gemini
Участник
FireFox 14.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 24/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: Žalba

Px написал:

gemini
But what about fun? It's so funny to see how he tries to sting me, but failing again and again showing his narrow-mindedness

Hi Px,

If you really want a nice fun and funny things, I have an offer for you. Play against me in High latency or forgive srdjan once he completing his ban.

[RC] KOTbKA написал:

Gemeni i think you dont get it , this whole forum overfilled with trolls and Px is the main one :laughing: . So you with your "love and peace" looking even more trolling one

Hi KOTbKA how you have been today ? ^_^

I'M not a trolling person, and nor troll anyone. and "peace and love" is not my ownership. I'M a Muslim guy. and my religion teaches me that spread "peace and love" in humans and Invite them to and for Good deeds are the benefits way. and its the key to make place in peoples hearts. So I Clarify that i m not trolling You or Px or Srdjan or anyone else. I Actually try to make an place in your hearts and actually try to show you that we can handle any Human or animals with our Attitude, Kindness, Love and with peace talk.

In my opinion, every human have good and bad spirits. so think how much our World be more beautiful if we only showing our good spirits within kind manners within full attitude.

I'M not lecturing you, You all are very intelligent and experienced peoples. I just justify my point of view behalf on my faith.

But if anyone hurts by me, I'M very sorry. :)

Отсутствует

#52  19.08.2012 00:27:14

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst
Участник
Chrome 19.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 15/ -4 ]

gemini написал:

spread "peace and love"

i learned to spread "death and hate"  :D

Never Give Up, There Is Always Hope

Отсутствует

#53  19.08.2012 00:42:06

Dr.Salvator
неторопливый адвокат
FireFox 14.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 319/ -3 ]

... and democracy :lol:

..Резать к чертовой матери! Не дожидаясь перитонитов!! (с) "Покровские ворота"
  Сторонник акции "Бан за албан"

Отсутствует

#54  19.08.2012 11:46:44

srdjan
Писатели
FireFox 15.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -1 ]

:.:War Lords:.: | GhOst написал:

SARDJAN this is for u:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yupiii.....Thank you, also give chupa chups for my friend Ufll, so he not to be angry.

My friend Ufll and me:D:

2824_20120819114644_crna-i-bela-beba.jpg

Отсутствует

#55  19.08.2012 14:15:44

UFLL
Участник
Chrome 21.0

srdjan написал:

Yupiii.....Thank you, also give chupa chups for my friend Ufll, so he not to be angry.

Look at him, how gingery he is :rolleyes: :laughing: and you broke your word

Отредактированно UFLL (19.08.2012 14:17:42)

Отсутствует

#56  19.08.2012 14:16:25

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

gemini написал:

Play against me in High latency or forgive srdjan once he completing his ban.

Why I should do any of such boring things?

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#57  19.08.2012 14:34:24

svitl0
Участник
Chrome 21.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 19/ -2 ]

I think srdjan feels hurt for bad evil grown-ups taking away his dear Kosovo where he loved to be molested by clear-blood serbian soldiers. That could also be a reason why he envies successful Ukrainian prostitutes. It could have been NATO air strike that killed his 40-year old lover, so he's looking for revenge in CS and internet as the real world doesn't make any sense to him after that regrettable incident.

srdjan, that creepy bird on your flag, what is that? Was it born after Miloshevich had sex with a hen from Kusturitsa's movies? :ninja:

gemini, check out how serbian dudes teach Southern Europe Muslims peace:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

Отсутствует

#58  19.08.2012 14:36:16

gemini
Участник
FireFox 14.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Hi Px,

How are you Today ?

