Wrongly banned

Nickname:    * Blitzkrieg * Tushar
SteamID:    VALVE_0: 0: 1942193304
Steam Community ID:    76561201844652336
IP address:    197.187.98.63
Ban type:    SteamID
Reason:    TeamAttack / TeamKill
Invoked on:    07/27/2015 - 22:41:38
Expires on:    30/07/2015 - 22:41:38 (2 Days 15 Hours 46 Minutes remaining)
Banned by:    BeeR | [PRIDE] -Px (BeeR | [PRIDE] -Px)
Banned on:    IPT CS 1.6 High Latency
Total expired bans:    0
Kicks:    3
Direct link:    http: //cs.iptcom.net#! cs_banlist? bid = 152 266

demo file:http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.iptcom.net-27015-1507272220-de_misto_a1.dem.bz2

the flash moment is from 15:34:00..(it was by mistake and not on purpose as can be seen and I have hardly used flash in this demo)
the TA thing which he is saying is from 19:17:00..at 19:40:00 No swear was shooting and I was behind the wall beside him..He got hit and died..So I rushed and shot the person next to No swear(which was tht psycho guy)...And the appearance of both appeared same to me..it was a genuine mistake and not intentional as he is saying..

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (30.07.2015 22:54:38)

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#2  28.07.2015 07:06:50

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

Re: Wrongly banned

Hey, I flashed my team by mistake..then some user named "warwords psycho" said tht next team flash and you will be banned...I said tht I didnt do it on purpose...but he said tht he doesnt care...and after some time, I happened to hit him as he was somewhere I couldnt see...and I said sorry to him...and round ended just after that..he banned me...

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (28.07.2015 14:39:43)

Courage does not always roar,sometimes it's a quiet voice saying at the end of the day I will try again tomorrow..

Отсутствует

#3  28.07.2015 09:31:27

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 0/ -0 ]

This guy tushar always flashes teammates and always says didnt flash purposely... I also told him dont use flash still he dont listen

Отсутствует

#4  28.07.2015 12:28:53

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

ojas написал:

This guy tushar always flashes teammates and always says didnt flash purposely... I also told him dont use flash still he dont listen

Many people from my team also flash teammates..it happens by everyone sometime as one can't predict next movement of other players..but threatening a player to ban is abuse of power and many users do it,while no one questions them when they do the same(flashing)..

Отсутствует

#5  28.07.2015 12:52:30

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

First I asked you (Please don't flash again in previous map (you flashed me twice), you said okay) and next you flashed me in misto_map twice. So I warned you not to flash again to prevent ban. You said [Hey first flash that went wrong] I replied I don't care, 1 more flash you'll get a ban. And you camped at base most of the time TAing  and TFing in misto. You attacked me when the enemy is in-front of me and you say you didn't saw me? You saw me and started shooting (I watched the demo and the demo you provided to appeal for your ban is the wrong one BTW). Telling a player not to flash again (2 or 3 times) is not threatening. And I didn't report you for TF, I reported you for TA. Firing at teammates while camping at base and making excuses that you did not saw them is not a good idea to appeal for the ban(You should be happy that you get only 3 days ban).

Отредактированно psycho (28.07.2015 13:02:14)

Battle is not over until I win

Отсутствует

#6  28.07.2015 13:34:09

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

First I asked you (Please don't flash again in previous map (you flashed me twice), you said okay) and next you flashed me in misto_map twice. So I warned you not to flash again to prevent ban. You said [Hey first flash that went wrong] I replied I don't care, 1 more flash you'll get a ban. And you camped at base most of the time TAing  and TFing in misto. You attacked me when the enemy is in-front of me and you say you didn't saw me? You saw me and started shooting (I watched the demo and the demo you provided to appeal for your ban is the wrong one BTW). Telling a player not to flash again (2 or 3 times) is not threatening. And I didn't report you for TF, I reported you for TA. Firing at teammates while camping at base and making excuses that you did not saw them is not a good idea to appeal for the ban(You should be happy that you get only 3 days ban).

1)In the previous map(whichever it was),I did flash but I got flashed too by many players.I didnt make an issue out of it..
2)About the misto map,I was unfamiliar with that area.So,I waited at base and let the enemy come there..Ant by the way,you were also camping right next to me, on the roof tops..Px can see the demo and confirm that I killed enemies and wasnt TAing ot  TFing..(http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … a1.dem.bz2)

3)You were close to the window and I thought u were the enemy.So,I attacked you..But later I said sorry too when I came to know the reality..Was I the only user who was at base or was flashing?How did you decide to target me then??

4)In the previous rounds one guy (O*O) , backstabbed me for no reason when the rounds (and area) was almost over..but after that next area started..I could have reported him for TA
http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … an.dem.bz2
from 20:40:00 onwards..
5)Alan UK said something foul and vulgar about with love| xemini user's mother..many admins were present at that time..Why didn't they report him for foul language../

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (28.07.2015 21:38:20)

Отсутствует

#7  28.07.2015 17:31:00

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

Tushar bro instead of giving a huge explanation  dont use flash simple or use it carefully make use of radar...

Отсутствует

#8  28.07.2015 17:33:06

ojas
Участник
Chrome 43.0

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

ojas написал:

Many people from my team also flash teammates..it happens by everyone sometime as one can't predict next movement of other players..but threatening a player to ban is abuse of power and many users do it,while no one questions them when they do the same(flashing)..

