18:57:26

threat^kk
May Be!?
Opera 9.63
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -0 ]

Harmony
hello lucky man ^^)
everybody go talk in English!

...можно жить и без Бога и без какой-то искры, но я не знал таких, кто умирал атеистом...

...жаль только не пересечься нам с вами, вы на экране, а я дома с пультом на диване, я знаю где вы жили, живете, и будете жить, моя бабушка читает газету Жизнь ;)

Отсутствует

#13  01.03.2009 19:55:39

Harmony
Участник
IE 7.0

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn IRON, you 've helped me big way through this, it translated the whole forum, thats what i'm talkin'about :yes:

Love you :)

btw sffolo, can i have your msn? :D

Отсутствует

#14  02.03.2009 04:29:10

IRON
FireFox 3.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the English translation of the rules active on the IPT Counter-Strike server.
The translation serves only for your familiarization with the rules,
but only the Russian version has the full legal force.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignorance of the law does not exempt from liability, but non-ignorance – exempts.
Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Ignorance of the rules of our server doesn't relieve of your responsibility.
BeeR | [PRIDE]-Px

ATTENTION!
By connecting to the server you automatically agree with the rules in force.

Remember!
During the game, the server administrator decides discretionary on applying sanctions.

BASIC RULES
I. Communication

The following prohibitions are effectual for all types of communications available on the server during the game including text chat and voice chat as well as for nicknames.
IT  IS  STRICTLY  FORBIDDEN:
    1. to use foul or obscene language
    2. to offend any player directly
    3. to insult any player's race, national, religious, aesthetic, sexual and team senses or political views
    4. to make any kind of advertising, clear or hidden
    5. to provoke any player to inadequate behavior
    6. to threaten any player in one way or another
    7. to force any player to encounter in the real life
    8. to talk about buying, distribution, directions for use or effects of taking substances with narcotic effects and / or their derivatives
    9. to repeat any text or voice message or radio command more than 3 times in a row (flood)
  10. to state any expression breaking the Law of Ukraine in one way or another

II. Nicknames
Additionally to the rules described in the Section 1 it is prohibited:
    1. to copy or to forge the nicknames and / or clan tags of the server's administrators, professional players or some player currently connected to the server
    2. to use a nickname consisting of less than 2 or more than 20 characters
    3. to use an unreadable nickname

III. In course of the game
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN:

1. to use the bugs of the game / map such as Double Duck, Duck hopping, Silent run, Burst Fire, Flash bug, the use of 16-bit color etc.
    2. to use advanced scripts
    3. to use cheat software
    4. to block intentionally bottle-necking passageways (doors, arcs, bridges and so on)
    5. to attack your teammates intentionally except the cases when they come into your firing line. This rule is effectual also at the start or end of the map
    6. to drop your weapon that is left from the previous round to your teammates at  the 'meat' maps
    7. to camp. By 'camping' we mean intentional map mission evasion as well as the absence of the player in the action zone except the cases when it is related with task of the mission
    8. to reconnect after being killed within the first 30 seconds of the round which might lead to 2-3 times playing during the same round

IV. Actions of the server's administration
    1. It is prohibited to try to involve the server's administration in a discussion on wrongful acts of the administration or non-applying sanctions to the other players even if they break the server's rules. All questions about the fallacy of the server's administrators decisions one should solve with use of private messages, forum or ICQ (the ICQ ID can be found in the forum by the administrator's profile ). You must expound the problem and provide objective proofs of the administrator's mistake. This can be a demo, a screenshot or the chat log. The archive of demo files for the latter 10 days is located at http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv . Without these objective data your complain will not be considered.
    2. The server's administration reserves the right to make any changes to the work of the server without additional notification
    3. The server's administration reserves the right to ban the access to the server for any discrete user or a subnet
    4. The server's administration reserves the right to consider only questions or claims wrote in English (Latin transliteration) or Russian (transliteration of Cyrillic characters)
    5. Should the suspicious or disputable moments occur in course of the game, the server's administrator reserves the right to ban a player for 24 hours in order to make final collective and unbiased decision on these moments
    6. If you are warned by the server's administrator about your actions which are not described in the actual rules, but to the administrator's opinion hinder the server from normal work or impede the other players game, the administrator reserves the right to take counter-measures.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

It is the responsibility of players to check periodically for any possible alterations in these rules.

All possible users of certain IP-address account will be held responsible for breaking these rules regardless of who has violated the rules using that specific IP-address.

See you in the game!

Отсутствует

#15  03.03.2009 23:37:13

LOUIE
зююю-зю-зю-зюю
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 48/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Я вимагаю перекласти правила українською!!!

Отсутствует

#16  04.03.2009 00:37:59

s0rr0w
Toaster
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 100/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

LOUIE написал:

Я вимагаю перекласти правила українською!!!

Підтримую! Що за дискримінація україномовних гравців?

Сайлоны были созданы чебуреком...

Отсутствует

#17  04.03.2009 01:02:51

FoxMulder
Редколлегия
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 121/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ну а так как еще играют Болгары, Поляки и прочие Китайцы с Турками, для них тоже нужен перевод, верно? :laughing:

No tears to cry, no feelings left
This species has amused itself to death

Roger Waters (Amused to Death)

Отсутствует

#18  04.03.2009 10:13:25

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

LOUIE
s0rr0w
Очікую від вас проект

Отсутствует

#19  04.03.2009 14:13:17

sFFolo4
Уникальная*
IE 7.0

Harmony написал:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn IRON, you 've helped me big way through this, it translated the whole forum, thats what i'm talkin'about :yes:

Love you :)

btw sffolo, can i have your msn? :D

vladislav_2@hotmail.com ;)

[AWP.Gam!nG]

Отсутствует

#20  04.03.2009 17:20:49

FoboS
Добрый сам0ритянин
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 96/ -2 ]

sFFolo4 написал:

vladislav_2

а vladislav_1 это наверно Дракула. :ninja:

La Vita e bella!

Отсутствует

#21  04.03.2009 17:27:21

sFFolo4
Уникальная*
FireFox 3.0

:p

[AWP.Gam!nG]

Отсутствует

#22  07.03.2009 20:01:24

LOUIE
зююю-зю-зю-зюю
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 48/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

Очікую від вас проект

ЗАБОРОНЕНО:

1.    Використання клятої кацапської говірки при спілкуванні в чаті, а також аа-кання в мікрофон та співання расейскіх частушек.

2.    Використання ніків що закінчуюстья на -йєв, -йов та -ьов.

Отсутствует

Board footer