Most of the things sound seems boring, but naturally That things very enjoyable. :yes:

Отсутствует

#59  19.08.2012 14:37:04

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

gemini написал:

enjoyable

:lol:

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#60  19.08.2012 14:52:54

gemini
Участник
FireFox 14.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

:rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#61  19.08.2012 15:22:17

srdjan
Писатели
FireFox 15.0

svitl0 написал:

I think srdjan feels hurt for bad evil grown-ups taking away his dear Kosovo where he loved to be molested by clear-blood serbian soldiers. That could also be a reason why he envies successful Ukrainian prostitutes. It could have been NATO air strike that killed his 40-year old lover, so he's looking for revenge in CS and internet as the real world doesn't make any sense to him after that regrettable incident.

srdjan, that creepy bird on your flag, what is that? Was it born after Miloshevich had sex with a hen from Kusturitsa's movies? :ninja:

gemini, check out how serbian dudes teach Southern Europe Muslims peace:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

First, I am convinced that your grandfather John Demanjuk.
Secondly, I feel close to all Slavic nations, and it bothers me that Ukrainian women have a bad reputation, and you know it. (Probably due to the isolation of Ukraine during the Soviet Union, and now when they see a strangers immediately lift your legs).
Thirdly, I see what you are writing about Kosovo, I understand that you are American and NATO pet.
Fourth, as far as flags, eagles are the coat of arms of medieval Serbia , Milosevic did not create them as you say, but the communist flag replaced the old Serbian flag.
Fifthly, as regards the crimes in Srebrenica, it happened in Bosnia, not Serbia. In Bosnia was a civil war where they kill each other Bosnians, Orthodox, Catholic and Muslim religions, and they are all committed crimes. I have many friends Muslims in my country. I do not separate people by religion or nation, but according to who is the kind of man.
As I wrote at the very beginning, I feel close to the Ukrainians, and not get a bad opinion about them, and if I wrote something bad, it I've done that would provoke one grandmother Px.
And as for you, you are a disgrace to the Ukrainian.

Отсутствует

#62  19.08.2012 15:36:29

UFLL
Участник
Chrome 21.0

srdjan написал:

How interesting :rolleyes:, so all people who live in a country that member of NATO are the pets and they are disgrace where they live and from?

Отсутствует

#63  19.08.2012 16:16:05

svitl0
Участник
Chrome 21.0

UFLL написал:

this man died before the final court decision. anyway, to say the least, i'm not proud of any people from my nation who collaborated with nazzis. at the same time you should not forget Ukrainian people were one of many nations who greatly contributed into Hitler's army elimination, which i'm very proud of. i'm as well proud of Ukrainian Insurgent Army who bravely fought against the soviet punitive forces up until 1950-60s.

srdjan написал:

Probably due to the isolation of Ukraine during the Soviet Union, and now when they see a strangers immediately lift your legs

i still think you envy the exceptional beauty of Ukrainian girls, which is why you talk so much about this stereotype.

srdjan написал:

I understand that you are American and NATO pet.

and i see you're one of those "pro-slavonic nazzis" who blame everyone in the west but have no strength to look at historical mirror and see how disgusting they appear to the world.

srdjan написал:

as regards the crimes in Srebrenica, it happened in Bosnia, not Serbia.

this ethnocyde crime was committed by those who called themselves Serbians. and you didn't even find words to express your negative attitude to this event. so lame and nazzi

srdjan написал:

you are a disgrace to the Ukrainian.

unlike you, i'm at least brave enough to condemn my nation's crimes. and I do not show off on other country's server insulting people for not knowing my language.

Отсутствует

#64  19.08.2012 16:45:25

Skunk
BeeR | zlo.
Opera 12.01
Рейтинг :   [+ 236/ -11 ]

Stop discussions on political topics. It is prohibited.

Каждый прав в меру своей компетенции.

Отсутствует

#65  19.08.2012 16:57:01

srdjan
Писатели
FireFox 15.0

svitl0 написал:

UFLL написал:

this man died before the final court decision. anyway, to say the least, i'm not proud of any people from my nation who collaborated with nazzis. at the same time you should not forget Ukrainian people were one of many nations who greatly contributed into Hitler's army elimination, which i'm very proud of. i'm as well proud of Ukrainian Insurgent Army who bravely fought against the soviet punitive forces up until 1950-60s.

srdjan написал:

Probably due to the isolation of Ukraine during the Soviet Union, and now when they see a strangers immediately lift your legs

i still think you envy the exceptional beauty of Ukrainian girls, which is why you talk so much about this stereotype.

srdjan написал:

I understand that you are American and NATO pet.

and i see you're one of those "pro-slavonic nazzis" who blame everyone in the west but have no strength to look at historical mirror and see how disgusting they appear to the world.

srdjan написал:

as regards the crimes in Srebrenica, it happened in Bosnia, not Serbia.

this ethnocyde crime was committed by those who called themselves Serbians. and you didn't even find words to express your negative attitude to this event. so lame and nazzi

srdjan написал:

you are a disgrace to the Ukrainian.

unlike you, i'm at least brave enough to condemn my nation's crimes. and I do not show off on other country's server insulting people for not knowing my language.