Yes I m not telling u do purposely  but u flashes a lot  others also teamflashed but not every time . U flashes every 8 on 10 times  . Thats irritate others  so simple play without flash or learn how to do proper flash

Отредактированно ojas (28.07.2015 17:33:37)

Отсутствует

#9  28.07.2015 18:33:58

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

I had warned u before too about these ta and tf.. U dint listen. Fortunately u got unbanned by px since u updatd patch.. Here u give an entire diff explanation... Next tym Use ur common sense and stop buying flash when u start flashing team mates

keep ©alm & just ®espwan !

Отсутствует

#10  28.07.2015 19:35:02

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

I had warned u before too about these ta and tf.. U dint listen. Fortunately u got unbanned by px since u updatd patch.. Here u give an entire diff explanation... Next tym Use ur common sense and stop buying flash when u start flashing team mates

See the demo's and my explanation and then talk..otherwise shut up..!!
I dont recollect u warning anyone because of their TA/TF/foul language..

Отсутствует

#11  28.07.2015 20:27:10

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

u dont recollect coz i was in different nick.. u try to act smart when new players play in server and then when u do get banned u try to come up with a innocent explanations..

Отсутствует

#12  28.07.2015 21:05:31

sT0rMy
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -0 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

u dont recollect coz i was in different nick.. u try to act smart when new players play in server and then when u do get banned u try to come up with a innocent explanations..

:facepalm:

Отсутствует

#13  28.07.2015 21:08:11

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

I don't have to act anything..I just dont like to take shit/threats/arrogance like others..especially because it appears that more admins play in server than players..every second person says".......else u want ban ? "..U ppl think that you can intimidate players by threats of ban..

Отсутствует

#14  28.07.2015 23:50:30

MOD
Участник
Opera 30.0

it's just 3 days u must give thanks to px :ninja:

and T@RN@D@ if u don't know the case .plz don't damn replay here  :cool:

Отредактированно MOD (29.07.2015 01:58:50)

keep trying and u will do it =)

Отсутствует

#15  29.07.2015 01:26:27

Alan UK
bayan-player
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -3 ]

5)Alan UK said something foul and vulgar about with love| xemini user's mother..many admins were present at that time..Why didn't they report him for foul language../

Yeah, I said something because I love her?

Can you list them?
If Swing was there then he certainly would have kicked me

and btw, why don't we add ximini as well for swearing in Portuguese with short letters fdp
and what about adding additional fortnight on top of your existing ban for calling me brit? As I already said in the game that I am rather flattered to be called that but it is offensive for other Brtions

Отредактированно Polkovnik (29.07.2015 01:49:18)

Отсутствует

#16  29.07.2015 02:46:15

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 44.0

otherwise shut up..!!

5)Alan UK said something foul

i really wish to see you playing more than making troubles.

3 known players so far has already reported your TF behavior, and yet you still want to involve other players in your problems.

demo is really useless in such cases.

Consider the environment, keep IPT clean :D

Отсутствует

#17  29.07.2015 06:32:12

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

I don't have to act anything..I just dont like to take shit/threats/arrogance like others..especially because it appears that more admins play in server than players..every second person says".......else u want ban ? "..U ppl think that you can intimidate players by threats of ban..

Y is that only u get " threats" by every other player.. Think abt it :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#18  29.07.2015 06:36:00

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

Ha ha..not me only..I have seen other players given threats too...it's just that they don't speak up as they are afraid of getting banned

Отсутствует

#19  29.07.2015 06:41:45

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 39.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

Ha ha..not me only..I have seen other players given threats too...it's just that they don't speak up as they are afraid of getting banned

By other players u mean necro and kawaii .. :laughing:

Отсутствует

#20  29.07.2015 06:43:21

psycho
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

shit/threats/arrogance - Don't flash your enemy (one more flash on enemy) you will be banned, Don't use good words or else you will be banned(These are called shit/threats/arrogance or whatever)
Please don't flash teammates again(1st), one more flash you will be banned(entire TF), don't shoot teammates please(TA), don't use foul language(swearing) or you will get a ban is not a shit/threats/arrogance. Its a polite way to warn other players to avoid ban.

Battle is not over until I win

Отсутствует

#21  29.07.2015 06:44:08

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

You think it was a joke? sad..:closedeyes:

Отсутствует

#22  29.07.2015 06:49:32

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

yes i did coz i dont see any 'normal' players getting threats everyday and if they do they sure dont repeat the mistake and come to the banlist.. have a view for urself :cool:

Отсутствует

#23  29.07.2015 06:55:54

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

yes i did coz i dont see any 'normal' players getting threats everyday and if they do they sure dont repeat the mistake and come to the banlist.. have a view for urself :cool:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back..but it seems new users can't report a player for TA, EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE..isn't it..? Tell me something,if I give you a video regarding a player who had killed a team mate and is a NORMAL player according to you,would him report him?

Отсутствует

#24  29.07.2015 07:02:06

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 44.0

psycho написал:

shit/threats/arrogance - Don't flash your enemy (one more flash on enemy) you will be banned, Don't use good words or else you will be banned(These are called shit/threats/arrogance or whatever)
Please don't flash teammates again(1st), one more flash you will be banned(entire TF), don't shoot teammates please(TA), don't use foul language(swearing) or you will get a ban is not a shit/threats/arrogance. Its a polite way to warn other players to avoid ban.

I was talking about arrogant behavior of SENIOR players mostly..not you or any admin in particular..and see my explanation for why I mistakenly hit you..It wasn't intentional

Отсутствует

#25  29.07.2015 08:06:02

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 44.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

By normal,you mean players who have been spending half of their days here and have become(or  friends with ) admins.?yeah,surely they dont get banned..do they?because such players can report people back..but it seems new users can't report a player for TA, EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE..isn't it..? Tell me something,if I give you a video regarding a player who had killed a team mate and is a NORMAL player according to you,would him report him?

plz send me that video and i ll tell :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

Board footer