I agree that the Ukrainian girl pretty, like all Slavic peoples. Of course, not all Ukrainian women such as those sectarians and drug addict Feminists ... yesterday I was reading the BBC article, which stated that the Ukrainian girl contestants organized orgies at the Olympics in London.
I am not nazzi and my people was severely damaged during WW2. My nation is the only South Slavic people who fought against Hitler, while the other received the Iron Cross by Hitler for the effort in the fight against the partisans.

U ime Oca, Sina i Svetoga Duha Amin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucrw-zyMBVo

Отсутствует

#66  19.08.2012 17:12:21

UFLL
Участник
Chrome 21.0

srdjan написал:

yesterday I was reading the BBC article, which stated that the Ukrainian girl contestants organized orgies at the Olympics in London.

Probably not true, media's should've aired that news article's on the TV's. I've been spending on watching on TV's almost all of the Olympic games and I have not seen, heard nor aware of about that.

Отсутствует

#67  19.08.2012 17:45:03

svitl0
Участник
Chrome 21.0

ВВС suxx, they were blaming Ukrainian fans for being ultra-racist before EURO. i'm sure everyone who visited Ukraine this summer was proven otherwise.

srdjan, as for Pussy Riot, Russian church has long been an enterprise selling god to people rather than an institute of noble values. cathedral Pussy Riot were having their performance in is famous for being a place for "elite" and selling religious stuff. a lot of ceremonies were abused there to please the officials and businessmen too. how is that Christian?

For the case itself, Russian legal system is totally corrupted and no one expected a fair trial, not to mention the freedom of speech in Putin's Mordor Empire.

skunk,
this is my last politics related post in this forum. sorry for the flame.

Отсутствует

#68  19.08.2012 17:48:19

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

svitl0 написал:

ВВС suxx

You taking him too serious, if you ask for proves, he would lie again, as usual :laughing:

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#69  19.08.2012 18:54:20

Lucky Loser
Участник
Chrome 21.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 7/ -0 ]

Dr.Salvator написал:

... and democracy :lol:

"You have oil? You need democracy":D

I don't regret the things I have done.
I just regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.

Отсутствует

#70  19.08.2012 18:58:13

Lucky Loser
Участник
Chrome 21.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 7/ -0 ]

srdjan написал:

In Bosnia was a civil war where they kill each other Bosnians, Orthodox, Catholic and Muslim religions, and they are all committed crimes

You talking so nice and we all belive you...

I don't regret the things I have done.
I just regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.

Отсутствует

#71  19.08.2012 20:51:18

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

Too late, he left us till September, and

Daj mi unban na forumu i na serveru, ili ću te tužiti Sudu u Strazburu, zbog kršenja mojih ljudskih prava.

and I thing that unban is very simple solution, we need new interesting experience, do you agree? :rolleyes:

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#72  19.08.2012 21:19:21

Dr.Salvator
неторопливый адвокат
FireFox 14.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 319/ -3 ]

Px wants to visit Stasbourg na sharu :lol::lol:

..Резать к чертовой матери! Не дожидаясь перитонитов!! (с) "Покровские ворота"
  Сторонник акции "Бан за албан"

Отсутствует

#73  19.08.2012 21:23:42

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.13
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dr.Salvator написал:

na sharu :lol::lol:

Luchshe tak, chem po staroi Sovietskoi tradicii - na tanke :cool:

Нам 10 лет, ня!

Отсутствует

#74  19.08.2012 21:35:40

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
Chrome 21.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Лучше танка - только тактический бомбардировщик :rolleyes:

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#75  23.08.2012 21:31:32

UFLL
Участник
Chrome 21.0

Px написал:

You can want anything, but this not gonna happen, you will continue to serve to our server as perfect representation of young cad

What if you get sued for not providing "individual rights"?

Отсутствует

Board footer